It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus electromagnetic suppression apparatus presented in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah, because Russia is a beacon of freedom and transparency.

You’re delusional if you think they’re any different or better.

And you ARE delusional for suggesting that the WHO, CDC, Fauci are going to announce anything that forecloses on all their fear mongering and vax enslavement agendas.
Idealism you have imagining these types of people are going to bring good things to the world, when all they have done is try to bring harm to people through lies and fear.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Does the device produce skin level attenuation of the EMF signature field using destructive interference. I can't read russian so I can't tell if there is patent infringement.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I never suggested anything.

Merely questioning your quick acceptance of this Russian government backed device.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Perhaps you have seen this info, and it is incorrect like other distractions : but will still offer it up just in case it does help.

Bibliotecapleyades : A History of Rife’s Instruments and Frequencies

Also the source is a veritable library of interesting, hard-to-find info, including hundreds of pages on electronics, electricity, and EM.
Bibliotecapleyades : Scalar Electromagnetics.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

capable of affecting the electromagnetic field of viruses, leading to their deactivation.

So why could the opposite not be true also, people think 5G for instance is a silly idea that it may enhance or cause harm with the jabs!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Actually, I had not seen it. I guess Google is fallible after all.

Now that I have seen it, and the frequencies I was looking for are listed on page 30, I have it saved for future reference. My next step is to build a generator which will subject a human to MM waves of those frequencies at the power levels indicated, taking into account the different resilience of organic tissue to EM and MM waves. Since all the frequencies are under 2MHz, that should be a simple enough task. Using MM waves should shortcut any legal issues with the frequency use as well, especially if I use a shielded chamber and push-pull wave production.

One thing I will need to incorporate is automatic sweep of the frequencies around the ones given, to ensure the exact frequency needed is output. That should verify the theory. Once accomplished I can fine-tune even more exact frequencies through imperative testing.

Of course, I'll have to figure out a way to test it on actual tissue. I know a few medical researches; maybe one of them can help with that.

Thank you!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think this might be one of the more important things that we can explore when it comes to interactions between modern technology and human biology.

I suspect that many segments of the spectrums we use for wireless communication have a detrimental effect on human health. Of course, as I am sure you are aware, actually attempting to look into all this is exceptionally difficult and most people dismiss the effects of EMF on the human body out of hand. I have noticed that specifically spelling out "electromagnetic fields" + "specific aspect" (i.e. "electromagnetic fields immune system" or "electromagnetic fields circulatory system") yields significantly better results.

Ill assume you have the ability to access full papers (if you dont, lemme know), but there is some pretty good research out there all the same. Looking into ELF EMF, we do have some studies like this. Possibly related is research like this.

Both speak to impacting calcium signaling, and while important (particularly to immune function), I would expect different ranges of the spectrum impact different levels of biochemical signaling in the human body.

This is a pretty decent gateway, along with organizations like bioinitiative.org Some research suggests that Vitamin D might provide some potential protective effects.

Main takeaways for me are:
1) The EM fields from our technology, particularly wireless communication in urban environments (wifi, bluetooth, cell, etc), may very well have a detrimental effect on human health
2) If it impacts human biology, we could likely use this for benefit if we were to design for it

My own hypothesis is that the key lies within chemical signaling chains in the human body. So, rather than specific ailments, it would use specific segments of the EM spectrum to modulate cell signaling. Or, at the very least, be inert and cancel itself out before it hits human bodies. We could possibly design wireless communication standards to not only remove harm, but provide benefit. Possibly even shifting protocols for different times of the year.

I would also expect that combinations of segments may be the true future here. Wherein, a bit like a recipe, we would combine specific frequencies, different segments of the spectrum, and varying amplitudes to achieve specific or even broad results. Just like you said though, this type of approach requires pretty solid knowledge of not only the individual aspects, but how they interact with each other once they come into contact with human physiology. We would have to build up to it.

With regards to SARS-CoV-2, and potentially +ssRNA viruses in general, I do believe there is exploration needed in terms of manipulating cell membrane potential in the same way as zinc ionophores. We know from other research that zinc ionophores are very effective in halting viral replication in general (in combination with zinc, of course), but most exploration into it is in terms of ingested substances. That is, perhaps, even what this THOR device is accomplishing.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My Pleasure !

