It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the hundred time/ the vaccine CANNOT STOP OR PREVENT COVID

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"Structural and functional properties of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: potential antivirus drug development for COVID-19 | Acta Pharmacologica Sinica" www.nature.com...

Yet the virus' entire genome has been mapped?

Oldcarpy2

Has the virus' entire genome been mapped ?

The article you supplied is referring a DRUG remedy called a SARS-CoV-2 spike protein…. As in a POTENTIAL ANTIVIRUS DRUG being developed. It does not mean or imply that the covid 19 has been purely isolated, or WHAT the drug will do… I assume the drug is related to the vaccines… Idk

And since they claim they can map the mutations to the flu, I see no difference to mapping the common flu or this mutated version of the flu.

The CDC does not either, which is why the PCR test cannot differentiate between the flu and one of the mutated flu versions, labeled covid-19.

And again…. Where have they identified and isolated a PURE sample of the covid 19… except as a computer generated model that fits all viruses in the cold/flu category, or a virus sample, combined with a diseased cell, producing NOT a pure sample ?

“Kellis has previously developed computational techniques for doing this type of analysis” taken from
computerized virus samples

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

CupcakeKarm to
AaarghZombies

I think even MORE important is one’s health. A person in POOR health and eating for 5 will NOT fare with ANY disease, cold, virus, [… fill in blank …] as well as a person who works hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Oldcarpy2
Lockdowns may have played a part too, no?

Oldcarpy2

It would be helpful if you could be specific as in lockdowns may have played a part in WHAT?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The vaccine does not provide immunity immediately. For obvious reasons.

A 50th dose?

Got any evidence to back this guff?

Oldcarpy2

The vaccine does not provide immunity PERIOD. There is NO EVIDENCE to support that fraudulent claim. And the only obvious point is that people across the globe are realizing that the vaccine does NOT provide immunity.

A 50th dose… was my being facetious.. I would hope it will not occur… but one never knows… if pharma were to have THEIR way… they would mandate toxic pus vaxes for ever.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't engage with folk that shout at me in capitals and spread disinformation and blatant guff.

Oldcarpy2

How odd. Who exactly has been engaging with, (as in, responding to) all of my posts directed to you... a hacker ?

However, you aren't required to provide a response or sources to substantiate your opinions of guff.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Look all you wish Qanonakid at whatever spurious nonsense you choose.

80% of my nation double vaccinated now and we are all just fine.
edit on 18-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: jerich0

Come on, stop crying and waving your arms. It's just a shot. It doesn't hurt. We don't really care about your health. We just want you to go to the factory and keep working, in silence. A diseased slave is of no use to us, and we don't want you to stay at home for six days just because you've got some fever, headache, and with a runny nose.

The vaccine works, but not because we worried about your fragile health: it works because it keeps you able to work at our factories for a miserable salary. So stop complaining and get vaccinated asap.

Now we know who Peppermint Patty, I mean Jenn Psaki’s online persona is!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Gimmie a break! LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

CupcakeKarm to
AaarghZombies

I think even MORE important is one’s health. A person in POOR health and eating for 5 will NOT fare with ANY disease, cold, virus, [… fill in blank …] as well as a person who works hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Oldcarpy2
Lockdowns may have played a part too, no?

Oldcarpy2

It would be helpful if you could be specific as in lockdowns may have played a part in WHAT?

Avoiding catching the flu? Which is what was being discussed?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Where are you at? Don't have to say the hospital but just curious like what region of the states or what state? I'm on the business side of Healthcare and in our 13+ major hospitals across the midwest that is not what we are seeing. 83% of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated, unless of course that is one big lie which I can't truly validate.

HawkeyeNation

Sources please.

And how many of those supposed unvaccinated took the toxic vax within 14 days so the vax peddlers can claim that they were UNvaccinated…... ie... not fully vaccinated.
I call FRAUD

Latest update from today and I can't answer your second question
twitter.com...
edit on 18-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Correct but the reason why the Polio vaccine has worked is because in the US we have roughly 92% of anyone over the age of 2 vaccinated for. The vaccine brings the r value down (replication rate) in an infectious disease.

The r value for Polio is roughly between 4-6 which means, we'll just use 5 as the value, that if you have 80% of people vaccinated for Polio you will not have any huge outbreaks and will have "control" over it.

(1/r-value) take this number and then subtract it from 1 then you take that x 100 to get your recommended vaccine %

HawkeyeNation

Would you like to tell that fraud claim to the THOUSANDS of little children in India that received gates’ special brand of polio vaccine and were immediately crippled with the polio virus ?

lol, my fraud claim is not fraud and is based on data. We are talking about two different things here. I am not in the know to what the polio vaccine did to other kids in India. What I do know is based on the data that is given.

Edit: I was curious though so I did a google search. Look, all I will say is that I keep an open mind. I don't take any side 100% and leave the door open for change. I'm sure there were some issues but to what extent, IDK, almost impossible to validate unfortunately.
www.indiatoday.in...
thelogicalindian.com...
edit on 18-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Until enough Americans have entered this realm: www.cdc.gov...

Covid-19 will remain the discussion of internet forums, over-hyped by News Media, and fearmongered by Pharmaceutical-Government co-conspirators.

The more infections, the better.

P.S. I hope the continued drop in Daily Cases (seen here: www.worldometers.info... ) is due to Natural Immunity winning out, and not due to the vaccines artificially bringing temporary comfort.

Fingers Crossed!
edit on 10/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Until enough Americans have entered this realm: www.cdc.gov...

Covid-19 will remain the discussion of internet forums, over-hyped by News Media, and fearmongered by Pharmaceutical-Government co-conspirators.

The more infections, the better.

