It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US coronavirus: Merck says pill to treat Covid-19 cuts the risk of death by half

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: putnam6

The zombie generation were the ones that ate the crap like it was candy and the hype that they were going to die, if they did not took the jab.

Hopefully parents will see this, grow a brain and put one and one together.

Covid was the biggest scam in human history and the house of cards are tumbling down, but the darn long term side effects of the jab is going to be for ever and is not way to reverse it.

And is just starting. I predict, that the boosters will bring another wave of infections within the ones that got the jab and covid will be back, take the jab or die

The weird part is some are so committed to the vaccine agenda, they are hoping it gets bad.

All I know here in Georgia we had a run and some hospital issues but those numbers are going down and they never approached the levels of our biggest wave. That's if you believe every case was COVID.

Georgia has less than 45% vaccinated at a cursory look that's the 4th lowest total by state and the largest state population that is that low.

Vaccines cut the already minuscule lethality rate of 1.6% to .8% YAY we are saved.

Not to mention 1.6% lethality is based on known cases, estimates are there are likely 5-7 times as many cases since February 2020 in the US. If we didn't get good immunity from having COVID we would be seeing loads of duplicate cases by now.

edit on 1-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You know Merck already have invermectin, why manufacture a medication that is invermectin but added mutagenics to it?

It makes no sense, if is true.

The antiviral also uses synthetic RNA, soo I guess invermectin without enchantment still the safe choice.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Question is, if it is proven to be actually safe (compared to the quackcines I am sure it 'is') will that be allowed as proof of 'cleanliness' to have your normal freedom back?

Or do you need to be stabbed with the needle no matter what?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It seems this is becoming something profitable for Pharma.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The pill will be a blue one, I suspect.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All you need, if you feel necessary to take Ivermectin, is 1cc per 100 lbs of body weight. Mix it with a glass of water or juice and drink once per month. It's cheaper and easier to buy from a feed store regardless of what the city slickers tell you.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The basis of this medicine is found in some India spices from what I read, I signed up to get the full research article from research gate so when or if it is approved, I will figure out what spices do what this medicine does. The University just figured how to make a patentable medicine out of natural chemistries it appears, then sold it to Merick and another company in a partnership or something. I am pretty sure that federal money was used to develop this medicine technology, that happens pretty regularly.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Question is, if it is proven to be actually safe (compared to the quackcines I am sure it 'is') will that be allowed as proof of 'cleanliness' to have your normal freedom back?

Or do you need to be stabbed with the needle no matter what?

Removing freedom is the actual plan so no.

Think of all the people, probably way more than know, maybe almost everyone who had the flu and now have antibodies. They are completely dismissing the normal immune system and the science, now why would they do that?

Remember the words "New Normal".

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yep Merck the makers of ivermectin got a gold mine in their hands for years, now they just renamed and now if approved they will be making billions and trillions and no need for a jab.

Ivermectin is no an expensive medication but I am sure the new pill will be.

Last time I looked Ivermectin cost 165 dollars for 20 capsules. That's cheap, is it?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pill or shot?

Everyone please forgive me if I choose... NEITHER.

The only thing this will do is provide an "out" for people who don't want the vaccine... get the pill, say they took it, and voila! One is now officially "vaccinated" without ever taking the vaccine. Just spit the thing out when no one is looking.

And does anyone think TPTB will even allow this? If so, contact me; I have a nice tract of oceanfront land in Iowa that you will LOVE! And for the right price, it can be all yours!

No, this pill will fail trials, be demonized as dangerous, or possibly simply fail to materialize. Not that I would have taken it anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think Merck that until now holds the rights to invermectin wanted to hurry and make a viral medication pill for covid, before Pfizer hugs the markets.

Is not surprise that soo much effort was put on trying to demonize invermecin and is because Pfizer controls the US market with covid.

Soo it was a danger to their profits and whatever is really behind the jab.

Merck is ahead of Pfizer on the pill but be alert because Pfizer pill will be ready by the winter time.
edit on 1-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
12mg tablets
10 Tabs Save $ 0.00 $ 4.84 Per Pill $ 48.38
20 Tabs Save $ 13.95 $ 4.14 Per Pill $ 82.82
30 Tabs Save $ 27.84 $ 3.91 Per Pill $ 117.31
60 Tabs Save $ 69.30 $ 3.68 Per Pill $ 221.01
90 Tabs Save $ 111.14 $ 3.60 Per Pill $ 324.32

Depends on where you buy and if you buy with friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Yes, I seen the prices I check them out already, when looking for invermectin in online pharmacies, it is inexpensive actually.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Odd, how did they know these people were going to die without the pill? The coronavirus has a survival rate of 99.7% as it stands already.

spooky isn't it? it's almost as if they just plucked some pleasing numbers from the ether and presented them as somehow factual, relevant, viable or trustworthy. perish the thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: puzzled2

Yes, I seen the prices I check them out already, when looking for invermectin in online pharmacies, it is inexpensive actually.

Got a link? Animal version or human?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

google is your friend - you'll need to work with you own country

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

google is your friend - you'll need to work with you own country

Thanks. Tried to post a UK link but doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I,m in the Uk looking for a link too, but have not found one as yet, let me know if you do, thanks Oldcarpy2 a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
I,m in the Uk looking for a link too, but have not found one as yet, let me know if you do, thanks Oldcarpy2 a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Found one I posted earlier for US prices was 165 dollars for 20 caps but can't find it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join