It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelism: An Alternative Idea about Creation and Intelligent Design

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
UPDATE:

While deeper into the book, I searched for some Raelian links and came across this insight into the "movement".

Apparently, they're a Hedonistic Sex Cult now.

Raelian UFO Cult

I'm ascetic, so I am not interested in pursuing the pleasures of the flesh.

Guess I'll stay abstinent but with new insights.

No interest in joining that malarkey.

Such a shame, because this ebook is such a fascinating read otherwise.

I certainly cannot advocate anything as I simply came across this sect.
Whether they are a "sex cult" is debatable at least.

To me it is an interesting idea and I will of course delve as deep as sanity allows.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Just because it's adherents turned it into a sex cult doesn't mean there isn't some factual basis for the premises in the text I'm reading. I'm just wary because I have encountered "beings" before and some of this sounds like trickery from certain species. The Tall Greys I've communicated with have never professed to be gods, or angels, or the Creator.

All the talk of atomics might be because of the time and place we were at technology when the authors contact occured, and was how he was best able to relate that aspect of scientific proficiency for the "elohim". But like I said, I've been places, seens things and had experiences myself and all the talk of atomics leads me to believe that it was just circumstantial.

I'm a Quantum girl. I don't believe Humanity is free from sin in the ways of science, and I frequently see it's misuse.

Satan is still in this world, masquradeing as an Angel of Light.

I have nothing against the concept of Intelligent Design, but I have encountered more than one type of alien in my lifetime (there are several species of what we call Greys from different origin) and most of them have been tricksters making my life a living nightmare who have no regard for Human Beings and our Divine Soveriegnty and Free Will, but rather enjoying using their "superior knowledge" to lead us into suffering an misery, temptation and sins of all sorts because they defy the True Creator of All Things and view us as little more than playthings.

While it is true that the Tall Greys have great technology beyond our comprehension (or at least mine) they have always struck me as being very brilliant, compassionate Scientists.

This is not to say that all Life stems from them alone, for many races out there are skilled in Gentic Manipulation, but not every creator is compassionate and loving, and not every species has the same agenda.

Regardless of where you are in your Spiritual Journey, always seem the WIsdom and Light, that you might find Illumination and Fulfillment, in whatever manner makes Heaven for you.

Peace unto you.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By the way, thank you for making this thread.

It certainly caught my attention.

I have been mostly silent and lurking for five years and this is the first thread that has captured my interest.

I would love to compare notes with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
By the way, thank you for making this thread.

It certainly caught my attention.

I have been mostly silent and lurking for five years and this is the first thread that has captured my interest.

I would love to compare notes with you.

Thank you for your kind words, in the quoted post, and the one before that.
I often make fun of fundamental religious people. It's a bad habit of mine, but hard to shake.

Yes, I am certainly spiritual, if we could call it that.

I think that Raelism is interesting at the very least, perhaps a bit kooky at the most.
My thoughts are that extraterrestrial beings most likely exist, based on the known size of the universe.
Whether they are "here" and whether they "created us" is certainly up for discussion and debate. Many people swear to having had actual contact and first hand experiences. It is not my place to tell others what they experienced of course... I simply point out that we currently have no physical evidence. That of course doesn't mean these things never happened. Just a simple lack of evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I firmly believe in the existence of extraterrestrial and/or interdimensional life.

I also think Religion can be corrupted by those who seek power and Dominion.

There are Angels and Demons, even within the more advanced races.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Realizing the necessity of intelligence in the designing of the genetic code is a big step actually. You're starting to realize the mutant ape fantasy is total nonsense? I do believe aliens (extra-dimensionals) will one day start to leak into the earth more frequently at some point (see Revelation), and I'm sure that's what these people are picking up on. You definitely want to be meditative on the Most High God though, not the alien imposters that want to enslave humankind. The Most High God is the one that designed the genetic code, this is why His moral code explained by Jesus is archetypal for activating the best aspects of epigenetic expression.
edit on 14-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Weren't the Raelians the heaven's gate folks?

