It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current update on Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
covid19.who.int...

Japan Situation

confirmed cases out of 134 million people

deaths in 1.5 years

Why is it that America with 340 million people is starting to get close to 800000 deaths in 1.5 years. Something is not adding up.
Oh, and we don't pay the hospitals for deaths, we pay the hospital bill to keep them alive. Covid patients here are treated free of charge.

If you die of covid the mortuary does charge you and arm and a leg. I heard its very expensive.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In the US anyone who died with covid is a covid death. So it is inflated by about 10 times. By the same method of counting, there are millions of flu deaths in the US every year.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Early on in the Covid scene everyone was saying don't trust any numbers coming out of China.
Now we can say the same thing about the US.

I really don't believe it, and I've had actual relatives and friends die from it.
The numbers are skewed.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Probably because Japan only counts deaths actually caused by covid.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Tokyo with 34 million people ( this includes surrounding areas ) today's update.

COVID-19 tracker: Tokyo posts 19 new cases, the lowest figure since June last year

Across Japan, 285 new infection cases were reported on Saturday, the seventh consecutive day below 500. There were 208 patients with severe symptoms — down by nine from Friday — and five new fatalities.
edit on 1000000014222021-10-25T09:22:14-05:00221410am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's called "cookin the books"
Nuff Said

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Looks to me like you answered your own question pretty accurately and succinctly.

Oh, and we don't pay the hospitals for deaths, we pay the hospital bill to keep them alive.

:
edit on 2021 10 25 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I can not speak for the US but in the UK we had politicians for over a decade mostly Tory's repeating the same mantra that we had too many old folk's in the country and it was as if they were hoping for something to cull the elderly population especially since the Tory's were and ultimate are wanting to sell off our state pension system to private equity group's.

So here and I can not speak for the US but here an inordinate amount of NON Covid 19 related death's have been called Covid.

We remember are a country in which starving to death and not even giving a drink to a sick elderly person is actually called end of life care.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
We remember are a country in which starving to death and not even giving a drink to a sick elderly person is actually called end of life care.

The ugliest part of that is what the current trending of #arredtfauci on the internet reveals. If that were being done to dogs, humanity would be in an uproar, but since it's old humans ... crickets.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The ugliest part of that is what the current trending of #arredtfauci on the internet reveals. If that were being done to dogs, humanity would be in an uproar, but since it's old humans ... crickets.

Didn't that happen to the elderly in old folks homes in America?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

😱🚨💡

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
We need to demand a full and complete audit of the COVID19 death accounting system !! 😎

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

YES, it did. Under democrat governors' watched, Alfredo's big brother being the worst of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

didn't Japan, like most Asian Pacific nations actually do tings like proper, enforced knockdowns, and mandatory, no exception, mask wearing, starting early on, before it became a huge problem? unlike places like the US, that only did halfassed, pseudo lock downs. where wearing a mask was mandatory, unless you pretty much didn't want to wear one. and this only after it had started spreading like wildfire. i even recall the President called a "racist", for just trying to stop people from only the worst effected countries. where Japan, like most Asian Pacific countries pretty much stopped letting anyone in, except citizens, who were quarantined on arrival for two weeks.

gee i wonder why there is such a difference in numbers? taking appropriate action vs half assed, half measures seems to make a difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's ridiculous !

What kind of a Logical caring nation would do such a thing .

We need to inflate these numbers So everyone will be afraid , FEAR we need more FEAR!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No there were no lockdowns in Japan, the virus wasn't and still isn't dangerous enough to enforce them in Japan, also the virus is in the environment so you would have to lockdown every wild creature too.
a reply to: generik

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

if you truly believe that any measure taken can stop a virus from spreading then I can't help you

no one can stop a virus from spreading

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've heard an estimated 5% of the reported deaths from covid we're actually covid deaths. That would put America closer to 40k deaths from covid. Sounds more on par with what Japan and other countries have reported.

top topics

join