It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US coronavirus: Merck says pill to treat Covid-19 cuts the risk of death by half

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A pill has cut the risk of hospitalization or death from Covid-19 by half in a study, Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics said Friday.

Yep we really never needed a jab, that is not a vaccine per say and that does not cure or stop covid and is not 100% effective, you still will get covid and died from the virus.

In my opinion we were lie too, miss guided and manipulated into taking a jab that is not really necessary

At the interim analysis, molnupiravir reduced the risk of hospitalization or death by approximately 50%," Merck said in a news release. "7.3% of patients who received molnupiravir were either hospitalized or died through Day 29 following randomization (28/385), compared with 14.1% of placebo treated patients (53,377). Through Day 29, no deaths were reported in patients who received molnupiravir, as compared to 8 deaths in patients who received placebo."

The covid scamongering house of card and the fascism that has taken over the country will be put on test with this pill.

Let see how the Dictators in big Pfizer will digest this pill now when people will have choices.

www.msn.com...

I always wonder the maniac ways that the jab has been pushed on people. You can not keep wondering what really is in the darn jab.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So far my healthy immune system has protected me. Vitamin D and Zinc and sunshine works for me.

I'm going to pass on any products from Pharma to 'protect' me from a virus with a 99% survival rate.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ivermectin and HCQ in varying different protocols from multiple different groups of doctors all across the world has shown that it works, and it works well.

You can't patent those drugs though, so big pharma cannot make billions in taxpayer money for them.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I didn’t take it because I’m not stupid.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Was this study funded by Merck? Yeah, no thanks. Why are people still trusting the corrupt, money-hungry drug companies?🤦🏼‍♀️

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What’s in the jab?

Ancient Chinese secret

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This only shows one thing, at least for me, that the jabs were no necessary and that covid can be treated just like you treat any seasonal flu or upper respiratory infections, the biggest scam in history and we now see it for what it was.

A pill that can treat covid, just think about it, why then the needed to inject the entire world population with a experimental drug, in a way that borders on maniac intent.

That is the part that bothers me the most. What is the real agenda behind the jabs.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And when the FDA approves it for use in the US

Biden will restrict it from being delivered to Republican states

Just like he has restricted the latest lifesaving COVID drug from being delivered to Republican states
www.politico.com...

He said he would get revenge on Governors who don't go along with his every whim, and he has carried it out by restricting a lifesaving drug from going to Republican states, he'll do the same with this new drug, I am positive.

That is the way Democrats work these days.

Don't agree with Democrats/liberals/progressives 100%,

you deserve to die,

and now they are carrying it out

by restricting a lifesaving drug from being delivered to Republicans.

edit on 10/1/21 by The2Billies because: formatting grammar

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Have I beaten the odds for not dying? What's more rare a normal person not dying from covid, or a covid-19 shot recipient dying from the virus? What percentage of people have been overlooked because of the priority to covid?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Odd, how did they know these people were going to die without the pill? The coronavirus has a survival rate of 99.7% as it stands already.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Ivermectin and HCQ in varying different protocols from multiple different groups of doctors all across the world has shown that it works, and it works well.

You can't patent those drugs though, so big pharma cannot make billions in taxpayer money for them.

More importantly, Donald Trump made the suggestion of treating coronvirus with that medicine, so democrats fcked the entire population in order to gain power.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
LOL!

So y'all are okay with this experimental drug?

Is it time for me to switch sides of the argument to point all your hypocrisy. Hahaha

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Who say anybody here is switching sides? this is for those that fell for the jab hype and the scammongering,

Are you one of them?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

More importantly, Donald Trump made the suggestion of treating coronvirus with that medicine, so democrats fcked the entire population in order to gain power.

Yep by that time, they realized COVID was the opportunity and they LIED to all of us. Hell as a 57 year old man I knew TPTB would lie to us. The funny thing is the younger generation who usually has total disdain for anything governmental, bought this chit hook line and sinker....

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The zombie generation were the ones that ate the crap like it was candy and the hype that they were going to die, if they did not took the jab.

Hopefully parents will see this, grow a brain and put one and one together.

Covid was the biggest scam in human history and the house of cards are tumbling down, but the darn long term side effects of the jab is going to be for ever and is not way to reverse it.

And is just starting. I predict, that the boosters will bring another wave of infections within the ones that got the jab and covid will be back, take the jab or die

edit on 1-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I COMPLETELY AGREE! #METOO. can you guess what's in this little magic pill? ivermectin folks. repackaged to sell you a more expensive option! works exactly the same. i wonder hoe much all of this compliance is putting into the pockets of the medical machine? need a covid test to attend a concert, sporting event, travel etc etc etc... taxation folks... without the tax!

originally posted by: Salander
So far my healthy immune system has protected me. Vitamin D and Zinc and sunshine works for me.

I'm going to pass on any products from Pharma to 'protect' me from a virus with a 99% survival rate.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yep Merck the makers of ivermectin got a gold mine in their hands for years, now they just renamed and now if approved they will be making billions and trillions and no need for a jab.

Ivermectin is no an expensive medication but I am sure the new pill will be.

edit on 1-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
LOL!

So y'all are okay with this experimental drug?

Is it time for me to switch sides of the argument to point all your hypocrisy. Hahaha

You really don't know the difference between an mRNA injection you are forced to take whether sick or not verse a medicinal pill you take if you get sick?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And we all know that this pill is just invermectin with another name, the irony,

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They just keep bringing out the scary stuff....

Safety controversy

In April 2020, Rick Bright, who was removed as head of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) before the approval of the drug, submitted a whistleblower complaint asserting that Ridgeback pressured BARDA to provide funding to manufacture EIDD-2801 despite Bright's concerns that similar drugs in its class have mutagenic properties.[4]

A previous company, Pharmasset, that had investigated the drug's active ingredient had abandoned it over similar concerns.[5] These claims were denied by George Painter, CEO of DRIVE, noting that toxicity studies on molnupiravir had been carried out and data provided to regulators in the US and UK, who permitted safety studies in humans to move forward in the spring of 2020. Also at this time, DRIVE and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics stated they planned future safety studies in animals.[6]

So, get a jab that can alter your system, destroy your immunity via ADE or maybe create altered genetic states OR get a pill that is mutagenic that hasn't even had animal trials yet lol.

Kinda sh!t choices according to the narrative eh?

Or take hydroxychloroquine/quinine or Ivermectin and some vitamins, hmmmmm....

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join