Scientology is another one. All luring people in by promoting false stories about aliens because it's a popular subject in today's world. With the Church of Scientology they wait a little while before telling you until they've sufficiently brainwashed you.

It's such a waste of time even seriously responding to this stuff. The people active on ATS' Aliens & UFO's subforum won't listen to reason either.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

There are no aliens on other planets or anywhere in the physical universe.

UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

In his book Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, Terence Hines states that “careful investigation has resulted in straightforward natural explanations for even very impressive-sounding UFO reports. . . . All these cases make clear the nearly total unreliability of eyewitness reports. In almost every case, the witnesses’ reports differed substantially from the actual stimulus, but in only a very few cases were the witnesses willfully lying. Their knowledge about what UFOs ‘ought’ to look like influenced their reports, along with the effects of visual illusions.”

The article continued: “The more thorough investigation [summarized in the Condon Report] has clarified the part played by physical and psychological distortions. It has explained how ordinary objects, seen in the sky by persons who do not recognize them under the perhaps unusual circumstances, can be misconstrued in perception, magnified in the telling, further exaggerated in the newspapers, and end up as spaceships landing little green men from Mars.”

At the time that the Condon Report was in the news, an Awake! contributor discussed privately some of the results with one of the associated scientists working at Boulder, Colorado. The scientist seemed to think that in the unexplained cases, the UFO experiences involved “mental perceptions” of some kind. Thus, although many UFO sightings can be explained scientifically as physical things or wrong identifications, some may involve mental or psychological experiences or perceptions.

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. One example of this is the testimony of John H. Andrews in his book The Extraterrestrials and Their Reality. In his acknowledgments of help in producing the book, he states: “Great appreciation also goes to the four space people [“ET’s in physical human bodies who circulate unnoticed among us”] who told me their stories and who wished to remain unnamed, to the numerous psychics and channels who assisted me with my many experiments, to the extraterrestrials for their many informative messages.” Regarding these “space people,” he states: “They were all quite intelligent; all were channels for invisible entities.”​—Compare 1 Samuel 28:7, 8; Ephesians 6:12.

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . . We (the ET’s) are not here to control or rule you, but to guide you. . . . The Earth will soon undergo tremendous, cataclysmic changes. When these changes are completed, less than 1/1,000 of the present population will still be alive!”

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The Christian apostle Paul gave due warning of demon influence in the last days when he wrote: “The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”​—1 Timothy 4:1.

“In nearly forty years of investigation, not one authentic photo of a UFO has been taken and not one piece of genuine debris or other physical evidence has been found. Impressive-sounding sightings are reported year after year and, year after year, when carefully examined, they disappear into the mists of misperceptions, misidentifications, and hoaxes.”​—Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, by Terence Hines.

“Seldom has any subject been so invested with fraud, hysteria, credulity, religious mania, incompetence, and most of the other unflattering human characteristics.”​—The Promise of Space, by Arthur C. Clarke.

“I should like to see these profound words inscribed on the threshold of all the temples of science: ‘The greatest derangement of the mind is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.’”​—Louis Pasteur, 19th-century French scientist.

Extraterrestrials—Where Are They? (Awake!—1990)

ACCORDING to science writer Isaac Asimov, this is “a question that, in a way, spoils everything” for those who believe in life on other planets. Originally posed in 1950 by nuclear physicist Enrico Fermi, the question capped an argument that went something like this: If intelligent life has arisen on other planets in our galaxy, many civilizations should now exist that are millions of years ahead of our own. They should have developed interstellar travel long ago and spread abroad in the galaxy, colonizing and exploring at will. So where are they?

While some SETI scientists are admittedly shaken by this “Fermi paradox,” they often reply to it by pointing out how difficult it would be to voyage between the stars. Even at the speed of light, enormous though that is, it would take a spaceship a hundred thousand years to traverse just our own galaxy. Surpassing that speed is deemed impossible.

