It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the hundred time/ the vaccine CANNOT STOP OR PREVENT COVID

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You make an excellent point about the details of the scamdemic.

Another equally good point regarding the deception is that the PCR test cannot detect infection.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Another equally good point regarding the deception is that the PCR test cannot detect infection.[/quote

Sources in my signature Debunk it all. They show that the vax breaks the connection between infection and serious sickness, and significantly reduces the risk of death.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Salander

Another equally good point regarding the deception is that the PCR test cannot detect infection.[/quote

Sources in my signature Debunk it all. They show that the vax breaks the connection between infection and serious sickness, and significantly reduces the risk of death.

dont need to "update" and your links DO NOT SHOW (NOT ONE) THAT the covid vaccine stops or prevents you getting covid.
at best (btw IN THE LITERATURE PUT OUT BY THE DRUG COMPANIES AND FDA) it may KEY WORD MAY "lessen the chance you can catch it"..
may (again key word MAY) increase your survival rate or MAY (getting the hint yet) reduce symptoms.

show me FACTS THAT IT DOES PREVENT YOU CATCHING IT ANYWHERE NEAR the effectiveness of such REAL VACCINES like for polio or small pox.

im sorry but your OPINION does not become fact no matter how hard you try to bury facts with BS "sources"

scrounger

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It’s True. I’ve had 3 x Pfizer and now I have covid. It feels like an annoying virus that has given me a snotty nose and that yucky virus feeling in my body, like excessive sweating. I’m dosing myself with Panadol and ibuprofen to mask symptoms. I’m also taking vitamin D, and turmeric/ ginger tablets and eating heaps of veggies and keeping fluids up. I’m annoyed I’ve got it. I haven’t had a cold since July 2021. That cold was worse. Cause more congestion and tiredness.

I don’t know….was the alpha or delta variance worse?
I still can smell and taste stuff. I still feel very functional.

I hope it does away quick. Its stopppng me from being able to go out and do stuff this weekend.

I think this is the end of the pandemic guys. Finally.
I feel proud that my body is building natural immunity now. I trust my body. I’ve had worse virus. I had hep A and glandular fever when I was 20 and it knocked me for 6.
I’m 44 now. I’m battle hardened. I trust my body to eliminate it.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: generik
a reply to: Direne
masks do in fact help protect others from the wearer,

Maybe, possibly, but only a tiny fraction, and certainly nothing worth imposing strict mandates everyehwere.

and is completely harmless to the wearer.

Demonstrably false. It impedes free air flow, and when worn for extended periods of time, can cause a build up of CO2 in the blood, causing brain impairment. It can also become a petri dish for replication of dangerous poathogens that are then focused and rebreathed by the wearer, causing serious risk of bacterial lung infections.

So, very far from 'completely harmless'.

the same is true of restrictions put into place. they do no real harm,

Tell that to all of the small business owners that lost their livelihoods, and the loved ones of those who were so devastated by these insane irrational lockdowns that they took their own lives.

You should be ashamed.

Just wanted to echo your sentiment!

Honestly the ease with which so many have taken to wearing a mask for so long is concerning. How the f*** do they not recognize the physiological shift that happens when you wear a surgical mask to be specific, as that is what my employment is forcing.

I think watching the respiratory therapists running around with them is the most mindboggling.

never agreed with something on here as much as this.
I would never have believed there existed so many character flawed & in denial pussies in my immediate local community let alone worldwide if I wasn't witness to it daily.
Whether they can admit or not these principleless weak folk actually need a Government or leaders to steer their lives.
Unable or unwilling to apply logic, critical thinking,research, learn,control their lives.
No doubt their social media versions of them are bursting with these traits, amongst many other fantasy ego claims
In real life though they are exposed as the gullible incompetent fools who fall over themselves to show their perceived leaders unquestionable idolization & proof positive that they can be counted on as willing to exist as a mere possession of their " rulers " instead of the free man with soverignty over their own self.
Most can't agree to toe the line quick enough,in part no doubt to in some need to put all their effort back into the online version of themselves where there is no spirit,inner voice or conscience to weigh up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join