It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians who had allergic reaction to first vaccine dose can get second, advisory committee says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is shameless.

It reeks of desperation how they are desperate to get everyone vaccinated no matter their medical condition. In Canada, an advisory committee said even if you had an allergic reaction to first vaccine dose can safely get second.

They are after 100% vaccination.

Canadians who had allergic reaction to first vaccine dose can safely get second, advisory committee says

While rare, there have been reported cases of individuals experiencing severe and immediate allergic reactions to a first dose, said the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI). After reviewing evidence from recent studies, NACI said it found that most people who experienced an immediate allergic reaction did not have a similar reaction when receiving a second dose.

You had severe and immediate allergic reactions to the first? its just 'rare"

Just rare.

The Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology says allergic reactions to vaccination, including severe ones, are extremely rare. Studies suggest the estimated annual rate of such severe reactions in Canada is about 0.4 to 1.8 cases per one million doses of vaccine administered.

edit on 24-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting level of overreach , they have no right to do any of this, let alone require people with allergies to get these 'vaccines'

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Absolutely disgusting level of overreach , they have no right to do any of this, let alone require people with allergies to get these 'vaccines'

You are correct they have no right! And nobody is going to do a god damn thing about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
“Nothing to see here people. Move along”

Officer Barbrady.

“These are not the droids you’re looking for”

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Edit: I like my adverse reactions to be Medium-Rare

Okay I’m done.

edit on 24-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Can? What a funny way to spell 'must'.
What next? Refuse exemptions for the GUARANTEED FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT of religious reasons?
Oh, wait...they've already done that.
Soon they'll say that those with heart inflammation 'can' 'safely' take the 'vaccine'.
I'm just waiting to see them suggest vaccinations for unborn fetuses at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
Can? What a funny way to spell 'must'.
What next? Refuse exemptions for the GUARANTEED FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT of religious reasons?
Oh, wait...they've already done that.
Soon they'll say that those with heart inflammation 'can' 'safely' take the 'vaccine'.
I'm just waiting to see them suggest vaccinations for unborn fetuses at this point.
Um. You can’t even do that if the vaccines prevent said copulation, ignition, and uh, “Life finds a way” makes the babies….

- thus subsequent progression of our species?

Is doomed

*hears crickets

Edit: Georgia Guidestones and stuff

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Have you seen on the MSM how most of the top officials are just reading through a script?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Have you seen on the MSM how most of the top officials are just reading through a script?
If there is a “script”. Ahem. As it “might be”, then. Can one assume that those that would speak out against said script or OS or narrative etc, etc, might be in danger?

In other words are we gonna be hunted? Like think about it. Would it be that hard to do? I think not ATS.

If they can leave pennies on Ted Gunderson’s bed.

Well. It’s been a lot of FUN. And while I miss Bigfoot, UFOs, Nessie, and Art Bell, hey, meeting the lot of you here and making our way and scribing the bits and bolts of our thoughts and worlds in this timeline. Thank you. Thank you for sharing your lives here. Thank you for sharing my insubordinations and countless barbs.

None were meant for you. Just crumbs to chew on.

My 1,000 apologies. I’m grateful for you all, from the Aussies, to You Canadians, to us besotted Americans.

Mostly the World over and Humanity At Large.

We are living the biggest conspiracy since baby Jesus.

Strange Days. Stay Frosty Amigos.

Edit #makeitmakesense #holdtheline

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Nuremburg-level mendacity !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My God what does this even mean !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If I had a severe reaction to the first dose, there is no way in hell I would take the second dose. The reaction to the first dose should be a warning shot over your head. I am not foolish enough to believe that kind of crap again, they told me over forty years ago that if I took the flu vaccine again, my severe reaction would go away, ten years later I got another shot, it was just as bad if not worse than the first reaction. I do not believe in people spreading medical information that has no real basis backing it. If you are intolerant to a med and get a severe reaction, don't be a fool and try it again. Research why you got the reaction, and do not use the steering links that the people promoting vaccines are supplying you, go for unbiased scientific articles, not research paid for by those promoting the medicine and who profit either by gain of wealth or prestige by deceiving you.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i'm reminded of homer simpson repeatedly doing something stupid and painful over and over, to a chorus of 'doh!'s.
edit on 24 10 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling - doh!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What the heck?

So someone who was made deathly ill by the first dose is just going to waltz voluntarily in and get a second shot of the same stuff that made them deathly ill?! How stupid do they think people are?

Even if they are right, they're smoking some heavy duty stuff if they think people are going to just march in a say, "Hey, it'll be good this time!"

It's like watching a pharma commercial where they tell you not to take it if you're allergic to it, and you always think, how stupid would you have to be to take it if you're allergic to it such that they need to warn you not to do it?
edit on 24-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Lol, jeezus, smgdh. I think your personal doctor is a bit more qualified than an advisory panel, as to what an "individual" should do. And if had a bad reaction to the 1st..hell no, on the 2nd. There were no reactions though, no one I know either..not saying they don't happen though.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to our technocratic dystopian future.

edit on 24-10-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I think your personal doctor is a bit more qualified than an advisory panel, as to what an "individual" should do.

Who has a personal doctor now a days? Even one's old personal doctor has been bought up by the big hospitals and have to follow the bureaucracy.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: vonclod
I think your personal doctor is a bit more qualified than an advisory panel, as to what an "individual" should do.

Who has a personal doctor now a days? Even one's old personal doctor has been bought up by the big hospitals and have to follow the bureaucracy.

I'm in Canuckistan
but I hear you, it is harder these days to find a personal physician than in past. Doctors work in drop in clinics, sharing space and cutting overhead I suppose. So, often if you go to a drop in clinic, it's the luck of the draw. Some of these do offer appointment with your regular. Your point is valid !

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This is shameless.

It reeks of desperation how they are desperate to get everyone vaccinated no matter their medical condition. In Canada, an advisory committee said even if you had an allergic reaction to first vaccine dose can safely get second.

They are after 100% vaccination.

Canadians who had allergic reaction to first vaccine dose can safely get second, advisory committee says

While rare, there have been reported cases of individuals experiencing severe and immediate allergic reactions to a first dose, said the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI). After reviewing evidence from recent studies, NACI said it found that most people who experienced an immediate allergic reaction did not have a similar reaction when receiving a second dose.

You had severe and immediate allergic reactions to the first? its just 'rare"

Just rare.

The Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology says allergic reactions to vaccination, including severe ones, are extremely rare. Studies suggest the estimated annual rate of such severe reactions in Canada is about 0.4 to 1.8 cases per one million doses of vaccine administered.

Our politicians and health people are criminals, morons and traitors. They've been bought off or extorted, neither is good obviously. Somebody mentioned that we need our 1776 in Canada, I concur. We could certainly use some of those Nuremberg Rev 2.0 trials couple with a French-like Revolution 2.0 to get these slime balls gone.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My husband just caught something I missed.

The way this was written they're saying that they actually gave people who had an immediate severe allergic reaction a second dose of the thing that gave them that reaction!

In what universe is that ethical?

Because that would be the only way they would know that someone who reacted to it once did not react to it on the second dose ... is if they gave them that second dose. And further, in order to know that they *usually* don't react ... THEY HAD TO DO IT WELL MORE THAN A FEW TIMES!

Jeez ... paging Dr. Mengele.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join