It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Implicates Joe Biden In Funding His Sons' Illegal Activities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The Daily Mail delivers an exclusive that emails reveal that Joe Biden shared bank accounts with Hunter Biden, paid each other's bills, and that Joe Biden may have paid for his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge.

President Joe Biden could become embroiled in an FBI investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.

Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware.

It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President.

Hunter's claim that he and his father shared a bank account also raises serious questions whether funds from the alleged joint account were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute in a Hollywood hotel.

Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs.

A former federal prosecutor and expert on money laundering and criminal tax law tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe – but that investigators would have a tough time sitting down with the president.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

On Hunter's laptop are also e-mails from Hunter to his siblings promising to take care of their financial needs, now that "the Big Guy" is running for President, and can't launder the cash to them for paying rent, car notes, food, etc..

(There were at least 2 laptops copied by the computer guy where Hunter left them for repair. All the powers of govt and media are trying their best to keep the contents of laptop #2 hidden. And only some of laptop #1 has been revealed/published.)

edit on 10/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

This will go no-where because the FBI is leading the 'investigation'. The FBI is probably the most corrupt of all the alphabet agencies, they orchestrated the Jan 6th 'insurrection' with the assistance of the Pelosi cult and are known entrapment experts. They are the very definition of 'problem-reaction-solution' and are clearly batting for the Biden regime' and the globalists.

Will revisit this thread in a month or so to see if Hunter or Joe are in jail having faced treason, money laundering, child sex crimes and other charges they are both clearly guilty of. If not, then my assertion is further verified and therefore vindicated beyond what everybody already knows about those 2 and their rotten scum bloodline.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Let’s go Brandon!

(Best Bill Clinton voice)
“I never smoked crack co kaine with hunter but I do got the asl on a hooker that did.”

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I feel the same way. The criminal elite, as I call them, are above the law anyway. But the more they lose the public's faith (Public Trust) the more power they lose. It all comes down to the people's confidence in the leadership. At least the truth is coming out. Hopefully American really can 'build back better' after the collapse.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I don't always know what to say to every comment, but I do read and appreciate them.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

someone should call the FBI and report this.....BWahahahaha! Kidding. They aren't going to do anything but lock all the bad stuff away. It's what they are trained to do. entrap conservatives and protect democrats. it's a way of life.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This all came out over a year ago.

Guess what...the MSM just ignored it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Art gallery repping Hunter Biden received $500K federal COVID loan, records show - October 9, 2021

........The Georges Berges Gallery initially received a $150,000 COVID “disaster assistance loan” from the Small Business Administration last year, according to public records.

But the loan was recently “revised,” with the SBA approving a further $350,000 to the SoHo gallery this summer, records show.

The approval came on July 26, in the lead-up to Berges’ exclusive marketing of 15 paintings by the president’s scandal-scarred son, public records show.

In addition to the COVID disaster assistance loans, the SoHo gallery received nearly $80,000 in two payments in April 2020 and February 2021 under the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program, funds meant to help businesses keep up with paychecks to employees during the pandemic.

All tolled, $580,000 in taxpayer-funded COVID relief aid was doled out to a gallery with only two employees, according to SBA records........

edit on 10132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Won't be reported on in the press.

Won't be genuinely investigated by law enforcement.

Won't be taken seriously by the public, who literally only believe what they see on TV or read in the NYT.

Nothing will come of this.

All of this information was either available or was a reasonable inference to make based on what was circulating, not just from non-MSM news sources but individual reports from associates of Hunter, back in November 2020.

Welcome to 2021.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Using there own money, for their own things, their own debaucheries, their own vices..Meh, I dont really care.

Believe or not, Biden and Hunter are two separate people, with their own lives and individual decisions. Nothing will come of this.

Sleepy Joe will not even notice this.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Using there own money, for their own things, their own debaucheries, their own vices..Meh, I dont really care.

Believe or not, Biden and Hunter are two separate people, with their own lives and individual decisions. Nothing will come of this.

Sleepy Joe will not even notice this.

Yes, their own money, they earned it fair and square from China, Russia, Ukraine, and a few other nations that needed some of that "Biden magic" that Hunter sells. Don't hate Hunter for being successful, he's living the American dream.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am not going to defend the Biden's here.

I will highlight that sins of the son are not necessarily those of the father. And, what an individual does with their money is their business. These principals are why I think this article is just silly.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Reading stuff like this makes me really want to go out an' start bustin' some s# up!!

Like seriously!!

edit on 10/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I am not going to defend the Biden's here.

I will highlight that sins of the son are not necessarily those of the father. And, what an individual does with their money is their business. These principals are why I think this article is just silly.

Hunter Biden receiving taxpayer funded covid stimulus money for his retarded-art isn't using "his own" money! He received that money because of who 'daddy' is! He knows it, everyone else knows it, but most importantly...YOU know it!

Consequently, ...'the sins of the son are directly related to the father, facilitated by the father and condoned by the father; a father who is complicit with the graft of, and fraud against, the american taxpayer!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Consequently, ...'the sins of the son are directly related to the father, facilitated by the father and condoned by the father; a father who is complicit with the graft of, and fraud against, the american taxpayer!

This is just your opinion unless you can show me some evidence of this.

Though, I agree the sale of the art is ethically questionable, I dont see this a the government directly putting money into the Biden's pocket. Even if they were, this would be a small sum compared to past presidents.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The real criminals of this world aren't in prison.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is just your opinion unless you can show me some evidence of this.

Though, I agree the sale of the art is ethically questionable, I dont see this a the government directly putting money into the Biden's pocket. Even if they were, this would be a small sum compared to past presidents.

Baghdad Bob....is that you??

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This: www.foxnews.com...

Because Joe Biden said earlier this year that his son Hunter is the "smartest guy he's ever known".

If it were not for the e-mails from Hunter chastising his father for running for President, I'd say Hunter was also involved in the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe referenced in October 2020.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hasn't the traditional news media as well as social media platforms already agreed that the Hunter Biden laptop as not news worthy and their for conservative fake news?

So what exactly is the point in finding new information on the laptop?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join