It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, something really IS up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Books?

Children today are not encouraged to read from hand held paperbacks of hardback covered books. It is hard enough to get them to read books on a Kindle like platform, and audio versions are becoming a struggle as well.

Video versions and podcasts as more acceptable, just keep it short and sweet.

When I reached eighth grade, we were given a list of 50 books that were required reading, and we had to choose a certain number of those books to have read, by the end of the year.

I had already read them all. My instructor could not believe I had read all of them already. She tested me on each of them, and I passed with flying colors. Her response was, "Oh my God!" "You really have read all of them!" "You can read whatever you want, you just completed that assignment."

Keep in mind, I lived in the woods. We had no TV. I lived 75 miles away from the library, so I checked out six books a weeks. I was the oldest of ten children, and books were my escape.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Fauci is endorsed and loved by 98% of the media, medical community, and democrats in general. His ratings are twice that of Joe Biden.

-vs-

Fauci was criminally referred to the DOJ by Senator Rand Paul at the end of July.

Source: thehill.com...

Secretly, Fauci is being considered for the Order of Bayi medal 🤫

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If I could’ve grown-up in the mountains of Maine 75 miles from the library and ocean where I could still go Commercial Fishing l would have been in Heaven!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The psychological operations of this cover war are in damage control. When those with trillions of dollars are onboard a depopulation agenda, cash is no problem in pushing whatever advertising hype they want.

Watch out for those subliminal messaging, been a few reports of people against the vax still lining up for it?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Pay attention to his hand signals.

I've seen Fauci do the "hidden hand" multiple times. I've seen him do the Baphomet, and the Trident.

He is another 33rd degree turd.

He and all those like him are feeling their oats. They are newly emboldened. Don't be amazed or distressed. He and all those like him will be cast into separation, eternal darkness and endless shame. That arrogant coward will bake.

edit on 21-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The best I have been able to figure out is that we're getting prepped for the Christian Apocalypse. After a long term study I would say the following.

The Apocalypse started approximately with the rebirth of a nation of Israel in 1948.

The 9-11 attacks appeared to have been the events that marked the opening of the first seal of Revelation.

Currently we're in the short season of the 5th seal of Revelation.

And the event that marks the opening of the 6th seal? That appears to be the destruction of the United States as we know it. But it also seems that the US conquering Iran in some form precedes it.

Then after that the US becomes 4 separate nations which then form into an alliance with Europe and other western nations to form the kingdom of the north of Daniel 11.

And that's how I see events panning out.

Also somewhere in there the Jewish chosen one appears and they rebuild the Jewish temple.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Fauci always reminds me of Jim Jones.
Sorry , but he does .
Think about it .

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
They sure love to stroke their own ego .

I don't think this is about ego. I think it's something far more sinister.

Taking out of consideration what everyone thinks about him , why such special treatment for someone who is just doing his job , we gonna make docu's about every working person on the planet ?

This is the essence of what is so strange about this production. First, why does Fauci, of all people, stand out for anything? Second, how can people be so brainwashed that they see him as a savior on one hand, but fail to see his involvement in the funding and creation of these viruses on the other? It is almost as if TPTB have to put to dumb down and glitz up the whole Fauci story in order to ensnare the 'low-information' types. Or, maybe just to reinforce the propaganda to those who may be on the fence.

If we praising people lets praise those on the bottom of the ladder , or the single moms working 2 jobs to provide for the family.

Here again is the point; singling out Fauci, of all the people, above even great people who have great accomplishments, is very odd. Very sinister. Why? There are thousands of people who are thousands of times more deserving than Fauci of such documentaries; why not them? Or...is it really about Fauci at all?

But naah they need to put the rich and powerfull in the spotlight as usual.

I'm thinking this isn't about the person (Fauci), but rather more about the message he projects. And what exactly is the 'message' he projects? It seems like..."YOU are too dumb to understand. It's complicated, but we understand...so no matter what we say, even if it changes daily, you should trust us"

This isn't about the man, it's about the message. Prop up the man, and you prop up the message he sends.

Almost evil to the core.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Fauci always reminds me of Jim Jones.
Sorry , but he does .
Think about it .

Indeed, there are many similarities.

- Blind faith
- Cult of Personality
- Coolaid
- Death

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Western Civilisation has fallen. It is as simple as that.

Not 'is falling' , it is a done deal.

It is just crawling along till it finally dies and a new #ty system is put into place.

Most people don't realise it or refuse to see it.
We will be lucky if we are still alive in a year.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Western Civilisation has fallen. It is as simple as that.

Because there's a documentary about some potato?

I'll concede it's fallen when the lone state-run TV station mandates you watch a program about this dickhead's life.

edit on 21-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It has fallen because no one with half a brain, has any trust in any establishment outlets now, whether they be government, media, or even culture anymore.
No trust, no society, infrasctrure collapsing , supply chain 'issues' , rampant and blatant corruption and economic turmoil.

And no one at the top who could fix it, wants to.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I didn't even go into the horrific divisiveness.
Lack of civility.
Outright piggish fascist behaviour and only listening to 'my side'

Can't stick together very long like that.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lack of civility.

That's been around since the beginning, it's nothing new.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I see it as buying time, they are trying to undo the harm of info that has come out and connected him to all kinds of wrong but they still need "Uncle Fauci" the average people out there will probably continue to do as he tells them and embrace the lie.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If this has been posted somewhere, my apologies; I've been out of commission for several days (still am kind of). Please delete if a duplicate.

Yesterday evening I was watching a program on the National Geographic channel, and at every commercial break they had a plug for some new documentary called "Fauci". In the trailer you could see it is basically a program lionizing this guy. My Spidey senses hit 12 on the 1-10 Spidey scale!

Why are people trying to make this guy out to be some kind of hero? Why the need to have an entire program dedicated to a guy who more than likely is responsible for funding, if not creating personally, the covid bioweapon? What the 'H' is going on???

This smacks of total propaganda! This is Big Brother conjuring up some Orwellian "Newspeak" for the masses. It is like an attempt to make Dr. Mengele look like a Saint.

Personally, I think the guy should be tried for numerous crimes, but minimally we shouldn't be making this guy out to be some kind of national hero.

What the Hell is going on in this world????

I wonder how Goebbels' propaganda machine spoke of and presented Josef Mengele in the lead up to WWII?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I wonder how Goebbels' propaganda machine spoke of and presented Josef Mengele in the lead up to WWII?

They probably didn't since he was just a low level battalion medical official before hitting the big time in 43 but I get where you were going.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Because he's the poster child (in intelligence, not age) for maintaining control over the situation. Fauci has become a beacon of true information for so many people. If his credibility starts to die, it risks the agenda.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This smacks of total propaganda!

Because it *IS* propaganda.

What is missing for you to draw a different conclusion?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lack of civility.

That's been around since the beginning, it's nothing new.

If you go back far enough, that is exactly correct.

The mere thought of an opposing party against a ruling elite has always resulted in conflict.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join