It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go Flu Mandates Now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

At Johns Hopkins University, which will enforce flu vaccine mandates for students, faculty and staff alike, one prime concern was that if a flu outbreak were to hit campus, students with flu symptoms could mistake it for covid-19 and overwhelm testing sites.

This is BS of the highest order. I knew it, I absolutely knew this is where we were going.
Oh you didn’t think “they” were going to stop at one little vaccine did you? This is a cash cow like the rich have never seen.
They will be injecting us like cattle on a weekly basis if they can. Get ready for booster #38, and Flu strain A-Z. That is if you like to keep a job, go to school, eat, or live in a house and have banking privileges.

The excuse…”overwhelming test sites.” Are you f’ng sl*7&697 me?
Weren’t they begging everyone on planet earth to get tested just a few months ago and now they are worried TOO many people are going to overwhelm the test sites.

I don’t know about y’all, I need to make some more money so I can go to Mars with Elon, or with Bezos. This planet is doomed!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They used Covid as a excuse to push things like these polices. Lets not forget this. We still dont have a long term data on these mRNA Covid vaxs. Let the test kits.
edit on 24-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They see how easy it is to force and heard the sheep into a pin they designate while making billions of dollars and millions of kick backs for all involved except for the brain washed enforcers who would sell their own mothers for a dime.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

brain washed enforcers who would sell their own mothers for a dime.

They would, I worked for big Pharma.
You wouldn’t believe how these people treated their own kids.
Early in my career it was bring your kid to work day. My boss dumps her daughter off with ME!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

....students with flu symptoms could mistake it for covid-19....

That's no mistake. Covid is just the new name for what we previously called the 'flu'.

They know people are starting to question, "Hey, what happened to the flu? Where did it go?" If they can force more people to get the flu vaccine, then less people will be wondering where the f% it went.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

That's no mistake. Covid is just the new name for what we previously called the 'flu'.

They know people are starting to question, "Hey, what happened to the flu? Where did it go?" If they can force more people to get the flu vaccine, then less people will be wondering where the f% it went.

I told my husband the flu shot makers were going to get jelly and want back in on the game, and sure enough here we are!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
WORST IDEA EVER

The so called Flu "vaccine" works like antibiotics just follow how that nonsense led to MERSA.

The consumption of chicken in weight of other birds is insane it is a beast of at least a billion back a back and not sustainable people that eat it avoiding other foods on the regular are more prone and susceptible to the over use and and abuse of that species the handling of them is like a feasting doer to the point of they are thought of being harvested like plants instead of a respected member of the life cycle and are stuck like a slave on the food "chain" not all in cause and effect are responsible for the genocide of those daily chaining them to the same hell is never deserved.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh man. Imagine if they developed vax for the other 4 coronavirus species, adenovirus, rhinovirus, RSV, so on and so forth.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

The consumption of chicken in weight of other birds is insane it is a beast of at least a billion back a back and not sustainable people that eat it avoiding other foods on the regular are more prone and susceptible to the over use and and abuse of that species the handling of them is like a feasting doer to the point of they are thought of being harvested like plants instead of a respected member of the life cycl

Ignorance is bliss, and eating that way is cheap. Unfortunate but true. People don’t realize what real normal chicken should even look like, here’s a hint, its breast shouldn’t be the size of human breasts!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Still gonna wait on those oh-so-needed herpes and HIV vaxxes…..

I’ll order another drink I guess and wait.

“Science B!thch”

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Only now i am seeing ads for "Get your flu shots"

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Only now i am seeing ads for "Get your flu shots"
They were on hold while the world was conditioned to roll up a sleeve and say “Phuket”

Like Thailand.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

sounds like someone "mastered" your house to think turkey is chicken.

we have one of those nonsense ones in "ours" that avoids pig like the plague and if anyone consumes it they sort of ghost walk in craving and desire and eat on those people its horrid.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

It's no coincidence both Covid and the Flu are deadly to people with the same physical makeup. (Elderly and/or Sickly)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Just last year SK had a flu campaign which didn't go very well.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I feel so so sorry for babies being born into this messed up world... dozens of vaccines before they can even speak, now mandatory vaccines to attend school and university. Being forced to wear a mask in class all day, I can't even imagine how uncomfortable that is for them. I guess humanity has decided it's better for our children to be instruments of the state rather than take some responsibility for the health of their own children.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Text Red why cant I see my writing for this reply unless I change the text to red

Text Beige
Ok now I can see it and will have to rewrite the whole message arrrrrgh.
A doctor once told me that only 15% of the time you have the flu it is strain A and B that the shots are for, the rest of the time it's some other strain. Not much point in getting the shot if you ask me.
edit on 24-10-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Cos I couldn't see my text.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Text Red why cant I see my writing for this reply unless I change the text to red

Text Beige
Ok now I can see it and will have to rewrite the whole message arrrrrgh.
A doctor once told me that only 15% of the time you have the flu it is strain A and B that the shots are for, the rest of the time it's some other strain. Not much point in getting the shot if you ask me.
Dunno about text color…. But. Peep this ATS, someone verify if need be, but last time I was in the Bat-Cave, it sounded like every year you get the flu shot, it has a 30-60 percent chance of being the specific and actual inoculation needed.

Is this incorrect?

Sips beer.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Not surprising, the goal posts are constantly moving these days. It needs to stop but from what I've seen from friends and family who had the shot... there are more than enough willing candidates for these shots. Just the other day I had a middle aged woman being up the Covid shots to me telling me that if I wanted to be a good father I'd have my family shot up with the "vaccines" for our own good at a doctors office for a yearly checkup. I didn't put a mask on and got into an argument with the lady which led to her saying that.

It will never end and this crap is here to stay whether we like it or not it seems.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Lmfao, WHAT testing sites, most of them are down and the ones that are not see no traffic! And if the next excuse is "it'll overwhelm doctors' offices", maybe we should admit that doctors are saddled with WAY too many patients per doc in practices anymore if this is a concern for "timeliness" and crap.

I think everyone this winter should just say "# It" to these nitwits, otherwise we're going to rename the flu the Karen Flu to distinguish it from the Wu Flu jokes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join