It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Blaming Heart inflammation on Moderna Not Pfizer.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
What I disagreed with was the word "likely" I don't believe that it's likely to end up with a heart condition. I believe it is a rare event, but possible.

Thats it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What I disagreed with was the word "likely" I don't believe that it's likely to end up with a heart condition. I believe it is a rare event, but possible.

Thats it.

It's also not *likely* for the young to end up with severe complications from COVID. I believe it is a rare event, but possible. The thing is which is more rare? And according to the numbers, until you hit your 40s, the COVID complications are more rare.

So, as a parent I'm stuck knowing that I can get my kid the shot and definitely subject him to that risk or let him take his chances with COVID, which he may or may not get or even may have already had without any of us really knowing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thats it.

It's also not *likely* for the young to end up with severe complications from COVID. I believe it is a rare event, but possible. The thing is which is more rare? And according to the numbers, until you hit your 40s, the COVID complications are more rare.

So, as a parent I'm stuck knowing that I can get my kid the shot and definitely subject him to that risk or let him take his chances with COVID, which he may or may not get or even may have already had without any of us really knowing.

Sure, I agree, we are pretty much on the same page, I think the chances are quite low for a younger person to get nailed by the vid..not unheard of, but quite rare. I would not be super excited to have my child vaxxed, certainly not yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thats it.

Sure, I agree, we are pretty much on the same page, I think the chances are quite low for a younger person to get nailed by the vid..not unheard of, but quite rare. I would not be super excited to have my child vaxxed, certainly not yet.

I think the majority of reasons they want kids vaxxed, is to stop the spread, not necessarily they think the kids will perish, that is the impression they give up here..last time I paid attention anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And if that's the only reason, then I find it highly unethical to subject children to a higher risk than they would face with the disease except in a few cases (immunocompromised, etc.) just for a nebulous benefit to a perceived greater good.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And if that's the only reason, then I find it highly unethical to subject children to a higher risk than they would face with the disease except in a few cases (immunocompromised, etc.) just for a nebulous benefit to a perceived greater good.

I dunno, unless this stops spreading, we are going to be living like this for goddamned ever..that is the logic.

I'm not saying I support that logic, but if everything going on is for real..I can understand it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have yet to see much proof that this is much more than media manufactured hysteria honestly.

Is there a disease? Yes. Can it kill? Yes. Does it kill nearly as often as they say? No. And in almost every case, it has accomplices or is the accomplice. Statistically speaking, there are often an average of at least two other comorbidities at work when you die of COVID (or with it).

Perhaps the reality should be that we acknowledge that we have an aging population and an extremely unhealthy one, and accept that the work needs to be done to correct that - the unhealthy part at least; no one would countenance what the governors did in sending sick patients into nursing homes and intentionally infecting the elderly the way some did.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It is rare. I had actual Covid back in November. And I just got my two Moderna shots last month. No serious issues, and no long-lasting side-effects. Every single person I know, coworkers, family members, friends, etc. also have had no serious issues with the vaccines and no long-term side-effects.

There's too much fear-mongering and blowing # out of proportion. Along with all the hoaxes, fake news and disinformation.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I just wanted to give you some validation.

My wife has had two heart surgeries. Although her surgeries were not medication-induced, several other injuries were.

She suffered from pericarditis. Over nine different bouts in less than 2 years. You are correct these conditions never go away. At best once you are diagnosed, you may have the occasional bout when you stretch too far, breathe too hard or overexert. At the worst, it's going to lead to heart failure sooner or later.

These side effects are life-altering, and life-style changing.

Your wife is lucky to have you by her side to question her doctors. I know for a fact if I hadn't been there in the past my wife would not be here with me today. I believe the same for your wife. You're a good husband.

Looking back brings anger and rage to the surface again. Those patients who are suffering from a side effects of any medication are not just a percentage point or a small number off to the side. They are real people with real families, real emotion, real pain and real suffering.

If you, or one of your loved ones happened to be a patient effected, your attitude would be extremely different. Living from that perspective.

My wife's situation medically is not near yours. You have my utmost respect and sincere empathy. I truly hope the doctors involved with your wife's conditions will face some type of Justice, one way or another.

My best wishes to you and yours. I cannot fathom what you are going through.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

It is rare. I had actual Covid back in November. And I just got my two Moderna shots last month. No serious issues, and no long-lasting side-effects. Every single person I know, coworkers, family members, friends, etc. also have had no serious issues with the vaccines and no long-term side-effects.

There's too much fear-mongering and blowing # out of proportion. Along with all the hoaxes, fake news and disinformation.
So you got vaccinated last month but no long term effects?Lets see if you make it through Winter first before claiming that.Sorry but I have a low tolerance for Branch Covidians who seem so MSM washed that they can't think for themselves.
edit on 9/10/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think the majority of reasons they want kids vaxxed, is to stop the spread, 

Sorry to interject here but the Shot doesn't stop the spread so what's the point of putting in children?
edit on 9102021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add quote

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

So is this a timed thing? Are all of us who got the shot supposed to drop over dead in a coordinated dying this winter?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Pfizer is corrupt, lying, deceitful, evil company. That was documented long before this covid-19 hysteria started.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
I found it quite interesting when I looked to see what the definition of 'long term side effect' was.......I stumbled upon the term 'late effects'...

If a side effect appears for the first time months or years after a patient has finished treatment, it is considered a late effect.

www.curetoday.com...

Late effect - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yes, it is rare, but so is lasting effects and death from COVID. I know as many people who got it, at least two of them vaccinated (and one of those got his from another vaccinated person), and none of them died or got serious side effects. The very fact that it is a headline news story when someone in certain age demographics or who is perfectly healthy to start with dies from it should tell you how rare that occurrence actually is - it's so rare that it's newsworthy to convince you that it happens regularly enough to scare you into getting vaccinated if you already haven't.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Given that Moderna has three times the amount of mRNA material (100 micrograms) compared to Pfizer (30 micrograms). You'd think moderna has the potential to cause a greater amount of side effects than Pfizer. If and only if, the spike protein can cause problems to organs,

This recent study suggest that its the spike protein from the virus itself causes changes to cells in the small blood vessels of the heart that can results in inflammation,

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A prime example of why you cannot trust the press.

The NYT posted an article so filled with mistakes it would be laughable if it wasn't so deadly serious.

Now wonder everyone thinks the children are dying. The NYT told them that 900,000 of them had been hospitalized - a bald-faced lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join