It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The naratives for next phase.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We have a fairly good idea that damaged immune systems, will be pretty sketchy over the winter. The British ministry of health has come out and said that they estimate 60k deaths from the flu. Usually, it's about 12k. So are they setting the don't panic button, it is all under control. But we have this release from the WHO funded by you guessed it Bill Gates. So they should know what's going to happen. The Marburg virus is now loose and is starting to spreadwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I'm sick of the whole narrative. Life is stressful enough as it is, without this assholes adding to it tenfold!!

They should just make assisted suicide legal/widely available and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

My intuition tells me the Next Narrative will be to find some reason to give the vax to those under 12. Look for some false flag, sensationalist yellow journalism, or other such tricks.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wait. So the flu is back? I thought they defeated it last year.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

That's for sure they are preparing the scene for the reset.If half the population realized they were now broke. Nothing would stop the carnage. But if they were dropping like flies they will take what's on offer. The real #show hasn't started yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm sick of the whole narrative. Life is stressful enough as it is, without this assholes adding to it tenfold!!
a reply to: ancientlight

Oh mate that is exactly what there counting on right there , keep us so stressed out that we just look the other way .

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
The crazy thing is even from the Pentagon link, you can work out what going to happen. The ADE graph is kicking in now, and we can see a very nasty winter coming.I wonder how long the internet will be up for?Blackouts are even predicted by the Power companies, Just like China they are saying there won't be enough coal, so it's a worldwide plan.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 8-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow did you see that comment on the video? I need to check it out.

A book printed in 1982 titled The Marburg Virus is about a virus introduced to the population by a shadow government but the real virus was in the vaccine. The author is Stanley Johnson, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's father. In 2015 Stanley published it in the U.S. titled "The Virus." The original 1982 title was recently released again (predictive programming) . (a GlaxoSmithKline covid19 patent since December 2019) ... www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

They should just make assisted suicide legal/widely available and be done with it.

"Assisted Suicide?" Is that like when a whole country gets together to help their politicians meet God by hiring hit men? Is that assisted suicide? Asking for a friend ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Don't despair, there are plenty of ways out. It depends on personal circumstances, but one of my favorites is a twenty-foot sailing boat with a drop keel. You can stow everything in it, Get just about anywhere and nowhere if you have to.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure what they have in store for us all next, but I am damn sick of all the Covid/vax nonsense AND our clown circus gov't.

In the 2001 "FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE" has many parallels on what has played out the past 18 months.

Looking for similarities between COVID and the smallpox script, page 5 asks the make-believe council, “what should the American people be told?”

Mirroring the rhetoric we’ve seen on the news regarding the current pandemic, the final script offers "governor’s remarks" echoing what we hear today. Jumping to pages 24-30, we get into the meat of the story, which no one in their right mind can deny is outright shocking. The similarities between the 2001 roleplay and the COVID-19 era are uncanny–dubious at best and chilling.

Page 27 of script reveals a "memo delivered to the Attorney General" and "emergency legal authorities" that mentions the Stafford Act. Keep in mind, President Trump enacted the Stafford Act on March 13, 2020, when he declared a national emergency with the help of all 50 states governors. It's like the script is unfolding some 20 years after its authoring.

The only thing they need now to be in complete control is a new Pearl Harbor, as the globalists mention in their very own Project for a New American Century whitepapers. A terror Bio-attack, or a major natural disaster such as an asteroid impact or mega-tsunami, or perhaps a mass dying due to the vax several years from now would give them exactly what they want. Make no mistake, such an event might be on the schedule.

FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE [PDF]

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
... The Marburg virus is now loose and is starting to spreadwww.bitchute.com...

Marburg virus my ass! They did this! The illegitimate sons of whore mothers (from Beijing Joe on down to Billy G and every medical professional who supports this damnable narrative) did this. They did it on purpose.
edit on 2021 10 09 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

They have to get everyone vaccinated because it will steadily be the vaccinated filling up the hospitals, then by that time healthy unvaccinated people walking around prove that the conspiracy narrative is correct. By that time the criminals will say that the unvaxed have been moved to camps for their own protection, and the sad thing is people will want to believe the narrative. I hope I am wrong but it starting to look like that now. They are desperate to get you vaxed i have never seen anything like it. Even the sheep are starting to get spooked and they don't know why. They are even jabbing children in the UK without parental consent. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

We have a fairly good idea that damaged immune systems, will be pretty sketchy over the winter. The British ministry of health has come out and said that they estimate 60k deaths from the flu. Usually, it's about 12k. So are they setting the don't panic button, it is all under control. But we have this release from the WHO funded by you guessed it Bill Gates. So they should know what's going to happen. The Marburg virus is now loose and is starting to spreadwww.bitchute.com...