Ok : am going-back to being goofy and crazy now.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Unfortunately, I had to drop my IEEE subscription shortly after I retired. That's a few grand a year that isn't a big deal when one is working as an engineer, but on disability retirement? Nah, not feasible. Of course, being electrical, I do not have access to medical journals.

Still, I have years of researching through IEEE and a lifetime of experience to help guide me.

As to the effects of EM waves on humans, I believe they have been grossly exaggerated. Humans are not electrical nor magnetic in nature like technology is, so while resonance can account for some issues, the sheer complexity of the body and the innate ability to repair damage means that it would likely take an extremely strong sustained EM signal over a long period of time to do any real damage.

That is not the case with individual cells or viruses. They are less complex and more susceptible to EM wave resonance. That's what Dr. Rife was working on, and appears to be what the researchers this thread is about are working on. Plus, like I said earlier, MM waves may prove to be just as effective at lower power as EM waves at correcting problems, all while lessening any minor negative effects on the body.

May be... that area of physics (high-frequency magnetic waves) has been barely researched at all, especially at frequencies of a kHz or higher. That's why I chose to concentrate in that area; I tire easily of doing the same thing others have done. No real excitement there. I'm looking to learn something new, create new things, not just verify what is already known.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Unfortunately, I had to drop my IEEE subscription shortly after I retired. That's a few grand a year that isn't a big deal when one is working as an engineer, but on disability retirement? Nah, not feasible. Of course, being electrical, I do not have access to medical journals.

Ill send ya a PM.

As to the effects of EM waves on humans, I believe they have been grossly exaggerated.

That is not the case with individual cells or viruses.

On the surface, these two statements seem to contradict. Would you mind expanding a bit? Im guessing you are speaking to nuance rather than contradiction.

Humans are not electrical nor magnetic in nature like technology is, so while resonance can account for some issues, the sheer complexity of the body and the innate ability to repair damage means that it would likely take an extremely strong sustained EM signal over a long period of time to do any real damage.

Research seems to show a different story, though not necessarily in opposition. Its not so much that the damage comes from direct interaction, as in say ultra high power microwaves hitting the human body (scifi death ray style
), but it does appear to have an effect on the biochemical signals of our bodies. So, the damage (or benefit) would come more from secondary or downstream effects of this interaction.

If we can intentionally manipulate behavior like cell membrane potential, there are a significant amount of possibilities there.

While the human body certainly doesnt operate exactly like technology does, I do think the interplay between chemical bonds and electromagnetics is just too extensive to ignore and many aspects (like voltage gated channels) are fascinatingly analogous to some discrete components in electrical circuits. Reductively, it just controls the flow of something like calcium ions instead of the flow of electricity and some of our modeling reflects that. In this respect, I would probably agree that it is a mistake to examine all of this under the pretense of direct damage or cell death. That obviously can occur, however, we have a pretty solid understanding of this mechanism.

Even so, when it comes to things like voltage gated channels and how they interact with every day EM fields, we have more observation than exploration at this point. Much less anything more specific or devices that directly and intentionally attempt to interfere (for better or worse) in this exchange.

May be... that area of physics (high-frequency magnetic waves) has been barely researched at all, especially at frequencies of a kHz or higher. That's why I chose to concentrate in that area; I tire easily of doing the same thing others have done. No real excitement there. I'm looking to learn something new, create new things, not just verify what is already known.

TheRedneck

I think research in this area is relatively sparse, though the most obvious stuff we seem to have a decent body of research on. Some areas of this havent really been explored at all (as you say). But even pretty bog-standard ELF EMF, like household electricity @ 60hz, does indeed appear to have the ability to affect chemical signaling in the human body in the right circumstances, and this isnt well understood at all beyond its observation.

I strongly believe there is a lot of unexplored ground in general on the topic, though my own perspective isnt that its all benign or that its all harmful. Its significantly more nuanced than that, simply due to the nature of chemicals and ion channels in the human body. Something like 5G cell technology has gotten a lot of attention, but its such a wide range as a standard that I dont think we can come to any conclusion about it as a general rule.

Once we move away from the already well understood realm of things like direct damage or effects, things become very interesting, very quickly. Its such a big topic though.. Even just small segments could probably constitute several lifetimes worth of work. Though, I suppose with the right data analysis tools, this can be optimized to a great degree.

