It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West lives in Fear of Covid... meanwhile

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Let me show you something...

This is a live webcam in China... and by the way, one of the most amazing live cams i've ever seen...

Full tour of the city in HD... occasionally the cam is moved through the tram by the attendent or security....

It moves on its own too... simply amazing show

But... one thing you may notice....

No masks... none... sitting side my side... walking the streets like its 1999

m.youtube.com...

When do we say... enough of the bullsh1t in the west?

Enough of the fear... enough of the lies

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A live stream in the UK would look much the same today.

With no restrictions and no masks unless its stated by the venue or shop and then that's only indoors and a very good rate of vaccination then there's no need for masks outdoors.

There never was here, only inside.

a reply to: Akragon

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

China already has communism. They had to go through what we are going through now to get power but worse. They used guns and murder. Ours is a softer takeover. At least for now.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

There are many things in this world that make no sense anymore. China stopped buying coal from Australia over a spat about Taiwan and other things and are now experiencing some of the worse power black outs as a result. The Chinese Sinovax vaccine does not have a very good reputation around here but I guess that or Sinopharm is working in China ?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
China's culture is vastly different.

They're not awash in cowardly people.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The WEF+NATO west will not stop till the people make it stop. They want their Great Reset and their Green New Deal. And they want what China has. China is their role model. Because it´s so easy to rule when you almost totally control "your" people and only need to suppress them instead of always telling lies and playing the "democratic" vote game every few years.

These ultra-rich beings which rule the world with their money anyway dream of their one world government. Their problem is: The whole world is not a few western WEF-NATO states like Germany for example, which try to fulfill these world domination dreams of some bored ultra-rich punks. Have you ever noticed how many states we have on earth? And how many of them are affected by covid? You always hear and read about the same few states. But what is with the rest of the world? Have you ever seen a Taliban with a mask forcing people to take the jab?

The problem of us people, living in one of those WEF sycophant states, infiltrated by WEF agents, is that their media makes many of us think that the whole world is acting like the few WEF sycophant states we live in.

When i watch tv news and read the newspapers, you can clearly see that we are now reaching the last but one steps of the "conspiracy theory" called World Lockdown Plan . Only difference of what happened and will happen according to this plan is that some steps came and come a bit later and that only a few WEF sycophant states are not the world. We are here now:
- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
China's culture is vastly different.

They're not awash in cowardly people.

I'd bet they're not bombarded by stats of recent covid infections on every radio station, TV, and newspaper either...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well they did invent the virus, and put on a show to ensure the rest of the world would follow. They don't need to mask, distance, et al.. funny thing is, I remember decades ago seeing chinese people in Australia, wearing face masks all the time.

Used to annoy me, like, we're some contagion or something... then I realised it was probably due to city pollution.

either or, they don't need to fear the coof, the job is done.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
China enforces total lockdowns in the event of just one case of Covid ..... They are far more afraid than the west.

(Why'd you think there are so many supply issues around the world - it's because their ports keep closing due to Covid)

Elsewhere in SE Asia, they're even threatening to enter people's homes and vaccinate them whilst they sleep.

Meanwhile, here in the UK we've all virtually forgotten it ever existed.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well, I just went to the store. Forgot my mask and no one said nothing

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I had to get a callous removed in the doctor's office yesterday and had to wear a mask the entire time I was inside. And being 6'3" my face was proper distance from him working on my foot!
I assume we in the US will be masking up in any medical facility for the foreseeable future.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I can confirm this as I am from UK.

Everything is pretty much normal here.

But won't be for long. They will get winter out of the way, let lots
of people spend there money for the holidays (halloween, bonfire night and christmas).

Then you'll see in the new year covid passports + mandates.

They will try and tumble AU and US before UK.

- Darkknight

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I went to a large crowded event here in PA over the weekend. I saw probably less than 10 people with masks.
edit on 10/13/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So it's like... America?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Great find on the webcam

I watched for about 15 minutes, and the one thing I noticed other than no masks was hardly anyone was overweight.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One thing I noticed in the mall I was seeing a few minutes ago in the live stream, all the benches have been removed, just like in the part of Canada I reside in. Gone are the days of relaxing in a mall.

Now it's get in, buy, bye.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Move to the UK, no masks, no need for proof, nightlife open, sport stadiums full (even talk of standing sections being brought back), cinemas open, restaurants open, no social distancing

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is not a live stream, its a "live" video of someone running film they took. Read the description of the video, homie talks about roaming for 120 days or so, filming everything as he went. Doesn't say when he was there either, could very well be pre-vid days.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
have you forgotten how China reacted right at the beginning, BEFORE it was even a pandemic?

first off all travel out of those areas with cases, to other parts of China was completely stopped. that is called a quarantine, keeping the possibility of spread to other areas at almost zero. although note that while travel inside China was stopped, they not just allowed (encouraged?) people from the effected areas to freely travel to other countries, they also allowed people to specially charter extra commercial aircraft so even more could leave than normal flights could handle. thus helping it spread everywhere in the world outside of China. which is how and why it became a world pandemic in the first place. with the UN's WHO helping cover it up saying everything was fine, until it had spread far and wide outside of china, making controlling it without draconian measures impossible. and as we all have seen the minimal and minor efforts countries like the US tried to use were not just ineffective, but so many people rebelled and refused to comply with even those half assed measures put into place.

and as soon as any cases were reported in China the affected area was locked down tight. China also took individual quarantine seriously. going as far as welding people's doors shut if they didn't comply. it was actually their authoritarianism that enabled them to pretty much stop the spread completely. so since they were effective at containing it in the first place. it was never as serious a problem.

top topics

join