It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: Part 4 Natural Antibodies are better than Pfizer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
….. Natural immunity is always preferred.

So does that mean that we shouldn’t be vaccinating people for Smallpox, Cholera, Polio, or Ebola?

With maybe the exception of Ebola, which the vaccine has only been available for less than 2 years, those other diseases have been virtually eradicated by the vaccines for them.
Cholera has been hanging around in 3rd world countries, I think.
So in other words, those vaccines worked.
This one, not so much.

So then it’s not true that natural immunity is always better?

In this case, it’s better than a fake vaccine.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Chris Croce doesn't want to work at Pfizer and it will be a good thing for him when he gets fired -- he doesn't want to be a part of that place. I felt like he was holding back because he's so paranoid but he said enough to think she did him a huge favor.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

That they would be mandated to experiment with their natural immunity, in the middle of a pandemic, is unconscionable. I feel that way whether a person has had it or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Most immunologists will tell people that getting the immunity from a virus is superior to a vaccine that is made using only a small part of the virus. That is not new to this vaccine, it has been known for a long time. Real vaccines give multiple target points for the body to go after, even the johnson one is not that great because it is using the spikes on an adenovirus which means the immune system is making antibodies to the spike and the adenovirus and not the coronavirus. But the coronavirus is much more risky to make a vaccine for, they seem to have problems with vaccines for coronaviruses, it causes bad side effects. I guess our cells must have something symbiotic or share something with the coronaviruses so we cannot properly make a vaccine for them from what I have read in research papers way before this covid was created. That must have been at least six to seven years ago that I spent lots of time researching what was going on with the cold virus vaccines and how so many of them caused severe problems. Notice that they are not making a vaccine using the Coronavirus as the target?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So does that mean that we shouldn’t be vaccinating people for Smallpox, Cholera, Polio, ...?

How dare you mention REAL working vaccinations in the same breath as the C-Jab.

Those other vax's ACTUALLY protected you from catching and spreading.

Remember those days? When science was real too? It didn't have to be mandated either, we knew it worked, because RESULTS....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So does that mean that we shouldn’t be vaccinating people for Smallpox, Cholera, Polio, or Ebola?

What do you have against natural immunity?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So then it’s not true that natural immunity is always better?

Correlation does not equal causation.

There are many graphs showing that the death and infection rates of different diseases were well on their way down before the jabs were introduced, and the jab didn't affect the line/progression at all.

So, no, I'd say that natural immunity is always better.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Those other vax's ACTUALLY protected you from catching and spreading.

You are aware that pretty much all polio and other outbreaks in the past 20 years were in the vaxxed, disproving your theory that they prevented anyone from catching it... right?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am going to keep eye on veritas and see how long it wil tak e for YT to ban their entire channel. It is only a matter of time. They banned 1 million videos already in the first 24 hours that were criticizing covid and the jab since YT announced that they will not allow "misinformation" about covid.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

False equivalence - The Post

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The sad part is that it takes stuff like this to state the obvious

Worse than that, the sheep needs to see it in the mainstram media at least 3x a day for a week.
They wont watch it. It wont trigger an immune response in their minds

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: havok

It's about keeping hospitals from being overwhelmed (flattening the curve) and reducing the probability of transmitting the disease.

That's the theory.

Thats the narrative for sure.

if its about keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed they would prefer the natural immunity that is more effective and lasts longer.

Also if its about keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed, they should do like Florida where they are making regeneron treatment centers that has been shown to decrease the impact of covid if done early.

My wife is an ER manager in florida and our hospitals are not overwhelmed with covid.

I got covid a couple of weeks ago. Im not vaccinated but got the regeneron treatment and Im fine.

One of our Contractors just got it and they are unvaccinated with no treatment and is fine but did say it sucked.

numerous family members are vaccinated and they got covid some had worse experience than myself but some barely felt it.

I have a friend that got the J&J jab and is now having heart cloggage issues and colleagues family member that is in death doors due to the jab.

FWIW I know its anecdotal evidence. However when gov't ,MSM, Studies, and scientist are riddled with conflict of interest I have seen anecdotal evidence with common sense become more reliable method to get the truth.

Im not anti vaccination, but I am against gov't overreach and forcing or coercing people to take a drug. Especially for something that is still experimental with no long term studies , clearly not the right medical treatment for some, and politics choosing who is exempt from the drug like the USPS unions and congress.

edit on 471031America/ChicagoTue, 05 Oct 2021 10:47:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The sad part is that it takes stuff like this to state the obvious

They wont watch it.

TBH PV really needs to post 2 videos one with and one without their watermarks or mention of who they are if they really want the OTHER side to watch it. I get its going to hit their bottom line and impact their ability to do future videos, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately there is to much bias and click bait out there and I don't even blame some for not watching things associated with certain sources after a while.

I know I no longer click on any gatewaypundit articles due to them having the same journalistic values of cnn and referencing social media comments as sources and other rumor of a rumor reference or anonymous sources with trust me bro references that never pan out. not worth the time

edit on 551031America/ChicagoTue, 05 Oct 2021 10:55:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This all is becoming so sick, what kind of vaccinations will help those evil greedy people from implementing a worldwide catastrophicall event?

Something must reign down to them in any point of time in the future, but probably to late for those who trusted it all.

How can it be that logic is soo dismissable only by the force of oppression of the public view?

Those who thrive on that success should shame themselves ever earning any buck on maybe lives of billions of people?

What the the powers are willing to take to oppose just one man....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You need to get covid in order to get natural antibodies. Which means that you can also spread covid during that time, and that you might be seriously sick as well.

Getting the shot gets you about 85% protection with significantly fewer risks than getting covid. You can also schedule your shots, you can't schedule being infected with Covid.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

What about winter flu shots, or mumps, or measles?

Covid has killed around 700,000 Americans to date. None of those people survived in order to gain natural immunity.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
O'Keefe does a little follow up - dude is not happy about it LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2021 by UNOHOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Tekner

Covid has killed around 700,000 Americans to date. None of those people survived in order to gain natural immunity.

Says you.
Anyone with an IQ of 90 can see this is a scam.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hopefully you can answer this question as no one ever will here on ATS. I'm glad you recovered nicely. I understand you chose not to be vaccinated for the reasons you stated. May I ask why you allowed yourself to recieve the Regeneron treatment? It is also a new, experimental, emergency authorized use only treatment with no information on long term effects. The very same thing that you state is your reason for not vaccinating. I've been curious why one is acceptable, yet the other isn't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join