It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus electromagnetic suppression apparatus presented in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
According to the Russian news agency RIA Novosti, at the Microelectronics 2021 forum in Alushta, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Vasily Shpak presented a device that is capable of weakening and suppressing viruses, including COVID-19, using low-power electromagnetic radiation.

"The device, it is called" Thor. "The device has no analogues in the world ... With its radiation, absolutely harmless to humans, five times less powerful than the radiation from your smartphones, within 15 minutes of operation provides a person with protection for 24 hours from contracting coronavirus infection, "Shpak said on the forum.
He added that the device is a fresh development, the device received a registration certificate from Roszdravnadzor 12 days ago.

The device "Tor" is a high-tech development of the scientific center of the Concern "Granit", according to the website of the concern. The principle of operation of the device is to create a wave antidote to the spectrum, which emits SARS-CoV-2 RNA. This method of wave "noise" successfully suppresses the coronavirus. The method is based on the research of the scientific school of Academician Nikolai Devyatkov, professor at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, an expert in the field of military and medical electronics.
As the concern notes, the results of using the Tor apparatus in medical institutions showed that on the fifth day in hospitalized with coronavirus infection, IgM antibody titers indicating the development of the disease become negative, and the dynamics of discharge of patients with COVID-19 from hospitals increases from 2 to 3rd week of application by 30-50%. Concern "Granit" launched the "Thor" apparatus into serial production. The device operates at temperatures ranging from minus 20 to plus 40 degrees, is economical in energy consumption - the power of the device is 80 watts, is compact and easy to transport - weight without packaging is 8.5 kg. "

In my opinion, an extremely interesting invention and device. It will be able to significantly reduce mortality in patients with coronavirus and the consequences in those who have recovered.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That's an amazing thing, and I hope it makes an impact wherever it is. I hope it destroys all the current controlling agendas and their human agents plans.
edit on 5-10-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

next step med bay

edit on 5-10-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You post some of the coolest Russian science stuff I have seen. Stuff like this and other healing medical Technology as well as energy tech is heavily suppressed here in the USA because of government and corporations. They will make stuff like this, buy the patent and shelve it because apparently it's threatening to their pockets. Glad to see this isn't stuffed away somewhere.

Can you imagine what is hidden away? stuff that probably works fairly simply and is effective as hell, maybe using torsion fields....

S&F!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

next step med bay

Or quicksand-ville.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
That's an amazing thing, and I hope it makes an impact wherever it is. I hope it destroys all the current controlling agendas and their human agents plans.

Wonder what you’d say if it was released by the WHO, Fauci, America etc..?

edit on 5/10/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It wouldn't be. Stop dreaming.

For the OP. I have also seen reports without much substance where sonic waves can destroy the spike proteins but never a frequency or method is mentioned. As usual in the West, they won't give details because profit comes before lives.

P

edit on 5/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well, for once the OP posted something I cannot declare impossible. Similar technologies have been tried, and some claim to have had success with them. The Rife Machine*, developed by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife in the 1930s is one fairly well-known example; it was said to cure several maladies, including cancer.

Unfortunately, the Rife Machine was suppressed. Dr. Rife's knowledge of electronic phenomena was sketchy at best, and that made it pretty simple to suppress the technology.

Do I believe it worked? Yes, I do. Can I prove it? No, I can't. Do the knock-offs on the market work? In most cases I have seen, no. However, most of the devices one can find to buy do not use the same technology Dr. Rife used... his method involved a carrier wave modulated by a low-frequency waveform (at the time, that was the only way feasible to shift the frequency of a high-frequency, high-power signal).

Albert Abrams, a physician who died in 1924, held similar claims.

So, back to this Russian idea... I would want to see definitive proof before I accept this as fact. So far it sounds like propaganda, to be honest. I am also not in the least concerned about how this could treat the silly Chinese virus... I'm more interested to know if this device works similarly to Dr. Rife's device and will it treat more serious diseases like cancer.

OP, can we get some more detailed technical data?

* I am hesitant to put up a direct link to anything on the Rife Machine, as unworkable versions of this device have been used (with reasonable success) to scam desperate people for a long time. Please note that the devices one would see if one googled "Rife Machine" are almost always a SCAM and DO NOT WORK because they do not operate the same as Dr. Rife's machine, despite claims to the contrary. DO NOT BE CONNED INTO BUYING ONE OF THESE!

TheRedneck

edit on 10/5/2021 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I went to the site of the "Granite" concern and read it.
Here's what it says about the Thor device:

"The device" TOP "is a high-tech development of the scientific center of the Concern GRANIT, capable of affecting the electromagnetic field of viruses, leading to their deactivation.

The principle of operation of the device is to create a wave antidote to the spectrum, which emits SARS-CoV-2 RNA. This method of wave "noise" successfully suppresses the coronavirus.

The method is based on the research of the scientific school of Academician Nikolai Dmitrievich Devyatkov, professor at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, an expert in the field of military and medical electronics. The author of more than 250 scientific works and inventions, the bulk of which falls on the field of biophysics, devoted a lot of time to studying the effect on biological structures with electromagnetic conductivity.

The "TOP" apparatus was created taking into account modern knowledge in the field of biophysics as a response to a new threat when standard methods of control are not enough. This remote portable device, when connected to a network, generates broadband electromagnetic radiation at low-intensity high-voltage pulses, under its influence, the virus loses its ability to actively replicate (multiply).

