It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have now been mandated to get jabbed or loose my profession.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
The new banks will be the vaccine manufactor companys .
reply to: chr0naut

The pharma giants were already wealthy, and their money is stored away (and even invested) in the banks.

And, of course, there ARE production and development costs with making and distributing billions of doses. They don't just come out of the air. So it's not entirely profit alone.

But when you do things in the billions, a few cents on the dollar can make you quite rich.

I would imagine, though, that there are bigger markups on stuff you might be buying now at your local supermarket, if you cared to look at something like, say, bottled water?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes things are more expensive , but I never buy bottled water. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So now you have to make a choice. Get a vaccine that will do you no harm and could help protect your life or lose your job.

Tough choice.....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Allow me to tell you guys a little story about peer pressure.

During my younger years I was a pretty good kid, then in my later teenage years I became friends with a pretty rough group of people. I started drinking and doing other drugs fairly often, but we were usually broke, and we all know what that leads to. It was a culture of peer pressure, and the things I would be pressured into were often hazardous or illegal. It eventually culminated with me being arrested for breaking and entering into a storefront in order to steal alcohol.

Obviously I'm not going to place the blame on the people I was friends with, some of those guys are still my good friends, and it was ultimately my decision whether to walk away or give into the peer pressure. If I had of just walked away a lot of pain could have been avoided. Needless to say being arrested didn't go over well with my family, and from that point on I promised myself I would never allow peer pressure to force me into doing something I don't really want to do.

Now more than a decade later and I'm being told that unless I'm doubled jabbed I can't visit my grandparents because they live in a little private community and it's against their rules. My grandfather probably doesn't have too much longer to live due a rare cancer that he has, and after the 2nd shot his blood counts went way out of the normal ranges, forcing them increase his toxic chemo treatment, so that probably shortened whatever time he did have left.

Look I get it, old people are more vulnerable, but they don't care if I'm vaccinated or not, I visited them multiple times over the last 2 years, and they are fully vaccinated, so if the vaccine does it's job they should be fine. I would never visit them if I was feeling sick anyway, and I barely leave the house these days. But I told my grandparents... they can't threaten me with my own family, and if it comes to it then I'll just have to stop visiting them in person.

That's how far I'm willing to take this. Because it absolutely sickens me to the very core of my being that the delusional control freaks we call "leaders" think they can create a culture of peer pressure to get what they want. These aren't just any old principles I'm standing up for, we're talking about the principles of freedom and liberty, the most foundational principles upon which western culture has always prided its self. All that said, do what you feel is right.

Amen we'll said...
I agree 100%

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Get a vaccine that will do you no harm

So , you guarantee that ?
Pretty definitive there , Skippy .

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Get a vaccine that will do you no harm

So , you guarantee that ?
Pretty definitive there , Skippy .

No
And neither will those attempting to coerce people into taking it.

It is an experimental drug.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
So now you have to make a choice. Get a vaccine that will do you no harm and could help protect your life or lose your job.

Tough choice.....

Wow sounds like another well paid troll to spread the "official" narrative...

Job well done!!!

You must be well brainwashed...
I mean trained sorry.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I feel sick to my core. In Aotearoa it is now mandatory for all kaiako *teachers* to be jabbed with both Jabs by the 1st of January 2022.

I am pro choice, and do not want to get junkie jabbed, but can see no other option apart from leaving a profession that I love, my only other option I can see is to take up the oldest profession in the world and become a prostitute, but that would kill my soul.

So I will get a full medical and bloods done before getting jabbed hoping this might give me an excuse nit to be jabbed, and if not maybe show that I am healthy incase any go wrong when getting the jab.

One of the most amazing early childhood teachers in Aotearoa and mentor to all teachers in Aotearoa is leaving the profession because of this mandate.

Any advice or tautoko *support* or kind words would help me right now, I am super stressed about the whole thing.
Here's some advice for you, it's lose not loose.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I was mandated to get vaxed or lose my job. Then I was mandated to sign the stealth waiver they filled out for me and ordered me to sign or consider not doing so my letter of resignation. If I had kids I'd probably be fighting harder cuz what you guys are putting them through with the masking and forced vaccinations is not the kind of life they deserve on a planet where corona virus has thrived for a billion years.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Science. It's out there, and it's free.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

In that case if you if don't want to be homeless/moneyless get it and use my method above to reduce adverse effects.

