It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US coronavirus: Merck says pill to treat Covid-19 cuts the risk of death by half

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Canadian pharmacies, they sell it and the prices are good, many no prescription required, soo due to the fact I live in the US where the invermectin pills are by prescription only, I will not post the links.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Canadian pharmacies, they sell it and the prices are good, many no prescription required, soo due to the fact I live in the US where the invermectin pills are by prescription only, I will not post the links.

Oh. Why?

(post by MiddleInsite removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah i hate that ffing phrase.
My county updated their 'covid dashboard' months ago and i super supicious that no where NO WHERE no that dial was 'clear/normal' the lowest was 'clear/new normal' !!! they want this to continue forever.
and I just got bitched at today for not wearing a face muzzle at work so I am annoyed. People have just accepted it and it makes me livid.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

I said this month's ago, bet they reformulate ivermectin so they can get a new patent and sell it for an outrageous amount. And just so happens it is the same company who originally made ivermectin too, Merck!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
crap response
edit on 3-10-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

People have just accepted it

I hope some people wake up.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ivermectin vs Merck's new early treatment drug

so if the new Merck drug works then the studies are showing it works 47% of the time compared to the studies showing the off patent ivermectin is working 88%

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join