P.S. I hope the continued drop in Daily Cases (seen here: www.worldometers.info... ) is due to Natural Immunity winning out, and not due to the vaccines artificially bringing temporary comfort.

Fingers Crossed!

Boris initially relied on the herd immunity thing.

It didn't work out.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Ok, dumb a$&, that was a very long winded account of your utter ignorance. Check out the the Nebraska AG order on allowing doctors to prescribe both HQC and Ivermectin.The Ivermectin yogo beats the HQC Ferrari. Still a silly analogy though . I just have one thing to say on your Ivermectin hit piece. Uttar Pradesch. look it up!
edit on 18-10-2021 by bladerunner44 because: spell

edit on 18-10-2021 by bladerunner44 because: spl

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
a reply to: whereislogic
... look it up!

I think I'm the only one here who actually did. But if you have a link to a paper for an in vitro study for ivermectin that shows antiviral efficacy at realistic dosages for humans (i.e. achievable levels of saturation in vivo for humans at the dosages currently used for humans in the treatment of Covid-19, or even perhaps slightly higher without too severe adverse effects), then I'm all ears. Otherwise, I recommend just admitting to yourself that you don't understand the subject of my commentary all that well, there's no shame to it. I don't expect you to have the same knowledge and understanding of a biochemist or the medical researchers whose studies I've quoted and discussed in my commentary. In particular those medical researchers that basically said the exact same thing as I did when they mentioned at the end of their abstract: "...but is only feasible when product safety has been established and experiments of repurposed drugs are conducted at clinically relevant concentrations."

Do you understand that phrase, in particular the bolded part? I described that as "at realistic dosages for humans" (plus the stuff after "i.e."; 2 ways of describing the same issue). I'm not interested in larger in vivo studies without proper in vitro justification to do them. That's how you do it in medical research, first you conduct a proper realistic (using "clinically relevant concentrations") in vitro study that warrants the statement: "worthy of further consideration" (by conducting in vivo studies for humans for example, that type of "further consideration"). Quoting from the positive paper about ivermectin linked in Whiteboard Doctor's video (which I also linked, that phrase is used at the end of the section called "1. Introduction."). Since that in vitro study was not "conducted at clinically relevant concentrations", it does not warrant the statement "worthy of further consideration", especially if you're very vague about that subject and won't even mention what "clinically relevant concentrations" actually are in that positive paper about ivermectin, and how the concentrations you used in your in vitro study don't even come close to those levels, but are anywhere from 12 to 35 times higher (concentrations) before getting any significant antiviral results.
edit on 20-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

80% of my nation double vaccinated now and we are all just fine

dont worry more booster doses are on the way. Your nation might need it more than just double vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For them they believe these covid vaxs from Pfizer are the "Sliver Bullet" while they ignore the side effects.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm aware of the boosters.

Ile take that also once a get a letter offering me an appointment time to receive such.

So no worry on our end bar Boris and his ilk attempting to screw up Christmas.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
From March 4, 2021 @ www.cdc.gov...

mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases.

mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies.

The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

COVID-19 vaccines are not interchangeable. If you received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, you should get the same product for your second shot.
Still true today, October 21, 2021?

originally posted by: scrounger
I think its time to BLUNTLY put out the following fact(s) about the vaccine.

the biggest is THE VACCINE CANNOT PREVENT YOU FROM CATCHING OR TRANSMITTING THE VIRUS.

the added fact to this is IT WILL NOT KILL THE VIRUS .

I have been hearing OVER AND OVER not only on posters here but in main stream media that you need to be vaccinated to ....
a. prevent the spread of the virus
b. to protect others form the virus
c. to lessen the spread of the virus.

The cold hard fact is due to the nature of the corona family of viruses (to which covid is a member) like its ability to mutate relatively quickly and its large existence in nature that you can NEVER KILL IT OFF..

the vaccine DOES NOT HAVE THIS ABLILITY.

Even the manufacture information (ALL OF THEM) on the vaccine that its main function (IF IT WORKS AS PREDICTED) is to
a. lessen the effects/symptoms from infection
b. increase the survivability from the virus

But even after all of what i have stated (facts) is this

A VACCINATED PERSON CAN TRANSMIT THE VIRUS THE SAME AS AN UNVACCINATED PERSON CAN.

Because... THE VACCINE cannot produce a persons antibodies to be lethal to all forms of the virus .
unlike say polio or small pox

more like the common flu vaccine that may or may not work .

so where does that leave us.....

we have a vaccine that for all practical purposes JUST LIKE THE COMMON INFLUENZA FLU vaccine.

it MAY if it works as predicted HELP THE BODY set up antibodies to HELP FIGHT the covid virus.
but it also may not....

that WILL NOT STOP THE SPREAD .. .its not designed to .

so what we have is a virus with
80 percent such low or no symptoms that no extensive medical intervention is needed to recover and survive
that has a 97 to 99.97 survival rate (depending on age group)
that if you have a KNOW medical compromise (like old age, obesity, immune compromise, ect or more than one), or just bad luck (no one can protect from that) your dealing with just another "flu like " disease.
if your vulnerable, YOU TAKE PROTECTION, if your infected just treat it and most of us (while filling crappy and may not feel themselves for a while) WILL RECOVER.

to be treated not feared.

BUT FOR # SAKE STOP, JUST STOP saying things like

We need to get the vaccine to stop the spread
we need to be vaccinated to protect others.
and the biggest

UNVACCINATED PEOPLE ARE PASSING THIS ON AND ARE REASON MORE ARE BEING INFECTED...

THESE ARE ALL EMOTIONAL BUT FACT LACKING RANTS.

scrounger

edit on 10/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If anyone is still looking for Generic or genuine medication you can use
OnlineGenricMedicine which provide genuine medication at your doorstep at the best price.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join