Also PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE. Employers or anyone who is forcing you get a jab are PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE. you can sue them into oblivion. Anyone harmed by a person practicing medicine without a license may sue for damages in civil court. Again, laws vary by state, but as a general proposition, a person practicing medicine without a license will be liable for just about any foreseeable injury that results from the misconduct

The lack of a license will raise a presumption that the care was negligent. In the context of a medical malpractice case, it can be powerful proof of medical negligence (by an individual or by a health care facility) if a once-licensed health care provider was in fact not credentialed to practice medicine at the time the patient was treated.

Finally, if a person is knowingly practicing medicine without a license, and a "patient" is injured as a result, that can be enough to justify punitive damages. A judge and jury might find that the unauthorized practice was so offensive that the offender could have to compensate the victim not just for the actual harm caused, but also to pay additional penalties for intentionally deceiving the victim. This is akin to what might happen in a civil fraud case...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
2a reply to: championoftruth

I hear what you are saying, and I agree that many are being coerced, and are taking the vaccine as a choice to avoid an unfavorable result.

But I think that you are ignoring the fact that though the two choices they have, may both be undesirable, they are still given a choice.

My doctor can legally practice medicine, and he can give me a choice of treatments. He cannot force me to take the treatment he wants me to take.

Forcing a treatment is not practicing medicine, it is assault.

He can say, "Take the treatment I want you to take or find a new doctor". But he can't legally make me take the treatment.

Once I agree to the treatment, whether I like it or not, the responsibility becomes my own.

We make decisions all the time that we don't want to make. Things as simple as getting up in the morning, when you would prefer to sleep late, to something as serious as choosing to refuse chemo or what is touted as a life preserving surgery.

I can accept or refuse. The choice is mine, and the results of the outcome, even if deleterious, falls squarely on my shoulders.

Once I agree to the treatment the responsibility is mine to opine and bemoan.

You can try to sue for being forced to make a choice, but I don't think you can sue for a choice you made.

I think that would create one sticky wicket.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The fact still remains that forcing a medical procedure is not only morally wrong it is against the Nuremberg Code. So there will be consequences for those doing it. The Government knows it is wrong as well, that's why it is designed for someone else to take any heat that escapes. Personally, I don't think the Government has any choice in the matter as they seem to be hijacked. they literally have a gun to there heads.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So your employer is a doctor now. Biden and co are doctors now? OSHA are doctors now?

You dont have to disclose your jab status to anyone nor are they entitled to ask.

ITS PRIVATE.

Why have people lost the ability to think instead of following corrupt tv personalities/politicians?

The industry with the most blood on its hands is in full control of the federal government. Pfizer, the Big Pharma company that was convicted in the largest health care fraud case in the history of the Justice Department, has gone on to infiltrate every branch of government, with dozens of lobbyists, strategists and influencers operating in key positions across legislative and executive offices of the United States. Big Pharma now OCCUPIES Washington D.C., subverting the rule of law, constantly threatening the rights of the people.

It doesn’t matter how many people this industry maims and murders; they now have complete control over the Commander-in-Chief who stumbles and coughs and mumbles his way the Big Pharma script while forcing unnecessary, lethal products on people.

Big Pharma has infiltrated the highest levels of government, with advisors and coordinators in the White House, in the Speaker of the House’s office, and several different congressional offices. The National Pulse has put together a list of Pfizer and Moderna employees who have infiltrated the government.
Over seventy Pfizer employees have infiltrated public policy

Over seventy Pfizer employees have infiltrated the federal government in recent years. Since 2019, the number of Pfizer employees directing public policy has skyrocketed. Most recently, Pfizer used Sudafi Henry to influence the executive branch. Henry became the legislative affairs director for Joe Biden when he was Vice President. He and other Pfizer employees are behind the covid-19 vaccine mandates that Joe Biden is implementing through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). One of Pfizer’s newest employees to infiltrate the federal government is Kwabena Nsiah. As a former staffer for Xavier Becerra, secretary for the Department of Health and Human Services, Kwabena Nsiah recently became the top aide to director of the White House Office of Public Engagement.

