It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got The Second Shot. Still Got Covid.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Haven't you heard? It's the fault of the uninjected. If you had the shot and got sick anyway, it has nothing to do with the ineffectiveness of the intention. It's all the fault of those of us who haven't submitted to the mass hysteria campaign.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

LMAO

It's the only way to get back to normal.

Please please please tell me you were going for humor?

Seriously just a thumbs up for humor down if I'm laughing at you and
not with you?
edit on 16-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Haven't you heard? It's the fault of the uninjected. If you had the shot and got sick anyway, it has nothing to do with the ineffectiveness of the intention. It's all the fault of those of us who haven't submitted to the mass hysteria campaign.

I did not get the shots but I wanted to showcase the mental illness people have when they can't accept reality. The shots do not work. Mandating the shots harms everyone so there won't be getting back to normal until the mandates are rescinded. Until that happens things will get worse. Money is not bouncing around the economy. More people will lose their jobs. More businesses will close. Make the shots optional and accept we are stuck with this thing forever just like the flu.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Youre preaching facts to people who rely on feelz.

You're right, but i doubt your message will be accepted.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I am sure those facts could be true after the 30th booster shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The vaccines produce a much stronger response and lasts longer than that from a covid infection.

That is not true. Not from other data showing you would be needing booster shots.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I hate to saythis but we are never going back to what we had, they don't realize this is the new normal, perpetually wearing masks, having to show proof of a vaccine that doesn't work and it's not a vaccine and conactntly being sick. We already have two classes, the vaccinaited and the non vaccinated, they non-vaccinated are allowed to go out into society for now, but when they start using their Covid passes and i just read an artcile that they will require a blood test to see if you're vaccinated. Peaople think the vaccines have ytraceable markers in them, due to the vfact that youcan't use a bloddsample to show you re vaccinated? I am not sure if that is true or not, can anyone verify that?

theconservativetreehouse.com... -promoted-covid-pass-blood-test-requires-them/

This is where i got the info from, i need to someone to verify if you can tell soemone is vaccinated with a blood sample? If there is a tracker in them maybe that's why people are getting sick, body is trying to reject a foreign substance in the body and it's coming out in the form of some sickness. Another thing I have seen and heard about is that the vaccines glow? Apparently you can use a black light to see it glow? Which would be interesting to use a way to see I am vaccinated? You put your hand under a black light and it glows? I could see that but again I don't have proof.

The other thing a lot of people have recently talked about the mark of the beast, i mean more than usual, so something is up. The thing is I thought we had to have an antichrist here, my thoughts maybe the antichrist isn't just one man but many people? Is it really the worship of govenemt over religion? Is the government the anitchrist and we interuppted the bible wrong? I know the antichrist has to be part of some sort of political mouthpiece, you worship him instead of God right, but i know a lot of people who don't like politicians, there is also many who look up to the government to fix their problems. Either that or some scientist or maybe a bunch of them. This is looking more about what we are supposed to go through. I am not a christian but i have read the book of revelations and it's so purplexing and everytime someothing bad happens I do look at it more and more.

I am also noticing that a lot more people are becoming more hateful towards others, like only caring about themselves and not other people around them. It reminds me of the movies like Body Snatchers, where they are taken oover by alien parasite types and i don't if anyone has watched that Nicole Kidman movie where they have parasites in them and they look human but they lack empathy and emotion. I feel like people are becoming like that, everything is just getting too weird. Okay i am done thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Which is mind boggling.
You would think there would be mass lawsuits from business owners wanting to sue China to get back their livelihoods.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

They also get really bad hangovers because I don't drink!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Should have been wearing your mask. Everyone knows the vaccine only works when you wear your mask.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Can't die from Covid if the jab kills you with myocarditis first.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv It's all the fault of those of us who haven't submitted to the mass hysteria campaign.

oops, my bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just to counter your post. Myself, my wife, my 3 children and approximately 60 odd friends and the majority of my town (8,400 people) have all had a second jab and as far as I know (as it's a small town and everyone knows everyone's business) nobody, that's nobody has had any reaction.
Now being it's your local health people giving the jabs, that's Doctors and nurses, what you're saying is you don't trust them, do not prevaricate and say "but they don't know either", so next time you have to call on them, and YOU WILL, whether it's for a broken leg or a heart bypass, don't go and tell everyone you don't trust the medical profession.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Maybe One that says

Biden, Fauci and the FDA are like a diaper, full of sh@@ and always on the unvaccinated a@@ to get the shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

There are 2 different tests, one to measure your IgG quantity etc, for immunity from having been infected by the virus.

The other test is for those who had the vaccine, it looks for spike protein antibodies in the blood sample.

edit on 16-10-2021 by maya27 because: changed grammar in 2nd sentence.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The awful truth is that they are all placebos.

No one gets the smallpox vaccine anymore because it was eradicated. Last naturally occurring case was 1977. 100% global administration of a Covid vax would not eradicate it. Take your pick or distribute all four (or is it seven) types of vaccines. 7 billion jabs all at once on January 1 if you want organize it. People will still get Covid. Why? Because they claim to “follow the science” but have not. The hint is same reason why we have not cured the common cold in our 100,000+ years of existence.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Riiiiiight.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Pretty odd. I had covid and so did my wife in mid January to mid March 2020,

didn't know it till I got the serology test at Lifelabs. No covid, no flu, nothing, not even sick once after that. Natural immunity man...

i never got lab work done...
but i too caught something that caused 3 hectic days of constant coughing then just stopped as suddenly as it began... this was March 9th, 2020...(i did go to a CVS walk-in-clinic, for cough RX that took 5 days prescription treatment

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I must blame someone. I can't blame anyone that agrees with my politics and our science. I must blame anyone that disagrees with my politics and science. It is their fault. They are the ones causing all the grief on the planet on every single issue and the reason I got sick. They caused the shots to fail. They must be stopped and punished. Take their jobs. Imprison them. It's the only way to get back to normal.

Imagine what might have happened if your immune system hadn't had a head start.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am getting tired of the deception coming from the medical and political people. Natural immunity does work, the vaccine does work but not as good as natural immunity because our immune systems are usually pretty good.

Some of the medical treatments and some of the food additives mess up our immune systems and make us need vaccines, they should evaluate the medicines and food chemicals added to food creation better and try to fix the problem. Also very old people are more apt to be on meds that hinder or overreact to viruses, and of course they also have immune systems that are getting worn out at the end of their lives. Does that mean everyone needs a vaccine? Not in my opinion. They know about this, some pharma companies are affiliated with some chemical companies that create the chemicals used on food production and preservation. Some also create the meds that interfere with the proper regulation of the immune system which puts some in jeopardy....then they make vaccines to take care of the side effects of the meds. Some meds purposely suppress the immune system to treat the condition and lots of those meds could be dropped if the medical industry just informed people of histamine foods that increase the severity. of the reaction...but they don't usually mention that, just give the drug to cancel out the symptom.

You can only get natural immunity after you have gotten sick. And some people don't only get sick for a bit, they die.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join