That is why SETI scientists lean so strongly on radio telescopes; they imagine that since advanced civilizations might not travel between stars, they would still seek out other forms of life by the relatively cheap and easy means of radio waves. But Fermi’s paradox still haunts them.

American physicist Freeman J. Dyson has concluded that if advanced civilizations exist in our galaxy, finding evidence of them should be as easy as finding signs of technological civilization on Manhattan Island in New York City. The galaxy should be buzzing with alien signals and their immense engineering projects. But none have been found. In fact, one article on the subject noted that “searched, found nothing” has become like a religious chant for SETI astronomers.
A Crumbling Foundation

Yet, even if many planets do exist that meet the stringent conditions necessary to sustain life as we know it, the question remains, How would life arise on those worlds? This brings us to the very foundation of the belief in beings on other worlds​—evolution.

To many scientists, it seems logical to believe that if life could evolve from nonliving matter on this planet, that could be true on others as well. As one writer put it: “The general thinking among biologists is that life will begin whenever it is given an environment where it can begin.” But that is where evolution faces an insurmountable objection. Evolutionists cannot even explain how life began on this planet.
Do you find these cumbersome figures hard to grasp? The word “impossible” is easier to remember, and it is just as accurate.*

Still, SETI astronomers blithely assume that life must have originated by chance all over the universe. Gene Bylinsky, in his book Life in Darwin’s Universe, speculates on the various paths evolution might have taken on alien worlds. He suggests that intelligent octopuses, marsupial men with pouches on their stomachs, and bat-​people who make musical instruments are not at all farfetched. Renowned scientists have praised his book. However, other scientists, such as Feinberg and Shapiro, see the gaping flaw in such reasoning. They decry the “weakness in the basic experimental foundations” of scientists’ theories about how life got started on earth. They note, though, that scientists nonetheless “have used these foundations to erect towers that extend to the end of the Universe.”

And inspired many Scientology-like cults and cult leaders to come up with a false story about aliens to draw in the gullible. If you can fall for evolutionary philosophies and myths, you can fall for myths about aliens and other religious myths: The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies and Philosophical Naturalism (part 1 of 2).
edit on 14-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

That all sounds logical, but to say that no other intelligent life exists in the Universe, in itself you are defying logic. I think it’s crazier to believe that than to believe in the craziest “UFO Cult”.

Who’s to say one of these groups won’t be right? Maybe the Raelians mean well and are seeking real truth, I don’t know, but it’s intriguing.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

There is a passage in Dante's Divine Comedy that says something like; The damned can see into the future, but they can't ever know the present in trying to do so.

The Gautama Buddha was said to have said doing such a thing is a block to freedom, whether he said that or not... I don't know but from direct experience I agree. Some others have too and their wall against what Einstein called spooky action at a distance as phenomenon simply gets called pseudo science sure things can be learned from it as wisdom and the proper position assumed(Vipassana) and of course calmness no matter the storm arising and passing not grasping any of that wisdom as truth knowing to do so only leads to the fall or more suffering(Shamantha).

But anytime one gets into 'union' with divinity it gets torn apart by those vying to do the same that either know how to practice but don't, want to learn but do not seek a teacher willing to teach or those that don't what they are doing and it's accidental and bu those that are put up to it not knowing they are being put up to it through or by others controlling them.

In my meditations in the coming and going of beings one that willfully took the "devil" as name said: everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Having been made into a devil by others and accepting that role was a path of chosen wisdom. Further meditations have allowed me to see some insight into that beings wisdom but that being is older than the arising and passing of two Buddhas as one of them is still considered a Bodhisattva.

Sorry for the Buddhist business in a thread about Raelism but it is the poison I picked and carried as far as it could go.. the hindrance is no path but since things make sense in those path "terms" I'm kinda stuck using them as a point of referential wisdom when discussing things for a common or firm ground to stand on.

edit on 14-10-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp. & clarity

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Please forgive me if I don't show your thread the same respect you've
shown to others. But I can't say I wasn't tempted.