Honestly, if I wasnt already working on all the stuff I am working on.. I would probably be exploring all of this.

Of course, I naturally support any non-corporate exploration such as your own. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
edit on 7-10-2021 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel rebel

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So why could the opposite not be true also, people think 5G for instance is a silly idea that it may enhance or cause harm with the jabs!

Exactly what I was going to say. If artificial electromagnetism can deter viruses, then there is also the possibility that it can amplify them.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah, because Russia is a beacon of freedom and transparency.

You’re delusional if you think they’re any different or better.

Its as free and as transparent as Australia at the moment.
Or are all the government enforced lockdowns over?
People still selling black market kfc?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

On the surface, these two statements seem to contradict. Would you mind expanding a bit? Im guessing you are speaking to nuance rather than contradiction.

Yes, I am speaking more to nuance here.

In the human body, we have literally trillions of cells. The brain alone contains 100 billion neurons. Each cell has the ability to undergo mitosis (with the exception of brain cells) and thereby create new cells as needed. When a few cells are damaged, it doesn't really matter that much to the body overall, as they can simply be replaced. A virus, however, has only itself. While not alive, it can be considered a single-cell unit. If its cell membrane is damaged, it "dies"... period.

Its not so much that the damage comes from direct interaction, as in say ultra high power microwaves hitting the human body ... but it does appear to have an effect on the biochemical signals of our bodies. So, the damage (or benefit) would come more from secondary or downstream effects of this interaction.

Yes, that is pretty accurate. It is interesting to note that most of those damages or benefits come from very intense EM radiation. The issues from a power line, for example, are quite minimal for two reasons: one, although they produce MM waves, these waves are of a very low frequency, which means the derivative of the flux density is low. That is where the magnetic damage comes from; a static field is no issue. Secondly, one typically is a good ways away from a power line, especially one that is transmitting high currents (thousands of amps). The MM waves do not propagate very far relative to EM radiation from, say, a radio broadcast antenna.

The real issue occurs when there is a high magnetic flux derivative. This does occur in EM waves, but the power is quite small compared to an MM wave of similar power. The body itself is both an electrical insulator and a type of electrical Faraday cage, as electrical currents tend to be shunted around the skin instead of penetrating deeply. Magnetic waves, however, including the magnetic component of EM waves, do not get shunted through the skin. The permeability of the human body is essentially the same as the permeability of free space (μR ~= 1) so magnetism tends to go through the body as though it wasn't even there. As it does so, it tends to shift the direction of charged particles based on the flux derivative. Since the body uses ions for about everything, that can cause the ions to do some pretty weird things. That's where the later issues generally come from.

The paper that was generously linked to on Dr. Rife's work has a lot to say about power levels. Even Dr. Rife acknowledged that there is a maximum limit, beyond which the treatment could be dangerous. I believe the OP linked something earlier on the Russian device that stated 80W of power, which would be in line with Dr. Rife's machinery.

I think research in this area is relatively sparse, though the most obvious stuff we seem to have a decent body of research on. Some areas of this havent really been explored at all (as you say). But even pretty bog-standard ELF EMF, like household electricity @ 60hz, does indeed appear to have the ability to affect chemical signaling in the human body in the right circumstances, and this isnt well understood at all beyond its observation.

There have been some studies on magnetic field frequencies up to 100 Hz, although very few compared to other research areas. Beyond that, there has been no research whatsoever that got published. I personally spent a couple of months searching through the IEEE database, and 100 Hz was the highest frequency studied.

The work I am attempting looks at MM waves up to and beyond 10 MHz. Dr. Rife's work was well under that ceiling; his highest frequencies were around 2 MHz. Many were in the kilohertz range.

Even just small segments could probably constitute several lifetimes worth of work. Though, I suppose with the right data analysis tools, this can be optimized to a great degree.

Well, this work is not something I honestly expect to profit from. I have several projects that I do expect to profit from, but this one, like my AI work, is something the next generation will have to pick up and run with. My long-term goal is simply to discover as much as I can and document it for them.

I will likely place the information in the public domain when I have enough results. Maybe I'll keep a patent on a few devices I use though...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join