It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated v. Vaccinated: Superior Immune Systems v. Inferior Immune Systems

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In the world of Survival of the Fittest, for debate: Who has the superior immune systems now, the vaxxed or the unvaxxed?

I was reading an article from another thread that tried to claim that the vaccinated had "superblood" after 2 doses of the vax. It made no sense. If the vaccinated allegedly have "superblood" then why does their immunity wane after 6 months and why do they need boosters? Did Superman need booster shots for his superblood? No. So why do the vaxxed?

What I can't figure out is why the vaccinated have no memory t-cells to fight off Covid after they have been vaxxed and caught Covid? Instead, they need boosters. Does that mean that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to create long term memory t-cells?

Those who have refused the vaccine have long-term natural immunity to Covid through their memory t-cells. Even those infected with SARS 2002 still had immunity to Covid when they caught Covid (SARS2), 19 years later. So the memory t-cells formed in those who had SARS 2002 and when they came into contact with Covid, their memory t-cells reactivated 19 years later giving them immunity to SARS2 aka. Covid.

Yet those with the Covid Vax have waning immunity in 6 months. Even the Pertussis Vaccine lasts for over 10 years before immunity begins to wane. So this claim that the vaccinated have "superhuman blood" must be false.

That would mean that the vaccinated now have the Inferior Immune Systems. And those unvaccinated who have acquired natural immunity to one or more strains of Covid (SARS2) have the Superior Immune Systems, with memory t-cells that can reactivate even after 19 years.

All in the world of Survival of the Fittest.

Who do you think has the Superior Immune Systems now? Vaxxed or Unvaxxed? Who do you think has the Inferior Immune Systems?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Evidently they gave people's blood cells a big head and they got lazy and don't want to do any work anymore. I think that the immune systems feels the vaccine passport is a bachelors degree in immunity and figured that fighting covid is below their pay grade. white blood cells got entitled.

edit on 21-10-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Same immune system.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Immunity and Strength goes to the Unvaccinated who have recovered from Covid-19, and don't give in to the crazies who want them to get injected with the experimental drugs, masquerading as vaccines.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Vax only simulates a small part of natural infection.It is not long lasting like immunity from natural infection. From what I read, natural immunity can last up to a year before reinfection, vax immunity only lasts 3 to 6 months before reinfection.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Virtue signalling > laser beams in 2021

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
Vax only simulates a small part of natural infection.It is not long lasting like immunity from natural infection. From what I read, natural immunity can last up to a year before reinfection, vax immunity only lasts 3 to 6 months before reinfection.

Ive heard doctors say, up to 5 years. I had covid 19 in Jan 2020, and nothing since
edit on 21-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: DanZoller

Ive heard doctors say, up to 5 years. I had covid 19 in Jan 2020, and nothing since

Actually, over 17 years. Now 19 years.

CONCLUSIONS- IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV can persist for at least 12 years. The presence of SARS-CoV IgG might provide protection against SARS-CoV and other betacoronavirus. This study provides valuable information regarding humoral immune responses against SARS-CoV and the 2019-nCoV.

Long-Term Persistence of IgG Antibodies in SARS-CoV Infected Healthcare Workers

That's an older article. Here's an article only 2 years old.

An antibody that scientists first identified in a blood sample from a person who recovered from severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) strongly inhibits the virus that causes COVID-19.
Scientists originally identified the antibody in question in the blood of a person who had had a SARS infection, which results from a virus that is closely related to SARS-CoV-2. The individual had the infection 17 years ago in the SARS outbreak of 2002–2004 and recovered from it.

Blood from SARS survivor yields an antibody that neutralizes new coronavirus

People don't lose natural immunity. The body's ability to fight off diseases is retained in memory t-cells. When a pathogen is re-encountered 17 years later or 19 years later, memory t-cells remember, and send other t-cells to fight off the pathogen again already having the antibodies to do it from the past.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

On a similar note, what kind of military would you feel safe with? A military forced into vaccinations every 6 months for Covid and them having inferior immune systems? Or a military that was required to achieve natural immunity by exposing them to weaker strains of Covid and their memory t-cells giving them antibodies for the next 19 years?

A military forced into vaccines every 6 months would just be a weak military. Anybody could targer them in the 4th and 5th months of their waning immunity

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I've had covid twice, maybe 3 times, but never any major symptoms.
edit on 22 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
91 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted

Well a link to 91 reference papers for those that want to be educated.

Opening comment

We should not force COVID vaccines on anyone when the evidence shows that naturally acquired immunity is equal to or more robust and superior to existing vaccines. Instead, we should respect the right of the bodily integrity of individuals to decide for themselves.