Exactly the same thing that "they" (WEF agents) try to tell us now in Germany. it is not worldwide but parts of the "good democratic west" which seem to wage war against huge parts of their own tax paying citizens (almost inmates/slaves meanwhile?). "They" brought down the immune system of those that panicked and lived in fear of covid and followed every stupid "anti-covid" measure like wearing dust masks everywhere and all day long.

They separated and isolated us and treated all of us like inmates so those that followed these stupid rules had almost no contact to other people to train their immune system. And now it gets winter again and the flu hits untrained immune systems. I said it long ago, those WEF agents under Merkels rule did everything to make the situation worse, from beginning till today. Now they want us all to get the flu jab to "protect the children"...

I guess it really is this plan:

World Lockdown Plan Leaked

Even if some of the targets are reached a bit later than planned. I guess w are at the start of this here now:

- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021. -

After that only this is left:

- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Australia comes into my mind when i read the last part.

I don´t know how big their balls are but i believe that they don´t stop if we, the people, don´t make them stop.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The King is in check, the moves are limited, The only move that can be played are Generals that are willing to cross that river of no return. We have been played the enemy has taken the command structure, and they are using it to destroy the existing society. It was an audacious plan that nobody believed could happen. If they destroy the military it will be game over. Real marshal law, where treason is dispensed with a firing squad Romanian style. All the # is cleaned up and then a call for new elections. That's the only way left to clear this mess up, the politicians know it, that's why they have passed legislation for foreign troops on their countries soil, an act of treason in itself. Everyone knows it, the Cops know it, and the people know it so do the soldiers.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

So now Marburg Virus is on the loose all of a sudden?

I tell ya what... I didn't like the smile on Bill Gates face in that video.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You're WAY off. In the average year the UK has about 7K flu deaths, not 12K, and the 60K figure is an absolute worst case scenario.

It's not caused by "Damage" it's due to people not having exposure during the year due to lockdown.

Equally, it's not about control, the UK give out free flu shots and there is no mandate. Those that want them can demand them. The power is in the hands of the people, not the state. The state is the provider.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

That's for sure they are preparing the scene for the reset.If half the population realized they were now broke. Nothing would stop the carnage. But if they were dropping like flies they will take what's on offer. The real #show hasn't started yet.

If anything this is the exact opposite of the Reset. Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Zoom have never been doing better. We're living in a more materialistic society that is more interconnected than ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh well thank goodness for that.
If "Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Zoom have never been doing better" then there can't possibly be any such thing as the great reset.

What kind of logic is that?

You really can't see any problems can you?
That must be so nice.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh well thank goodness for that.
If "Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Zoom have never been doing better" then there can't possibly be any such thing as the great reset.

What kind of logic is that?

You really can't see any problems can you?
That must be so nice.

If we are heading for the "Great Reset" then whoever is supposed to be behind it all is obviously failing because we're getting further and further away from the social and economic conditions that would be needed for them to even begin.

Society is becoming more connected through the use of technology, consumerism is on the rise leading to companies such as Amazon and Apple gaining power at the expense of governments, and the old mass media companies are being replaced by new media companies like Netflix.

It's going to be significantly harder for anybody to even try to do a rest now than it was before Covid.

The poor are poorer now, making them a greater drain on any centralized authority. Any new order is going to have to spend more time, effort and money taking care of them and meeting their needs as they aren't as able to support themselves as well as before. Making a great reset far more costly to whoever wants to bring one in.

Conversely the middle classes are spending less and saving more. Many of them are now telecomuting rather than physically commuting, so they are happier in their lives and have more time for family and hobbies. Making them less likely to accept a reset and more likely to fight it.

Rural communities are now more self sufficient, and more used to taking care of themselves. So they are going to be harder to subdue.

BLM is on the rampage, as are SJW. They won't accept a reset because they naturally oppose power simply because it's there. They will always want more and will see any attempt to centralize power as being an attempt to take power away from their own causes.

Just about every group is now more likely to resist or less likely to accept a reset.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join