It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have now been mandated to get jabbed or loose my profession.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I feel sick to my core. In Aotearoa it is now mandatory for all kaiako *teachers* to be jabbed with both Jabs by the 1st of January 2022.

I am pro choice, and do not want to get junkie jabbed, but can see no other option apart from leaving a profession that I love, my only other option I can see is to take up the oldest profession in the world and become a prostitute, but that would kill my soul.

So I will get a full medical and bloods done before getting jabbed hoping this might give me an excuse nit to be jabbed, and if not maybe show that I am healthy incase any go wrong when getting the jab.

One of the most amazing early childhood teachers in Aotearoa and mentor to all teachers in Aotearoa is leaving the profession because of this mandate.

Any advice or tautoko *support* or kind words would help me right now, I am super stressed about the whole thing.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
option apart from leaving a profession that I love, my only other option I can see is to take up the oldest profession in the world and become a prostitute, but that would kill my soul.

Don’t do that. Do you know parents that are anti covid jab?

Perhaps you can start homeschooling some children of people and provide some solid basis of education instead of this woke crap they are going to push in the schools if they haven't already in your neck of the woods.

Teaching english as a foreign language perhaps via zoom?

It's time to get creative and really fight for a future where you feel comfortable about your place in all of this.

Get in touch with your community and start networking like crazy.

I wish you nothing but good in these times, don't give up the fight!

I'm from South Africa and I know a thing or two about your amazing people and their fighting spirit.

Don't just give up.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thank you for your support. I have a mortgage to pay and two children to look after, so I cant see a light at the end of the tunnel. One of my parents (separated) is pro jab big time and my other parent got the vaccine because I think he was coerced because he is quite old, so I dont see much support coming from them. a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You come from strong proud people, you will find a way.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I think you might be surprised how many parents would be interested in that. The thing is you need to get it out there so people see that you are offering such a service...thats always the hard part. That and it takes time which it sounds like you dont have. I assume you can't push a religious exemption?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've been mentioning that this would happen for well over a year now. I'm sorry I was right and wish to take a ticket to an alternate universe.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes Māori are strong.
But I am not Māori. I'm mostly Irish and English with some Estonian and Russian and family legend has it that we are also Mongolian through Ghengis Khan, so maybe I could take some of his strength.

a reply to: Jamie2018

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
My husband is Muslim, not sure but O dont think there are religious exemptions in Aotearoa.

a reply to: RickyD

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It seems to me that there is ample evidence that the jabs are deadly. That mortgage, you won't be able to pay it if you are dead or disabled. And those two kids, not much you can do for them when the effects of the injection take hold.

Maybe we're all wrong. Maybe there are not ill side-effects and the injections are really safe and effective. If you really believe that, go ahead. If you don't, think about what the outcome will be. It might be worse than losing your job.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26158591]Cloudbuster[/pos

I thought the teachers union had started a class action case to argue the point. They cant mandate it until that's been cleared.
I notice that the NZ Government is being very careful, as the Army has a law case pending as well. The Maori are very against having human fetal cells being put into them, So since the Army has Maori generals I don't fancy the government's chances of that going anywhere.

edit on 11-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Yes Māori are strong.
But I am not Māori. I'm mostly Irish and English with some Estonian and Russian and family legend has it that we are also Mongolian through Ghengis Khan, so maybe I could take some of his strength.

Sorry I got your heritage wrong, but "You will find a way" remains the same. Seek out every possibility and stay away from that dark path you spoke of in the OP.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I don't know how the court's, government, judicial system, unemployment system, etc... work in New Zealand.

I do know this, if you are indeed a teacher, you are not easily replaced, and that goes for any and every country in the entire world.

You need to keep strong in your mindset, do not let the government dictate your livelihood, which is exactly what is happening. Many people are in your corner, don't be afraid to be the one that speaks up and says

"WHO IS WITH ME"

You will have support.

Good luck to you in whatever decision you choose.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I will check this out thank you.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Kei te pai *that's ok*. I am immersed in te ao Māori *the Māori world view* through my passion and also my work Jamie. Some academics say that ethnicity is not your genetic makeup but the culture you are raised in. I feel more connections to te ao Māori than to Pākehā *white man* world.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Get vaxxed.

Catch Covid

Recover

No more need for jabs..

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Sorry but it's time to deal with it. For most of the people here it's easy to say don't get the vaccine but you are not millionaire or something and you need to work.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

On a cursory read about your countries bill of rights I am kind of astonished its written how it is...which is very similar to canada. Its pretty f%#&ed to say the least. They basically reserved the right to limit freedoms if a court will uphold the decision. Do if you can "buy" the right judges you can do whatever. My new advice is to fine a better country to live in. This opened my eyes to why a specific poster here holds the views they do which are so contrary to freedom and logic. I am more thankful now that it least on the US they have to "buy" a lot more than a few judges to pull of this level of crazy...they are still doing it though...they just don't have nearly as solid a legal leg to stand on when they do.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sorry but it's time to deal with it. For most of the people here it's easy to say don't get the vaccine but you are not millionaire or something and you need to work.

That defeatist attitude is becoming of you.

We might as well be British.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Allow me to tell you guys a little story about peer pressure.

During my younger years I was a pretty good kid, then in my later teenage years I became friends with a pretty rough group of people. I started drinking and doing other drugs fairly often, but we were usually broke, and we all know what that leads to. It was a culture of peer pressure, and the things I would be pressured into were often hazardous or illegal. It eventually culminated with me being arrested for breaking and entering into a storefront in order to steal alcohol.

Obviously I'm not going to place the blame on the people I was friends with, some of those guys are still my good friends, and it was ultimately my decision whether to walk away or give into the peer pressure. If I had of just walked away a lot of pain could have been avoided. Needless to say being arrested didn't go over well with my family, and from that point on I promised myself I would never allow peer pressure to force me into doing something I don't really want to do.

Now more than a decade later and I'm being told that unless I'm doubled jabbed I can't visit my grandparents because they live in a little private community and it's against their rules. My grandfather probably doesn't have too much longer to live due a rare cancer that he has, and after the 2nd shot his blood counts went way out of the normal ranges, forcing them increase his toxic chemo treatment, so that probably shortened whatever time he did have left.

Look I get it, old people are more vulnerable, but they don't care if I'm vaccinated or not, I visited them multiple times over the last 2 years, and they are fully vaccinated, so if the vaccine does it's job they should be fine. I would never visit them if I was feeling sick anyway, and I barely leave the house these days. But I told my grandparents... they can't threaten me with my own family, and if it comes to it then I'll just have to stop visiting them in person.

That's how far I'm willing to take this. Because it absolutely sickens me to the very core of my being that the delusional control freaks we call "leaders" think they can create a culture of peer pressure to get what they want. These aren't just any old principles I'm standing up for, we're talking about the principles of freedom and liberty, the most foundational principles upon which western culture has always prided its self. All that said, do what you feel is right.
edit on 11/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Be sure you do, we have to exhaust all the legal means to combat this. But at the end of the Day, I know that this is not an issue that will divide the Maori and the Pakeha it will bring them together. Many people are questioning the motives of this government and the line they are treading is very dangerous.I think that you will find that there will be so many teachers tell them to stuff it you won't be alone.
The data is showing that the average death rates in Britain and Canada have gone up considerably and it's not Covid relate.I had figures that said considerably and when I checked the site, it had been removed, so basically the criminals are removing the evidence, so be strong.It is just a waiting game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join