It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, something really IS up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If this has been posted somewhere, my apologies; I've been out of commission for several days (still am kind of). Please delete if a duplicate.

Yesterday evening I was watching a program on the National Geographic channel, and at every commercial break they had a plug for some new documentary called "Fauci". In the trailer you could see it is basically a program lionizing this guy. My Spidey senses hit 12 on the 1-10 Spidey scale!

Why are people trying to make this guy out to be some kind of hero? Why the need to have an entire program dedicated to a guy who more than likely is responsible for funding, if not creating personally, the covid bioweapon? What the 'H' is going on???

This smacks of total propaganda! This is Big Brother conjuring up some Orwellian "Newspeak" for the masses. It is like an attempt to make Dr. Mengele look like a Saint.

Personally, I think the guy should be tried for numerous crimes, but minimally we shouldn't be making this guy out to be some kind of national hero.

What the Hell is going on in this world????

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Waiting for the debut of the Our Heroes in Congress weekly awards show.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It would be laughable if it weren't so concerning
The propaganda machine is running full steam ahead

Trailer for Faucis new movie has 30k dislikes
edit on 21-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

2 words. Twisted Sister.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We're watching 1984 unfold before our very eyes. I remember my school making me read it growing up, I didn't want to because I was a stubborn kid, but once I did I was very happy they made me. Many people around my age were required to read it in H.S. as well. I don't remember exactly how long ago, maybe 15 years, but eventually many schools stopped making that required reading.

With what's going on in the world today I think I see why they stopped requiring it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Maybe they are prepping him to be the next President.

Or maybe they are just injecting our minds to prepare us for the new normal of our daily doses of Soma.

"You will have nothing, and you will be happy".

I think they have shown us how well that works in numerous movies of foreshadowing.

I am so tired of Fauci, the lies, the manipulation and the poorly veiled contempt that he displays. It would be wonderful if they received a zero audience of the programming.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Because it is now known 100% he lied to Congress. NIH even admitted they were in fact doing illegal research but Fauci swore that was a lie. It was not. He was lying. You could tell he was lying because his hand started trembling when Rand Paul went after him. Everyone knows Fauci lied to Congress. NIH is now in a CYA mode. People there are not going down for Fauci basically.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Every single book I was required to read in school in the 90s is now considered a banned book and no longer allowed in schools. Heaven for bid the masses know what is going on because many of those books we read are a sign of the CURRENT times!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hope your mending FCD, you’ve been in my Prayers.

I saw that ad and couldn’t mute it or change the channel fast enough so I just hit the off button, I hate TV now!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
It would be laughable if it weren't so concerning
The propaganda machine is running full steam ahead

Trailer for Faucis new movie has 30k dislikes

I went and expected most of those reviews to just be baseless 1 star reviews from angry people, but they're legitimate 1 star reviews from people who watched without bias and concluded it sucked. Haha... crazy

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They sure love to stroke their own ego .

Taking out of consideration what everyone thinks about him , why such special treatment for someone who is just doing his job , we gonna make docu's about every working person on the planet ?

If we praising people lets praise those on the bottom of the ladder , or the single moms working 2 jobs to provide for the family.

But naah they need to put the rich and powerfull in the spotlight as usual.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
They sure love to stroke their own ego .

Taking out of consideration what everyone thinks about him , why such special treatment for someone who is just doing his job , we gonna make docu's about every working person on the planet ?

If we praising people lets praise those on the bottom of the ladder , or the single moms working 2 jobs to provide for the family.

But naah they need to put the rich and powerfull in the spotlight as usual.

Maybe it is a movie like "The Signal" or "Pontypool". Maybe it is designed so those with with the vaccine will be activated on watching.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fauci has mastered the art of self-contradiction so well, he's getting academy awards before being nominated.😃

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Lmao , one could argue they have already been activated with the full blown offensive against unvaccinated people

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yes, the wheels have come off the official narrative. Though some people still worship him, Fauci has been exposed as just another perjurer working for the federal government, and a serial violator of numerous federal statutes.

Yes, it's true, the federal government is full of criminals, but Fauci is especially offensive and dangerous, the ultimate "mad scientist".

So, Nat Geo must portray him as a hero, something the mainstream media do all the time. Nat Geo is just another source of propaganda for the powers that be, telling and retelling lies and fables.

Despite all these obvious facts and events, there are still many who simply cannot conceive that this was a planned event.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Keep in mind who and what owns NatGeo 🚨

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

about 30% of the US thinks fairly highly of him. Its all along political lines.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Fauci is endorsed and loved by 98% of the media, medical community, and democrats in general. His ratings are twice that of Joe Biden.

-vs-

Fauci was criminally referred to the DOJ by Senator Rand Paul at the end of July.

Source: thehill.com...

edit on 10/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: Necrobile

Every single book I was required to read in school in the 90s is now considered a banned book and no longer allowed in schools. Heaven for bid the masses know what is going on because many of those books we read are a sign of the CURRENT times!

I was in the Accelerated Reader program for years, I had to read many books that are either scoffed at today, or are on banned lists. Off the top of my head here, a short list -- David Copperfield, Great Expectations The Great Gatsby (though I liked the DiCaprio flick better) Treasure Island, The Giver, Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (religious overtones or not, this atheist still thinks it's an awesome story & so is the CoN series as a whole)

One I really couldn't get into at all and found to be a bore was Anna Karenina. Tolstoy is a staple for a reason, but I found it...just boring. Couldn't get into anything by Austen & Bronte, either, the stories always felt (and still feel) dull & vapid, even for their eras.

Ramble aside, most kids today have never heard of those books, let alone know who wrote them. Much less ever read them. It's pretty sad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join