It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got The Second Shot. Still Got Covid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I must blame someone. I can't blame anyone that agrees with my politics and our science. I must blame anyone that disagrees with my politics and science. It is their fault. They are the ones causing all the grief on the planet on every single issue and the reason I got sick. They caused the shots to fail. They must be stopped and punished. Take their jobs. Imprison them. It's the only way to get back to normal.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That's easy. Blame Trump. It's what I do every time I stub my toe or see a mean Tweet.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I blame my great grandparents, for making me so dad gum dumb.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Also: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But I thought 81 gazillion people voted for no more mean tweets in the bestest, safest, mostest securest election in the history of the world?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My wife and I haven't had the shot. We got this stupid thing when it was still new, so we have natural immunity. Our doctor has advised us not to take it.

My stepson got the dreaded "Delta variant" weeks ago. He stayed with us, in our home... while he was sick. He felt like crap for about two days, then he was fine. He went back to work. No big deal, no worse than any seasonal flu.

My wife and I never wore masks. We didn't social distance. Did we get sick, and die? No. We got nothing at all... because of our natural immunity.

The vaccinated keep getting sick, yet we don't... what does that tell you?

(To be honest, when we got it in early 2020 we both felt like dog-s%$t for 24 hours, and had a nagging cough for a few days. That was about it. A few of our neighbors had it, as well... but, none of us ever went to the hospital. It was never life-threatening, and all of us were back to normal in a few days. None of us have been re-infected. That's a fact.)

edit on 15-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: My cat made me do it

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does

Blame yourself for taking the shot you had a choice, apparently twice. I know it’s not your choice if you get covid or not because it’s inevitable unless you live on sentinal island.

Take the drugs annnnd get covid or don’t take the drugs and get covid anyways = submit you boot licking dog or don’t

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We need to bring back the classic bumper sticker :

# HAPPENS.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am getting tired of the deception coming from the medical and political people. Natural immunity does work, the vaccine does work but not as good as natural immunity because our immune systems are usually pretty good.

Some of the medical treatments and some of the food additives mess up our immune systems and make us need vaccines, they should evaluate the medicines and food chemicals added to food creation better and try to fix the problem. Also very old people are more apt to be on meds that hinder or overreact to viruses, and of course they also have immune systems that are getting worn out at the end of their lives. Does that mean everyone needs a vaccine? Not in my opinion. They know about this, some pharma companies are affiliated with some chemical companies that create the chemicals used on food production and preservation. Some also create the meds that interfere with the proper regulation of the immune system which puts some in jeopardy....then they make vaccines to take care of the side effects of the meds. Some meds purposely suppress the immune system to treat the condition and lots of those meds could be dropped if the medical industry just informed people of histamine foods that increase the severity. of the reaction...but they don't usually mention that, just give the drug to cancel out the symptom.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If this government says that the shot is in our "best interest"... I would avoid it like the plague.

Nothing involuntary has ever worked out for the little guy... like, ever. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Two weeks to flatten the curve, or three shot's to stop the mandate.
Stop this crap already!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I hope our friends on here that got the shots, got a placebo instead. I really hope so.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I must blame someone. I can't blame anyone that agrees with my politics and our science. I must blame anyone that disagrees with my politics and science. It is their fault. They are the ones causing all the grief on the planet on every single issue and the reason I got sick. They caused the shots to fail. They must be stopped and punished. Take their jobs. Imprison them. It's the only way to get back to normal.

Pretty odd. I had covid and so did my wife in mid January to mid March 2020, didn't know it till I got the serology test at Lifelabs. No covid, no flu, nothing, not even sick once after that. Natural immunity man, it's the bomb! Blame Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AstraZeneca, Fauci, the politicians and the health tools for the poison jab. Watch the bitchute video, it will explain why everything is going sideways with simple math. Like the Under Reporting Factor is around 31 and 70-90% of patients that are hospitalized are dbl jab'd.

Dr. Jessica Rose VAERS UPDATE COVID Care Alliance

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Congratulations. The more people who contract/recover from Covid-19, the closer we get to the hysteria being put behind us.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yep.

And Let's Go Brandon !

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

My wife and I haven't had the shot. We got this stupid thing when it was still new, so we have natural immunity. Our doctor has advised us not to take it.

Get a new doctor and get vaccinated. My wife and I haven't had the shot. We got this stupid thing when it was still new, so we have natural immunity. Our doctor has advised us not to take it. Antibodies and T-Cells built up from an actual case don't last near as long as the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yep.

And Let's Go Brandon !

Brandon Brown was a relatively unknown driver in the NASCAR Xfinity series... his Talledega win was probably the most popular win, since Dale Sr. won the Daytona 500.

They are chanting "Let's Go Brandon" nationwide... and that's friggin epic...
edit on 15-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: Yarrrrr

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Got Covid, I must blame someone that disagrees with my politics

apparently no one has got around to blaming the people who helped cook it up in a lab yet

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am getting tired of the deception coming from the medical and political people. Natural immunity does work, the vaccine does work but not as good as natural immunity because our immune systems are usually pretty good.

Just the opposite, in fact. The vaccines produce a much stronger response and lasts longer than that from a covid infection.

You are much MUCH more likely to get gravely ill and die from a Covid infection if you are unvaccinated.

On the other hand, if you get vaccinated and then get infected, you will almost certainly NOT die, and your resistance to further infections after recovery is much MUCH stronger.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: rickymouse

Just the opposite, in fact. The vaccines produce a much stronger response and lasts longer than that from a covid infection.

You are much MUCH more likely to get gravely ill and die from a Covid infection if you are unvaccinated.

On the other hand, if you get vaccinated and then get infected, you will almost certainly NOT die, and your resistance to further infections after recovery is much MUCH stronger.

Everything that you just stated... those are all lies.

This has all been proven false. The Isrealis published the data... are you really that obtuse?

...or...who do you work for, and what are they paying you?

Is it Moderna? Pfizer? Biden/Harris?

edit on 15-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: ARRRRRRR

edit on 15-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: Inquiring minds want to know...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join