It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go Flu Mandates Now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Way off topic I'm sure, but with the way they are pushing all kinds of new "vaccines" based on this mRNA tech, that one idea I had about the origin of ETs (many others have had this same idea) now seems not as far fetched. The idea was that perhaps aliens were humans from the future that jacked their DNA so badly that they needed to travel back in time to try and correct their problems with unaltered DNA from our time.

Of course, they would probably do better with human DNA from before the industrial revolution when we began to pollute the planet like we have. Maybe they have and are comparing human DNA from different eras to see where things went so wrong, either way, if they find their solution and return back to the future, they'd have to leave our timeline intact in order for their future culture to exist in the first place.

It is interesting to note that the reported appearance of some ETs are the "Nordics" with European features and others Asian in appearance, esp. the hybrid ones. I've never heard of an ET that had negroid features. A curious twist on the original idea of the origin of ETs visiting the Earth.
edit on 24-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
How could anyone confuse covid with the flu? a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"students with flu symptoms could mistake it for covid-19"

an easy 'mistake' to make, as they are the exact same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Exactly. And in for a penny, in for a pound.

People are relinquishing daily, by the thousands.

They have already won. The only reason they are pushing the 100% demand at this point, is to weed those out, that they will label as troublemakers.

They will then turn the masses on us like angry, hungry wolves.

It has been written. I am not afraid. I am ready.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

At Johns Hopkins University..

The psychos at John Hopkins University have worked hand in hand with the Rockefeller cartel for years now - who can forget Guatemala?

Over 750 victims have sued The Rockefeller Foundation, the Johns Hopkins Hospital, the Johns Hopkins University, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and the Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation, alleging that they were the driving force behind human experiments in which vulnerable populations of Guatemalans were deceived and intentionally exposed to syphilis, gonorrhea and other venereal diseases and pathogens, without giving any informed consent.

The experiments targeted school children, orphans, psychiatric hospital patients, prison inmates and military conscripts. 

"This seems like something right out of Dr. Mengele's notebook." 

That is how Bradley Stoner, MD, past President of the American Sexually Transmitted Disease Association, has described these Guatemala experiments in public statements, comparing them to the Nazi medical experiments inflicted upon Jews in Auschwitz during the Second World War. 

Key Rockefeller and Johns Hopkins researchers involved in the Guatemala Experiments, were also behind the now infamous Tuskegee experiments, in which 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers were never informed they had syphilis, and were given placebos rather than real medicine.  The researchers watched while the experiment subjects wasted away and infected their wives and children with the disease.

Rockefeller, Johns Hopkins Behind Horrific Human Syphilis Experiments

Inconserv also once posted this video and John Hopkins were involved in some extremely curious pandemic simulations - the whole thing is well worth a watch.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Get ready for RonaFluVax 🎃

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks to the unconstitutional mandates any jab that pharma wants out into peoples body can be mandated by an institution, companies and about anybody else, this will hunt humanity for the rest of their lives.

Big pharma is running the US government.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Pharma knows that the next generations are the full life time milking cows for profits, they are prepping the babies and unborn for the next new wave of autoimmune dependency for life subjects.

This is all planned and the younger these new generation get a faulty immune system thanks to the crap been injected on them the more the money for new treatments, research pay by the tax dollar and a gravy train of income for the monsters in pharma.

What the plan is for the unborn will make Hitler look like an angel in comparison and is all backed with government approval as big pharma owns the government this days.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Easily. I have had both.....and I find little difference between the two.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Get ready for, "You have 20 seconds to comply."

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Majority of vaccine manufacturers are floated.

If you're so confident put your life savings into the stocks.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My Body , My Choice . Peddle your Poison Elsewhere Deep State...............

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: xuenchen

Get ready for, "You have 20 seconds to comply."

And today we have the CDC already buttering-up the Public for FEMA sub-stations for re-education and counseling of the unvaxxed !!!!😧😧😱

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

They will be injecting us like cattle on a weekly basis if they can.

LOL good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I will never forget the time my son was born, in the first 24h the nurse asks my permission to give him the flu shot. For real. Don't you think his body has enough to deal with already coming in contact with the real world that you want to inject substances in his body on top of everything else.

The world has gone mad.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's an engineered health crisis. The vaxxed will have compromised immune systems and they won't know whats killing them or making them sick. Is it Covid, is it the flu, is it just a common cold. The booster shots will further weaken their immune systems and make them vulnerable again to the more serious side effects.
But if enough people stay unvaxxed they can't say its just a severe flu or a mutant strain that the vacicne just can't deal with. The unvaxxed remain healthy and well and people will KNOW it was the vaccines that made them ill.
Published fact by VAERS that 17,000 people have died from the vaccines. And the best guess is that's only 10% of actual deaths, it could be 20 times that. That's half of the deaths Covid supposedly caused with the bad record keeping and misdiagnosing. More under the age of 18 hve died from the vaccines than from Covid. This is beyond scary.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They can try to mandate it for me and I'll show them I havent had the flu for 25 years and I'd like them to try to justify why I should get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just waiting for the vax lovers to come in here tell us the flu shot is the only way we can slow down the sickness and that they have taken it, their kids, aunts and uncles and cousins and they are all tickety boo and we are all paranoid conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wonder when the news that all children vaccines will be changed to the new technology, got to get those new born infected with the Rm crap to make sure they will be targeted from birth.

The future for the new parents in this world is going to be very horrific, specially when the new born have not choice in the matter, parents better think this one very hard as their choices will impact their children for life.

I am sure that big pharma will start their new improved crap before their immunity is over

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Well, I think part of the main issue is when there isn't separation of church and state. When there is separation of powers things work. (Evolution is a dirty dirty word oh we don't say that.) However; nearly everyone that says (that) have no issues the concept of "adaption to adversity" which hilariously is the same thing as evolution.

Just look at roach killer or other pesticides that small life breeds then adapts and then the pesticide doesn't work so back to the chemical drawing board for something that does... oh no no no it's not the stuff under your kitchen sink or bathrooms it's cigarettes or alcohol etc.

I've had my Covid vaccine(s) my mom and siblings were holding out but my mom finding out I got it, made her go get one. I can say she looks way way healthier than she did.

Flu? No I wont do that one. it like antibiotics will run out and eventually not work due to the way it is manufactured it evolves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join