It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated v. Vaccinated: Superior Immune Systems v. Inferior Immune Systems

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: MapMistress

Same immune system.

I know you want to believe this, you have to, because you fell for the lie, but no, not even remotely close.

How do I know? Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it.

Really? You have an example of natural imunity to covid 19 going back 20 years

That would be impressive...

Or possibly you are talking about a different immunity in which case an expression involving fruit springs to mind.

I think what he means is people who frequently catch the other coronavirus species have cross reactive protection from covid-19. That explains why 60% of people who catch covid-19 are asymptomatic and 30% only have mild symptoms.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

Same immune system.

I know you want to believe this, you have to, because you fell for the lie, but no, not even remotely close.

How do I know? Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it.

That would be impressive...

Or possibly you are talking about a different immunity in which case an expression involving fruit springs to mind.

I think what he means is people who frequently catch the other coronavirus species have cross reactive protection from covid-19. That explains why 60% of people who catch covid-19 are asymptomatic and 30% only have mild symptoms.

He might mean that however that isn't remotely what was written.

Some research on natural immunity.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

"Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it."

Not SARS-Cov2, but yes for SARS-Cov, which is a really, really massive indicator of the likelihood of natural immunity for SARS-Cov2 being the same.

As I said, it was already provided in this thread, all you have to do is just scroll up a little - oh, what the hell, here, I'll make it easy for you (since it was easy for me).

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's not about "thinking" who has a better immunity to COVID-19, because every study that comes out is pointing more and more to how good natural immunity is and how the efficacy of the vaccine is waning with every new variant.

We are past the point of it just being a thought--the empirical data is there, and in large numbers.

The better question from me is, why does the White House and CDC STILL continue to ignore the issue of natural immunity?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Same immune system.

No, not all immune systems are created equal. That's like saying the body of a 30-year-old who has never done resistance training or sports is the same body as a professional sports athlete.

Tell my wife, who has a hyperactive immune system, that hers is the same as someone with a hypo-active immune system, because it's not.

Stop being intentionally obtuse. This is really becoming your constant MO on threads with which you appear to disagree.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

What about when said laser beams are attached to a shark's head?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

The better question from me is, why does the White House and CDC STILL continue to ignore the issue of natural immunity?

The answer to thins one is so simple that I'm surprised that you didn't think of it.

The Democrats are the party of one size fits all solutions. Allowing for natural vs vaxxed immunity would mean having a two tier system. Separate but equal isn't their thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

They always mess up on COVID threads. It's becoming unfortunately predictable--and very, very annoying that they ignore the true science for the $cience that his home country is following with its extreme (and, IMO, clinically insane) measures.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It was more a rhetorical just to throw it out there...I fully understand all of the different facets of the "why" behind the extreme push for immunity.

But, yes, the OSFA solutions of government (it's from both sides, but the Ds much more often) are unbearable in their idiocy.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: tamusan

You should buy a lottery ticket. The reinfection rate has held around 1% as far as I've heard. At least for those who have natural immunity...not sure if anyone is publishing stats on vaccinated people who also had covid and their reinfection rates.

Yes, they are:

www.cdc.gov...

“Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.”

Also, a study published a few days ago concludes that reinfection among those with natural immunity (i.e., the unvaccinated) may occur relatively quickly because of the rate at which the virus is mutating:

www.nature.com...

“ People who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 can expect to become reinfected within one or two years, unless they take precautions such as getting vaccinated and wearing masks. That’s the prediction of modelling based on the genetic relationships between SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses.

The findings also warn that people could be reinfected in just a few months if they are not vaccinated. “Immunity is relatively short-lived,” says study co-author Jeffrey Townsend, a bioinformatician at the Yale School of Public Health in New Haven, Connecticut. “You should still get vaccinated even if you got infected.”

edit on 22-10-2021 by 1947boomer because: Typo

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It's like vbt said, you usually need a moderate or really bad case to make sufficient antibodies.. I barely had any symptoms. I'm also around sick people all of the time. The only reason I was even tested for covid is that I have to undergo routine testing at work. Otherwise, it would have gone undetected.