The radiation from the "TOP" apparatus affects viruses, as a result, the chain of infections by airborne droplets is weakened: the immunity of a person who has received a deactivated virus has more chances to cope with a dangerous infection.

The results of using the TOP device in medical institutions showed that on the fifth day in hospitalized patients with coronavirus infection, IgM antibody titers, indicating the development of the disease, become negative, and the dynamics of discharge of patients with COVID-19 from hospitals increases from the 2nd - 3rd week of use to 30 - 50%.

The device "TOP" is approved for use by Rospotrebnadzor of the Russian Federation in residential, industrial, administrative premises, inside vehicles, in medical institutions and in the field for air purification by electromagnetic action.

The device is certified by the Eurasian Economic Union and meets the criteria for safety requirements for medical equipment, which is confirmed by the expert institution of Roszdravnadzor of Russia - the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Medical Technology.

Concern GRANIT has launched the TOR apparatus into serial production. The device operates at temperatures ranging from minus 20 to plus 40 degrees Celsius, is economical in energy consumption - the power of the device is 80 watts, is compact and easy to transport - weight without packaging is 8.5 kg.

The scope of application of the "TOP" apparatus can be varied. The greatest disinfecting effect from the use of the installation can be obtained in hospitals where patients with coronavirus infection are being treated, in transport, large industrial and public facilities with a large crowd of people. "

You can learn more about the Thor apparatus with photographs here. Link.

You can translate through an online translator if your browser does not have a built-in translator.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This is really weird synchronicity to a point, I just woke up abruptly a few minutes ago from a dream that had a mention of using radiation treatment as "TKO" method of getting rid of illnesses. it was just a TV news scene, where it was implied the CDC and NIH withheld the info for financial gains in other methods (MOS of the healthcare industry as it is), and the news anchors seemed blatantly pissed it wasn't being given as a treatment option beforehand.

Dreams being dreams, yeah, the subconscious is definitely irritated the real-life dim-bulbs in charge can't pick an angle, stick with it, and be open & honest about everything without moving goalposts & gaslighting every other day.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Damn!

This makes total sense to me. The studies in the 60's and 70's about the music affects on plants was a great start. The experiments we have seen lately on sound and levitation of various objects like drops of water, etc. have been more proof that sound is very very special. Sound has wavelengths and frequencies. This will revolutionize health care.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No one expects those agencies to ever do that. After all the lying and cheating? The people you adore?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The technology used in the "Thor" apparatus is described on the manufacturer's website in two articles in the international natural journal "Polymers" in English. Articles can be downloaded by clicking on the "Download" buttons
There you can also leave a request for the purchase of the device.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That thing causes cancer.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah, because Russia is a beacon of freedom and transparency.

You’re delusional if you think they’re any different or better.

edit on 5/10/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Russia has very few cases relatively but they do inflate their death count. One of the highest case fatality rates in the world if not the highest.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I would want to see definitive proof before I accept this as fact.

Exactly.

If this works as billed it could be revolutionary. But there's a chance it also cures warts and removes stains, so I'll keep it at a distance until it's proven.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If you actually think COVID is deadly, then it only makes sense you'd be cheering and excited for revolutionary treatments to save your fellow humans.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Thank you. I read over that page and the links, and it uses 80W maximum power. That's appreciable for a small home device, but also quite doable for me.

The thing I really need now is the frequency; EM waves are EM waves are EM waves. The only difference between them is frequency and power. With that info, I can construct a device that could allow me to peer review these results.

Better yet, i may be able to improve on the device if I can replicate their results. It is possible to create/detect MM (mostly magnetic) waves as well as EM (electromagnetic) waves; this is something I am actively researching at this time. Many years ago (many, many, many, MANY years ago) I tried to replicate Dr. Rife's work. Due to the state of electrical technology at the time, the power requirements made fine-tuning the frequency over a wide range difficult at best and nigh impossible at worst. Dr. Rife used harmonics created by combining two frequencies: a high-frequency carrier wave and a low-frequency (audio range actually) modulating wave. By fine-tuning the modulating wave, he was effectively fine-tuning the harmonics of the system and fine-tuning the effective frequency.

The machines I mentioned that people push do not use a carrier frequency. In essence, they are just a low-frequency EM generator with a lot of hype. That's why they do not work.

I found tables claimed to be from Dr. Rife that gave the modulation frequencies for various ailments, but that is only half of the information needed. The actual frequencies used are a function of both the modulation frequency and the carrier frequency. Without the carrier frequency that was used to determine the modulation frequencies, there is no way to calculate the actual harmonic frequencies he was using.

We have since made quite substantial leaps in the technology. I have the capability to build an EM frequency generator of sufficient size (I could actually get a couple hundred watts if I wanted) with a precise tuning mechanism. I simply need to know what range it needs to operate over. Also, I have my own theory that EM waves are not really even necessary; the electrical component of an EM wave does not penetrate flesh very well and would have a hard time accessing areas deep in the body. The magnetic component, however, will penetrate flesh the same as it would penetrate open space. If i am correct, one need only be subjected to the magnetic portion of the EM waves, which would be MM waves of a much lower power.

Hopefully you can help me find those frequencies.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Ummm... I know what you are saying and I know you intended it sarcastically, but... if it works, the Rife Machine would cure warts. Just need the frequency.

It wouldn't remove stains, however.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join