It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, something really IS up!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Like all the other democrat crap, here is yet another informative lie to protect their own. Democrats will eat it up and it will be quoted as truth on ATS by some progressive in the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
That's been canceled. The replacement show is "Hero to Zero: Fired" about first responders and hospital workers fired for not submitting to the will of the central government and it's horrific so called vaccine because it ain't your decision about your body any more.

Looking forward to it, it'll be must see TV.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I totally agree. I can’t understand why he hasn’t already been charged with lying to Congress. He looks as guilty as hell and is doing a merry dance to carry on regardless hoping it will all go away if he keeps up his falseness. I like to think (after personal experience) I can smell a sociopath a mile away and there seems to be a stink here. Sociopaths are charismatic liars, never admit to anything, and ate devoid of emotion, having to feign and act instead of actually feel. To me this guy meets all the criteria. Slipper than an eel in oil. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If this has been posted somewhere, my apologies; I've been out of commission for several days (still am kind of). Please delete if a duplicate.

Yesterday evening I was watching a program on the National Geographic channel, and at every commercial break they had a plug for some new documentary called "Fauci". In the trailer you could see it is basically a program lionizing this guy. My Spidey senses hit 12 on the 1-10 Spidey scale!

Why are people trying to make this guy out to be some kind of hero? Why the need to have an entire program dedicated to a guy who more than likely is responsible for funding, if not creating personally, the covid bioweapon? What the 'H' is going on???

This smacks of total propaganda! This is Big Brother conjuring up some Orwellian "Newspeak" for the masses. It is like an attempt to make Dr. Mengele look like a Saint.

Personally, I think the guy should be tried for numerous crimes, but minimally we shouldn't be making this guy out to be some kind of national hero.

What the Hell is going on in this world????

That is what I pondered myself... There are many qualified and more credible scientist who can represent ...who ever it is Fauci is representing. Maybe it is also true that Fauci got caught in a court case because of doing illegal medical trials..? Then there is of course mr Gates... wtf is he doing here on the world podium trying to sell the covid narrative..

Just because of these two people there should be enough reason to do some research and question what is ask to believe about covid and the vacccine they want so badly running in your bloodstream.

edit on 24/10/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

He's the director of NIAID whose mission statement includes:

Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases (BioD)The goals of this mission area are to better understand how these deliberately emerging (i.e., intentionally caused) and naturally emerging infectious agents cause disease and how the immune system responds to them

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why are people trying to make this guy out to be some kind of hero? Why the need to have an entire program dedicated to a guy who more than likely is responsible for funding, if not creating personally, the covid bioweapon? What the 'H' is going on???

He got caught red handed funding the research that lead to the outbreak of covid19.

Your senses are as sharp as ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The people who made this show must be imbeciles if they think the masses will fall for it. Haha only joking of cause they will.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Why are people trying to make this guy out to be some kind of hero?"

Did "The Apprentice" not do something similar for the ex-POTUS?

Uh, no.

Where to even start….

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Dude is dumber than a box of hammers. The avatar says all I need to know. Wish there was a block feature.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hmmm......(googles something)

Something about beagle experiments...lies to Congress...majority of people think he should resign...

Seriously, who could do experiments on beagles?
Who could be so cold-hearted? Seriously, who? We've got a guy that's even worse than Cruella de Vil!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He has done his job very well, his job is to oversee the CCDCC; CONTROL CENTER for DISEASE COLLABORATORS & CONTRIBUTORS, oops, did I get that correct? a reply to: TheGreazel

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GoodKosherBacon

I am of the opinion, that his job is to get as many vaxed and out of the fight as possible. You have Pfizer who have made their research data or what little it is available. It may be obscured but it is still there, they have indemnity because it has been rushed. They have paid corrupt politicians millions in Bribes, but the trouble is they are the ones being set up for the fall. In a while, it will be really hard to spin the deaths and they will be lynched. Society will break apart as the winter food and fuel become critical. Biden is being portrayed as a guy who Farts and poops. Along with a daughter who is writing things in a diary, no normal girl should have to write. What seems to be unfolding is pointing to a very chaotic period.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join