It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got The Second Shot. Still Got Covid.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

but I also see the vaccine risk is extremely low too

From the media's so called experts and data from Pfizer right? if you think they have zero risk than you can gamble on the booster shots.

As booster shots will be coming for all not just high risk people.

edit on 20-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So don't get the vaccine and roll the dice, have fun with that.

You seem to be heavy on defending Big Pharma and these mRNA vaxs for some reason on here. I am not going to roll a dice to find out about the side effects of the shots later on.

Many of the side effects arent being reported into the system.
Just like with most women who had being reporting elsewhere of heavy periods following their second dose of vaccination.

Boosters are only suggested for the high risk that need all the help they can

You still dont get it do you now? that's what they said about these vaxs at the beginning its all for just high risk till they are now pushing these vaxs onto everyone.

In Israel they are handing out booster shots for everyone if you dont get a booster shot you're green card expires. In Israel there is no exception.

You either get the booster dose or you're health pass expires. Its what their health officials had stated.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

95% of those who have comorbidities. Many of them already had health issues. Your just rephrasing and recopying that statement & number over and over..

Actually I'm just following Oregon's reports....

Here is Oct 19 "PORTLAND, Ore. — There are 41 new COVID-19 related deaths in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll to 4,226, the Oregon Health Authority reported at 12:01 a.m. today."

"Oregon coronavirus update, Sept. 30: Unvaccinated account for 80% of new cases"

440 deaths this month so far due to COVID

562 in the hospital, so a nice drop

COVID-19 patients at Salem Health
Coronavirus patient numbers at Salem Health on Thursday, Sept. 30:

85: Total COVID-19 inpatients, 77% unvaccinated
27: COVID-19 patients in the ICU
16: COVID-19 patients on a ventilator

Average age of the few people vaccinated that still die to COVID is 80+...

9,000 jabs a day and over 3 million with 2 jabs and little issues...

I try and stay away from the main media in either direction as it is all hype, so no MSM...

edit on 20-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Actually I'm just following Oregon's reports....

I saw you posted that same data in a previous post. From a few months back.

so no MSM...

You are literally pulling and doing the same thing as MSM. So you are watching it and following their numbers while claiming that the vax has little issues.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I will just say this again. Many of the side effects arent being reported into the system, of course you are going to ignore this.

In other countries people who are trying to report side effects are having issues by reporting the side effects as their health officials are ignoring them or just arent updating the system.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I saw you posted that same data in a previous post. From a few months back.

Actually it is different... I just pulled it now. A few months back they were averaging 1200 a day in the hospitals and 95% unvacced, so no it is not the same...lol

Can you see the dates Oct 19 and Sept 30 in my post...geez

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I will just say this again. Many of the side effects arent being reported into the system, of course you are going to ignore this.

In other countries people who are trying to report side effects are having issues by reporting the side effects as their health officials are ignoring them or just arent updating the system.

And I will say this... Whatever the side effects are the virus is so much worst. They both produce the same RNA, but the virus does it on a massive scale compared to the vaccine.

You all want to down play the virus while making the vaccine look like the real killer and that is so wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You are literally pulling and doing the same thing as MSM. So you are watching it and following their numbers while claiming that the vax has little issues.

You want to disregard what a state reports, but say some random Bitchute video is God's honest truth?

So full of it...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Whatever the side effects are the virus is so much worst

I know some who had the virus and only lasted a week or so. For most people its like a bad case of other viruses or bad flu. If there elderly in LTC the virus might be deadly for them as they are left neglected.

You all want to down play the virus while making the vaccine look like the real killer and that is so wrong.

For a mRNA vax that is causing BCs and heart inflammation in younger people. Its not shocking why some countries arent allowing moderna for younger population because of the side effects.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I am sure you would prefer it if Bitchute became like YT censorship happy on banning or blocking content creators.

As stated about the booster doses they are coming for the general public in the coming months. Not just "High Risk"

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Helious
Maybe a touch worse for the older demographic and those with weakened immune systems

For those demographics your touch is Ali's left jab. The virus is no joke to many, so the fact it does little to most is not a reason to down play it.

