It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The naratives for next phase.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh well thank goodness for that.
If "Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Zoom have never been doing better" then there can't possibly be any such thing as the great reset.

What kind of logic is that?

You really can't see any problems can you?
That must be so nice.

Guess who will be the first trans humanist ATS member?It's literally cheering it on,stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

"It's going to be significantly harder for anybody to even try to do a reset now than it was before Covid."

Look no offence man,but I don't think you are getting it.

Covid is being used to usher in the great reset.
It is the "emergency"-engineered or natural,which those planning the great reset have been waiting for.
The lockdowns,masks,mandates,societal restrictions,emergency police powers are not a mere side effect of covid-they ARE the start of the great reset.

Of course all the big tech companies are doing well,because they are the tools being used to push the changes.
You simply cannot have a borg like sytem of total control without big tech.

The same big tech companies have already tested the systems out-guess where?

Xinjiang,China.

That province where everything is tracked,traced and monitored in smart cities funded and built by big tech,and where the local population of muslims are under 24/7 digital surveillance,and sent to concentration camps to be tortured and broken if they do things such as speak their own language,or express their own culture.

That is the model for the once free world-no dissent,no free thought,forced medication,digitaly enabled tyranny.

I understand folks wish to deny this is the plan for us all,I really do.
Because it is a vile pill to swallow.

But those who want this write about it in their own books for those who choose to read them.
They have been writing about it for years/decades-and now we see it happening.

Anyway like I said,no offence and I actually wish your view that there isn't a great reset happening was the reality.
Sadly i cannot see that being the case.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

OMG! Bill gates is too excited for the next deadly virus, he can't wait! He was smiling and so was the lady next to him, #ing crazy!! I have no words, i think i will be reading The Virus book, that should be fun!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i have no rational explanation for the destructive and nihilist actions foisted on the masses by the leaders/elites/progressives.... seemingly intent upon collapsing society/commerce/law & morality

perhaps the insane behaviors of most leadership has fallen under a 'spell'

sent by god, as promised in scripture... (2nd timothy)

to wit:

... For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:

... And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (the collapse of civilization is due and justified)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

Wait. So the flu is back? I thought they defeated it last year.

The flu was NEVER eliminated. It supposedly and magically disappeared and was sneakily replaced by the term covid 19.

The PCR test to determine whether one has the covid 19 or the flu is not reliable because it provides too many False Positives.

And so the CDC announced that by Dec 31, 2021, the medical society MUST provide a more exacting test to differentiate between the covid 19 and the flu....

WHICH MEANS... the PCR tests they have been using to shut down our planet for almost two years is NOT able to determine whether one has the covid 19 or the flu.

WHEN IN REALITY, they morphed the flu virus with "gain of function" American-paid-taxes research to create a violent and a more deadly flu variant.

GOOD LUCK when the new tests come out and the ONLY people who have the covid 19 are those who have been vaxed.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

There is a guy in Ireland that was leaking information about the Marberg, it seems he still in his house terrorized.vwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: anonentity
They should just make assisted suicide legal/widely available and be done with it.

Woah cool the jets there.

Never go full tard bro...

Hold the line, give yourself a break if this is getting to you too much. Then come back refreshed

"They" want you absolutely scared senseless right now for a reason. If you are emotionally compromised you can't think straight.
edit on 9-10-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Here is the guy from Ireland that blew the whistle on the New Marburg virus getting interviewed. Again the Covid deaths in Ireland seem to be problematic. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join