SnF
edit on 14-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: whereislogic

That all sounds logical, but to say that no other intelligent life exists in the Universe, in itself you are defying logic. I think it’s crazier to believe that than to believe in the craziest “UFO Cult”.

I knew one of you was going to say that (or at least think it). That's why I didn't discuss the evidence or reason for my statement there (which btw, was a little different than the way you put it) in more detail. Also because you don't want to hear that, it doesn't tickle your ears. It's still no excuse for believing in something for which there is no good evidence, a belief based on ancient pagan evolutionary philosophies and mother nature worship (attributing godlike powers of creation and design of molecular machinery and technology to mindless natural processes). And the actual evidence points to it being impossible for life to emerge on any planet in this universe by chance and exclusively natural causation, without intelligent intervention (design and creation). Knowing what source or who to trust regarding the topic if life has been created on other planets or anywhere else in the physical universe, that is the source where I check if there's any mention of the creation of life on other planets. You do not hold this source in high regards, and nothing I will say will change that, for now. So it would be a pointless discussion going there as I now did partially anyway, wasting my precious time in search of real truths, not fantasies and wishful thinking (or trying to scam people out of their hard earned money, like described at Isaiah 55 mentioned further below and done by groups like the Church of Scientology, who also use the 'aliens' subject for the same purpose).

Who’s to say one of these groups won’t be right? Maybe the Raelians mean well and are seeking real truth, I don’t know, but it’s intriguing.

My reliable source describes these people and these groups very well, as well as their spiritual father, who is a liar and the father of the lie, only one thing you can expect from him and his human pawns and victims who he has conditioned to behave the same way as him. Especially when the occult and spiritistic practices are dripping off these groups all over the place, as discussed under "Is There an Occult Influence?" You don't see the threat, nor believe he exists, again, he has conditioned you not to listen to any warnings about his activities and behaviour, or the mere suggestion that he really does exist, and is playing you that way to take an interest into the occult, thinking it is intriguing, enlightening, insightful, mind opening, etc. (making symbolic darkness appear as light, his lies appear as truth). And by being into the occult and spiritism (thinking it has something to do with true spirituality, which is quite different), you even open yourself up to demonic possession, but at the very least, demonic teachings and influence. That's your choice of course, but I'm saying: 'no thank you'. 2 Timothy 4:3,4 explains why any effort on my part to convince you that these groups are the products of demonic deception, part of Babylon the Great, is a bit fruitless for now. So that's why I shared only what I shared before. As the article warns:

Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

For now, you can never accept that as a reality/truth. Because of your programming and conditioning by him and his demons. You don't even believe he exists, as per the programming in this system of things, and in particular, the entertainment media. And these very same occult groups you've taken an interest in. Resulting in the phenomenon described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4, you will not put up with this information, you don't wanna hear it or look into it. I can recommend you doing so though. Which is why I elaborated a bit on how you're being played, but if you're possessed, because of the activities you've been engaging in, I end up debating with a demon (or more than 1), who are very cunning in discrediting whatever I might want to say about it, and making me appear unreasonable, judgmental, closed minded and any other negative attribute with which they can assure that less people will take my warnings seriously in the future, playing right into their cards (which I've done now, hoping that there aren't enough demons to possess everyone who is into the occult and engaging in spiritistic practices, such as the earlier mentioned "psychics and channels" in that section about the occult, so hoping that I'm actually responding to a human that isn't possessed; even though that will not prevent people in this world as seeing me as someone who sees demons everywhere and in everyone into the occult, and that therefore I supposedly hate them or something like that, when I only hate the demons and what they make people do and believe, and how they're playing you, even if you were possessed, and I see you only as a victim I would like to help, but know I can't do much about it, also because I'm not as cunning and do not have as much experience as the demons that are playing you and many like you also into the occult and spiritism; and just blurting it out like I've done so now, only destroys my credibility for further attempts at warning people as to what's really going on here, for which I personally have plenty of evidence).