Ah man, listen, for that demographic, the flu, bronchitis, neumonia, hell..... A really bad cold puts them in the same scenario.

There is no denying this virus is more deadly to a certain demographic than existing corona viruses. The question really is does the ends justify the means and I think I speak for most of the free world who is still able to critically think when I say, hell no.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You seem to be oddly heavily defending Pharma for some strange reason. You do know who Pfizer is right? you are defending one of the mRNA drug markers which had committed a crime.

The deal is you all mixing different debates here as one and the same and they are not.

1. Does the Goverment suck right now... YES

2. Does big pharma suck at times... YES

3. Is the vaccine safe and work... YES

Quite a clown statement there. Comparing the small box to the mRNA booster shots.... Which the two arent the same.

Explaining how a pure vaccine works compared to a leaky one and why it may be pure or leaky is a clown statement?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I am sure you would prefer it if Bitchute became like YT censorship happy on banning or blocking content creators.

As stated about the booster doses they are coming for the general public in the coming months. Not just "High Risk"

Don't assume what I want or not want...

Bitchute is the wild west, so you need to treat it that way. I have done a good amount of research into a number of these videos and they don't pan out. I'm not a friend of big pharma and did a post on one way they are trying to fleece the Medicare system with very little results from a drug they are pushing, so we are on the same page there, BUT it doesn't mean everything they do, everyone working for them are evil.

mRNA is not just big pharma, or one company...it is worldwide across many companies and countries.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I know some who had the virus and only lasted a week or so. For most people its like a bad case of other viruses or bad flu. If there elderly in LTC the virus might be deadly for them as they are left neglected.

For a mRNA vax that is causing BCs and heart inflammation in younger people. Its not shocking why some countries arent allowing moderna for younger population because of the side effects.

The processes with RNA and spike protein for the vaccine and virus are the same. The difference is nRNA lasts about a day making protein where the virus can last weeks in a massive production, so if you think the protein from the vaccine is bad think about the massive amount the virus makes.

The virus also destroys air sack sells in its reproduction and that is what is killing people. BCs and heart inflammation is at a much higher risk overall with the virus as are long term illnesses, so the reality is that if you think the virus is not much of anything then you should also think the vaccine is not much of anything too.

Its pure logic here. The vaccine is like taking 1 aspirin a day while the virus is like taking 20 in comparison, so don't hate the vaccine while totally disregarding the virus...lol

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Ah man, listen, for that demographic, the flu, bronchitis, neumonia, hell..... A really bad cold puts them in the same scenario.

There is no denying this virus is more deadly to a certain demographic than existing corona viruses. The question really is does the ends justify the means and I think I speak for most of the free world who is still able to critically think when I say, hell no.

Do you think a person can believe that the vaccine works and is as safe as any other while also being 100% against how the Goverment is being draconian in all this? We won when 85% of the high risk were vacced. After that it should had been if you want it or not and let the virus do its thing and spread like it will no matter what we do.

Read my foot note that I have had there for 2 years now...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yes. The practice has a name: its called "Gaslighting"

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've been hearing a lot of stories in my area. Sick with Covid, had both shots and the booster.

Almost like it's becoming okay that the vaccine isn't working. If it doesn't work, why are we using a formula from a year ago and not working on a new version? I mean is there anything going on that anyone knows about around working on these new variants?

They definately have the cash on hand to get some of this started.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Yes. The practice has a name: its called "Gaslighting"

How does one not see that the virus is 20 times worst than the vaccine no matter what stories are passed around about the vaccine?

So real case here... Was told a person in my company died today due to COVID. He had Cancer the last few years, was vacced, but his immune system was in bad shape and the virus got him.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Almost like it's becoming okay that the vaccine isn't working. If it doesn't work, why are we using a formula from a year ago and not working on a new version? I mean is there anything going on that anyone knows about around working on these new variants?

They definately have the cash on hand to get some of this started.

What is your definition of working or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join