The time that I say that maybe I had it, I wouldn't have even known something was up, if my wife wasn't hit hard by it. That maybe time was in Nov 2019 when I was only seeing repots of unknown pneumonia in Wuhan and covid wasn't even on the U.S. radar yet. But we did catch whatever that was the maybe time at the Asian store. Some woman with bloodshot eyes was coughing on me.
edit on 22 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

"Because as someone else already pointed out, the jabbed fake immunity wanes within a few months, natural immunity still going strong 20 years later.

You messed up. Deal with it."

Not SARS-Cov2, but yes for SARS-Cov, which is a really, really massive indicator of the likelihood of natural immunity for SARS-Cov2 being the same.

As I said, it was already provided in this thread, all you have to do is just scroll up a little - oh, what the hell, here, I'll make it easy for you (since it was easy for me).

Only your links don't back up your suggestion that you get natural imunity for 20 years and counting

The closest you get is an individual(not everyone) still has antibodies (not necessarily immunity) 17 years later from a different type of coronavirus.

Did you read the link I provided about expected natural immunity?

edit on 22-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Its 'Superblood™' that's why haha

Must subscribe to maintain features, otherwise we drop you to the bloodlite™ plan....not fully featured

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hold On
the Definition "Fully Vaccinated" is going to Change again !

CDC director: U.S. may change definition of "fully vaccinated" as boosters roll out

Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID......

Seems to me Nobody has even started to be close to Fully Vaccinated Yet - Per the Moving Government Goal Posts - Your experimental jabs have gotten you closer to unvaccinated status - When is Enough Enough ?

edit on 10222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It was more a rhetorical just to throw it out there...I fully understand all of the different facets of the "why" behind the extreme push for immunity.

But, yes, the OSFA solutions of government (it's from both sides, but the Ds much more often) are unbearable in their idiocy.

I spend significantly more time out of the US than in, and I follow a lot of non-US based media. And the picture that I'm getting is that what the Democrats are saying is more or less accurate, but with a political spin on it. The figures about covid and the vax from the CDC line up roughly with those from Europe, Asia and Russia, and any differences are usually due to spin or the different situations in the country.

I don't believe for one second that the CDC would collude with the Russian or Chinese agencies, because they would jump at the chance to undermine the US if they could, so when they agree it's usually a good bet that whatever they are talking about is true.

Another sign that the picture that we're getting is more or less accurate is that different countries in Europe did things differently, and at different times, and the data tracks between them as you would expect. That kind of thing would require more cooperation and more fakery than I think any of those countries are capable of. And the fact that they're not using it to screw each other over speaks volumes.

Right now I can't imagine Britain and France not attempting to use the existence of some kind of conspiracy against each other as a negotiating tool in Brexit. The fact that they aren't means that the picture is probably accurate and that there isn't anything useful that could be weaponized.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Hold On
the Definition "Fully Vaccinated" is going to Change again !

CDC director: U.S. may change definition of "fully vaccinated" as boosters roll out

Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID......

Seems to me Nobody has even started to be close to Fully Vaccinated Yet - Per the Moving Government Goal Posts - Your experimental jabs have gotten you closer to unvaccinated status - When is Enough Enough ?

I'd be more outraged if the government didn't update its plan when the situation changed.

Sticking with the same plan doggedly isn't a sign of leadership, it's a sign that you don't have control of the situation.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There's more than one way to skin a cat. Vax ain't it.
uvc

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Only your links don't back up your suggestion that you get natural imunity for 20 years and counting

Except... they actually do.

The closest you get is an individual(not everyone) still has antibodies (not necessarily immunity) 17 years later from a different type of coronavirus.

A very, very similar coronavirus - and the antibodies were revealed to be very potent against - you guessed it - SARS-Cov-2 (aka COVID19).

Did you read the link I provided about expected natural immunity?

Why would I waste my time reading propaganda links? I prefer real science, like the science that showed long lasting very potent natural immunity.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Natural was always the way to go, God's chemical factory or Faucis and Gates. What do your instincts say when you look at these guys?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join