See also my commentary starting with this one if you are truly openminded and receptive to a possible alternate view of the occult and spiritism (psychic mediums and channels that are the source of information and teachings for these type of groups and their charismatic leaders). Which is from the thread "When you find out all this is REAL - you need help" (another thread promoting the occult and spiritistic practices), and my commentary continues (after my commentary on page 2) on page 7. There I was trying to be a bit more tactful and cautious* about it. *: cautious in trying to avoid the usual conditioned and indoctrinated reactions in thinking concerning anyone into the occult, spiritism and pagan religious philosophies reading that commentary. Anyone suckered into Satan's game of misleading the entire inhabited earth (Rev. 12:9) and programming them with the spirit of the world. I guess in terms of effectiveness in waking people up, it doesn't matter all that much, cause you can't do it on your own, nor with my help. You need someone else's help, which is explained on page 7 there. Especially the text from Isaiah 55 quoted in this comment. Which would be somewhat meaningless to you without looking at it in light of my other commentary in that thread, and being able to resist the phenomenon described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4, and having the right disposition for what is actually true (light). So you can also understand this text:

“Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [ Or “exposed.”] But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”​—JOHN 3:19-21.

Practicing spiritism is practicing "vile things". It poisons your mind, thinking and behaviour, as well as the way you argue with or think about those trying to warn you about it out of a desire to help you break free from the control and manipulation of those entities that want you to be interested in the occult and spiritism, cause it opens you up to their influence and manipulation; which is what Jesus was talking about when he said that the truth will set you free, but only if you remain in his word as the preceding verse says (John 8:31,32).
edit on 15-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Since most people don't even know what spiritism is or includes, especially those in Christendom already planning their Halloween parties right now, here are some helpful reminders as to what falls under spiritism, concerning those spiritistic practices that have already crept into Christendom (the religions that claim to represent Christianity, calling Jesus, "Lord, Lord", but do not do the things he told them to do, and what to stay far away from, paraphrasing a Bible verse where Jesus talked about these people). Under "25 / Spiritualism" (another word for spiritism), starting with a Bible quotation at 20:26 ("she" quoted at the start is talking about Babylon the Great, of which Christendom is the leading part):

More about spiritism:

Definition: Belief that a spirit part of humans survives death of the physical body and can communicate with the living, usually through a person who serves as a medium. Some people believe that every material object and all natural phenomena have indwelling spirits. Sorcery is the use of power that is acknowledged to be from evil spirits. All forms of spiritism are strongly condemned in the Bible.

Is it really possible for a human to communicate with the “spirit” of a dead loved one?

With whom are those who endeavor to speak with the dead actually communicating? [whereisllogic: remember that now they are pretending to be aliens as well as ghosts, the saints in Christendom are also dead, including Mary, so when you pray to Mary, who are you really praying to? This section explains.]

Is there harm in seeking healing or protection by spiritistic means? [whereislogic: using talismans, healing stones, necklaces or other jewelry with various symbols like the Cross, the Triquetra like used in the TV show Charmed for example and as a representation of the Trinity, runes, various medicines sold by gurus, shamans and others into the occult, etc.; I'm sure the Raelians have got something for sale for this purpose as well, like the Thetan meters or E-meters used by Scientology, "a religious artifact used as a spiritual guide in auditing." Says the Scientology website, a service for which you have to pay. And the meters themselves don't come for free either. Compare Isaiah 55 which speaks about true healthy spiritual food and guidance as opposed to the counterfeit versions.]

Is it wise to resort to spiritistic means to learn what the future holds or to assure oneself of success in some undertaking?

What harm can there be in playing games that involve a form of divination or in seeking the meaning of something that seems to be an omen of good?

How can a person be freed from spiritistic influence?

Source: Spiritism (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

The belief that the spirits of dead humans survive the death of the physical body and that they can and do communicate with the living, especially through a person (a medium) particularly susceptible to their influence. The Greek word for “practice of spiritism” is phar·ma·kiʹa, which literally means “druggery.” This term came to be connected with spiritism because in ancient times, drugs were used when invoking the power of the demons in order to practice sorcery.​—Ga 5:20; Re 21:8.

