It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Implicates Joe Biden In Funding His Sons' Illegal Activities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This will go no-where because the FBI is leading the 'investigation'. The FBI is probably the most corrupt of all the alphabet agencies, they orchestrated the Jan 6th 'insurrection' with the assistance of the Pelosi cult and are known entrapment experts. They are the very definition of 'problem-reaction-solution' and are clearly batting for the Biden regime' and the globalists.

Will revisit this thread in a month or so to see if Hunter or Joe are in jail having faced treason, money laundering, child sex crimes and other charges they are both clearly guilty of. If not, then my assertion is further verified and therefore vindicated beyond what everybody already knows about those 2 and their rotten scum bloodline.

Yep, nothing else to say. We know these #s will get away with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Using there own money, for their own things, their own debaucheries, their own vices..Meh, I dont really care.

Believe or not, Biden and Hunter are two separate people, with their own lives and individual decisions. Nothing will come of this.

Sleepy Joe will not even notice this.

Agreed the big issue is how did Trump's children receive Chinese Trademarks?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Consequently, ...'the sins of the son are directly related to the father, facilitated by the father and condoned by the father; a father who is complicit with the graft of, and fraud against, the american taxpayer!

This is just your opinion unless you can show me some evidence of this.

Though, I agree the sale of the art is ethically questionable, I dont see this a the government directly putting money into the Biden's pocket. Even if they were, this would be a small sum compared to past presidents.

How about some specifics on those "past presidents"?

We just sat through a four and a half year circus, where the left would yell "Impeachment" every time trump even sneezed.

Now we have the MSM running interference for what could be anything from an ethics violation to treason, depending on what is found. There's more of a basis for an investigation available here than there ever was for anything Trump was accused of.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It's already been proven that Hunter was kicking back money to the "big guy".

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The exchanging of money implicates Joe Biden's involvement in his son's criminality, thus paints him as a criminal himself. Which of course he is.

I think a lot will come from this (combined with many other scandals.) But it won't be in the form of law enforcement, but in terms of the public building a better America. The old system/network of the criminal elite need to be exposed and abandoned, making way for new growth. It's aggravating that there will never be justice, but I think this is a necessary dark time of awakening for a better tomorrow. This may be an optimistic view for this cynical time we are in, but there is a lot of concern over this, and mutual self-interest should encourage better growth (looking at it from a sociological perspective.)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I am not going to defend the Biden's here.

I will highlight that sins of the son are not necessarily those of the father. And, what an individual does with their money is their business. These principals are why I think this article is just silly.
Except when they are paying each other’s bills and taking care of each other’s stuff.
I see you looking the other way.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yep this is part of the big problem for these two. When they share accounts and start to mix each other's money that becomes an issue because you lose the ability to say well my money didn't pay for that or this. Once it's mixed together its done you can't un-mix the cookie dough.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I will highlight that sins of the son are not necessarily those of the father. And, what an individual does with their money is their business. These principals are why I think this article is just silly.
Except when they are paying each other’s bills and taking care of each other’s stuff.

So, the president should completely separate his finances while in office correct?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So, the president should completely separate his finances while in office correct?

He confessed and bragged about black mailing the Ukrainian government on live television.

Hunter admits he had zero qualifications for the jobs he was hired into by nation's like China.

Because Biden was vice president, it's more than valid to mention Hillary Clinton's criminal server that was used as a backdoor for the government's top secret network, similar to what we know as the internet; he never once called for her arrest and prosecution.
Clinton also confessed to this server on live television, during the presidential debates, and it's the single greatest act of treason known in history, even beyond the assassination of U.S. presidents.

Joe Biden in full view of C-Span and news media cameras groping children, and in one case, squeezing a 5 year old girl's nipple who clearly has the reaction of being violated, and steps forward pulling away from his groping hand.

The very last point, which is obvious to anyone that lives in reality and faces it consistently, is enough reason for any sane and rational person to block you on this website.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyDeath

Good points. And don't forget we are at the one year anniversary of Joe Biden bragging about the election fraud organization that would put him in the White House on November 3rd 2020.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yep, they are guilty. There was evidence a while ago that Hunter Biden was paying his father's rent, and other bills which is illegal when he was VP, and now that Biden/democrats stole the 2020 elections and made Biden the fake POTUS. Thanks for the new info.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That would be ideal. (Not that any president I know about has ever done so, but just saying......)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
should be investigated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join