Pfizer is not loyal to one political party. The drug maker is in control of the Republican Party, too. Justin McCarthy, Ben Howard, and David Schiappa are Pfizer employees who lobby for forced vaccines under Republican leaders. McCarthy served under George W. Bush as a Special Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs. Ben Howard served as a Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs under Donald Trump. David Schiappa is also a Pfizer lobbyist who worked as Secretary for Mitch McConnell, the leader of the Senate.
Big Pharma so power drunk, they are trying to control American businesses and violate the body autonomy rights of Americans

Under President Trump, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson received one of the biggest taxpayer bailouts in the history of the US, as billions of dollars were handed out to launch too-big-to-fail, experimental mRNA vaccine technology. After getting approval for a third booster dose of its new mRNA covid vaccine, Pfizer has been able to tighten its stranglehold over Congress and increase its lobbying budget. In 2019, the company spent 11,000,000 to lobby Congress into passing laws that benefit the company. This year, Pfizer has already invested $13,150,000 to convert Representatives of the people into puppets of Big Pharma. Hidden camera footage caught one Pfizer scientist admitting recently, “Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now.”

A new company named Moderna has joined in, too, taking advantage of this swamp and netting billions of dollars by manipulating Congress. In 2019, the company employed one lobbyist. By 2021, the company was able to deploy twelve new lobbyists, as they raked in free cash. The company went from having $40,000 in their lobbying budget in 2019 to spending $290,000 in 2021.

Big Pharma will advertise COVID as long as they can remain in control over the power of the purse, committing mass larceny against the United States and her people and forcing their products into people’s arms. Their power has grown so big, they now use the executive branch to force bodily mandates on businesses while threatening larceny against those businesses if they do not violate the body autonomy rights of their employees.

Washington D.C is a sick, corrupted, coercive swamp. We the People have no choice but to reclaim it.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well , you can No Longer Persue your Profession if your Health Fails to the Point where you are no Longer Physically Able to do your Job due to the Numerous Reported Side Effects of All the Covid-19 Vaccines . Guess you have a Life Changing Decision to make there Brother .Good Luck .

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster yea move if you can

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I told what you can do and you just ignored me..

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I feel sick to my core. In Aotearoa it is now mandatory for all kaiako *teachers* to be jabbed with both Jabs by the 1st of January 2022.

I am pro choice, and do not want to get junkie jabbed, but can see no other option apart from leaving a profession that I love, my only other option I can see is to take up the oldest profession in the world and become a prostitute, but that would kill my soul.

So I will get a full medical and bloods done before getting jabbed hoping this might give me an excuse nit to be jabbed, and if not maybe show that I am healthy incase any go wrong when getting the jab.

One of the most amazing early childhood teachers in Aotearoa and mentor to all teachers in Aotearoa is leaving the profession because of this mandate.

Any advice or tautoko *support* or kind words would help me right now, I am super stressed about the whole thing.

I got laid off over this covid nonsense at the start of it. With more and more companies now requiring you take a deadly injection to placate their irrational fears I've decided to do doordashing instead. IDK if that's possible in your area or something similar. Me personally, I'm not taking an injection from companies that hold legal immunity from any lawsuits for wrongdoing that are profiting billions and perpetuating a continuing irrational fear of this virus.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

You dont have to disclose your jab status to anyone nor are they entitled to ask.

ITS PRIVATE.

That was pre-covid. Now medical discrimination is perfectly ok for covid status. Pretty soon you won't be allowed to enter a grocery store if you don't disclose your medical information.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: phoenixbyrd79

originally posted by: championoftruth

ITS PRIVATE.

That was pre-covid. Now medical discrimination is perfectly ok for covid status. Pretty soon you won't be allowed to enter a grocery store if you don't disclose your medical information.

That would end real quick if no one shopped at that store.

I went to Circuit City a little while back and when I got there, there was a fairly long line, and they seemed to be checking something.

I immediately decided I was not going to shop in that store, but before I just walked off, I decided to hear what they had to say.

I walked up to one of staff, and asked her what the line was for. I was very happy to hear her say, it was for folk picking up their orders. I tolld her I didn't have an order to pick up, was it okay to enter the store? She smiled, said, "of course, Welcome to Circuit City, and if I needed help just let the staff know and they would do what they could to assist me". And they did.

I felt a bit foolish for allowing myself to create an issue in my mind, when there was no reason for it. Reminding myself that none of us are immune to the propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join