Source: Spiritism (Glossary)

Other sources:

Spiritism (Insight on the Scriptures)
Occultism (Watch Tower Publications Index 1986-2021)

(See also Astrology; Demonism; Divination; ESP [Extrasensory Perception]; Hypnotism; Spiritism) [whereislogic: might you be into all of these by any chance? Except for demonism in your opinion, which is what all these are connected to. And with "into" I mean intrigued by and attracted to these subjects.]

attraction to: g 2/11 3-4; g93 7/22 28; g86 8/22 3-5
Catholics: g93 4/22 28
dangers: ijwyp 86; w19.11 32; w02 10/15 11; sh 91-94; g86 8/22 10 [whereislogic: I didn't copy all the links, but they are available on this page]
dowsing: ...
tarot-card reader: ...
games: ...
good-luck charms: ...
New Age movement: g94 3/8 6-8
Ouija board: ...
popularity: g97 2/8 28; w87 3/1 3; g86 8/22 5
UFO’s: ...[whereislogic, which is the article I already used)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
You're starting to realize the mutant ape fantasy is total nonsense?

Uhm, not quite. Just because I made a thread about this UFO cult does not mean I automatically subscribe to or believe any of it. I merely find it interesting how delusion can take many forms, this cult and its beliefs being one.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Please forgive me if I don't show your thread the same respect you've
shown to others. But I can't say I wasn't tempted.

SnF

Your restraint is noted and appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

More about spiritism:

With whom are those who endeavor to speak with the dead actually communicating? [whereisllogic: remember that now they are pretending to be aliens as well as ghosts, the saints in Christendom are also dead, including Mary, so when you pray to Mary, who are you really praying to? This section explains.]

If you've paid attention to the video, you can see that communication with aliens or ghosts/the dead (including dead saints), is defined there as "sciomancy" at 22:33. One form of spiritism that these groups claiming to get their information and teachings from aliens are based on. Which are neither aliens nor ghosts, but demons (evil spirits) filling their heads with that stuff. When humans die, they cease to exist. There's no spirit or soul part that continues living in another form of life. That belief, comes from Babylon (which is where the biblical term "Babylon the Great" for false religion comes from, ancient Babylon was a religious propaganda center of the ancient world, Egyptian, Greek and Eastern philosophers fell for it, and taught it as well, and from there it spread further and wider, as it relates to Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal as taught in Christendom; a myth is a false story, and this one is one of Satan's most succesful lies, popular in almost all religions in this world, that's why that article series starts with it. It's a variation on Satan's first lie to Eve that she wasn't going to die).

Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556.

A myth that is build upon that one is Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell (One Myth Leads to Another).

Hell (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

What is the origin of the teaching of hellfire?

In ancient Babylonian and Assyrian beliefs the “nether world . . . is pictured as a place full of horrors, and is presided over by gods and demons of great strength and fierceness.” (The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, Boston, 1898, Morris Jastrow, Jr., p. 581) Early evidence of the fiery aspect of Christendom’s hell is found in the religion of ancient Egypt. (The Book of the Dead, New Hyde Park, N.Y., 1960, with introduction by E. A. Wallis Budge, pp. 144, 149, 151, 153, 161) Buddhism, which dates back to the 6th century B.C.E., in time came to feature both hot and cold hells. (The Encyclopedia Americana, 1977, Vol. 14, p. 68) Depictions of hell portrayed in Catholic churches in Italy have been traced to Etruscan roots.—La civiltà etrusca (Milan, 1979), Werner Keller, p. 389.

But the real roots of this God-dishonoring doctrine go much deeper. The fiendish concepts associated with a hell of torment slander God and originate with the chief slanderer of God (the Devil, which name means “Slanderer”), the one whom Jesus Christ called “the father of the lie.”—John 8:44.

Context (playlist "Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories"):

What the h*ll is HELL anyway? Are you going there?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join