Public health officials and the medical establishment with the help of the politicized media are misleading the public with assertions that the COVID-19 shots provide greater protection than natural immunity. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, for example, was deceptive in her October 2020 published LANCET statement that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection” and that “the consequence of waning immunity would present a risk to vulnerable populations for the indefinite future.”

Problem is the ones with the power will want you to be educated into giving consent for the Jab and it doesn't make sense why waste the chemicals in people that don't need it?

Why spend the time forcing everyone to get the shot when you don't care once they are jabbed if the catch and spread it? Or do you need the cases to keep the boosters and $$$$ rolling in

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

You should buy a lottery ticket. The reinfection rate has held around 1% as far as I've heard. At least for those who have natural immunity...not sure if anyone is publishing stats on vaccinated people who also had covid and their reinfection rates.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
I think you need to get a bad case of it to develop the antibodies needed.
I had it bad for 8 to 10 weeks while working 12 hour shifts in the cold. I'm good to go

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Same immune system.

Maybe not so much.

Ex.
I was diagnosed with severe early onset rheumatoid arthritis. It's an immune disorder basically your T cells destroy healthy tissue. It's not confined to joints (those are just the most painful early on).

So I was given an FDA approved imuno-modulator, fresh on the market. It was essentially supposed to suppress T cell production. What it did was stop and possibly kill T cell production.

Spinal meningitis was the final stop on my health spiral before stopping the medication. I survived (barely). Over the course of the next 1.5yrs my body got to relearn how to fight off everything it had forgotten from the medication.

Sure my immune system was working, but without aquired immunity. So over those 18+ months after the medication left my body, I was again susceptible to every common virus, and a few bacterial infections. Fun. Here's a few I re-aquired.

Pneumonia (2 different types).
Strep. Chicken pox (shingles this go 'round)
Norovirus (along with 2 other stomach bugs)
Bronchitis
Common cold
Etc.
Starting weight:185lbs at 6' 1"
After hospital:140lbs
At the end of: 18mo, 119lbs

If this vaccine unnaturally alters T cell function, the side effects could be devastating.

Point being here. This was an FDA approved drug that went through several trials. It had been on the market for over a year, and it was somehow deemed effective even though it killed many who weren't in the prime of their life, or physically fit.

Messing with the immune system via RNA is delicate spooky stuff. No way this vaccine (or any immune med) should be released to the public without years of rigorous trials.

My symptoms didn't show until after the 4th or 5th dose (shot), which were monthly. I'll gladly wait until the side effects are truly known.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: tamusan

You should buy a lottery ticket. The reinfection rate has held around 1% as far as I've heard. At least for those who have natural immunity...not sure if anyone is publishing stats on vaccinated people who also had covid and their reinfection rates.

My brother and sister in-law too. They both were vaccinated and had covid. Both are currently reinfected too sick to go to work, with trouble breathing after 7 days. Hoping they recover quickly.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

When I scheduled my blood donation they asked me specifically if I was recovering with natural antibodies, or if I was donating vaccinated blood, I asked why, they said they still need my blood but they don't need it for the monoclonal antibodies if I'm only vaccinated and not recovered.

Let me repeat. LOUD AND CLEAR.

My blood is only being used to create that treatment for others because I'm NATURALLY IMMUNE.

They LITERALLY would not use my blood for that reason if I was just vaccinated.

Now tell me about those vaccines...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

An excellent question you bring to the table here, natural immunity is and always will be superior to vaccination. It is impossible to justify the toxic ingredients they formulate their miracle snake oil.

What I can't figure out is why the vaccinated have no memory t-cells to fight off Covid after they have been vaxxed and caught Covid? Instead, they need boosters. Does that mean that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to create long term memory t-cells?

Here you are getting to the heart of the true agenda, destroy the immune system and set the stage for a population cull.

If you did not see this thread I think you will find the answer to your above questions...

The plan to kill and sterilize humanity deciphered, ats thread by Natoshis

I do not think we are necessarily as doomed as the author writes, but I leave room for the power of healing that we each have, as well as whatever technology is exist but is withheld.

I do believe the author is spot on about this being the plan they have initiated.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Same immune system.

I know you want to believe this, you have to, because you fell for the lie, but no, not even remotely close.

How do I know? Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Same immune system.

I know you want to believe this, you have to, because you fell for the lie, but no, not even remotely close.

How do I know? Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it.

Really? You have an example of natural imunity to covid 19 going back 20 years

That would be impressive...

Or possibly you are talking about a different immunity in which case an expression involving fruit springs to mind.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join