It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kilauea Volcano Eruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Kilauea in Hawaii is now erupting. Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes, is erupting on Hawaii’s Big Island. Officials are concerned things could quickly change as the volcano's floor has rose to 30 feet of boiling lava. USGS has registered at least earthquakes ranging from 2.5 to 3.1, today. earthquake.usgs.gov...,-156.30455&extent=19.78932,-154.71359&listOnlyShown=true&timeZone=utc&settings=true

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's a passage found in the three synoptic gospels - Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 - known as "the Olivet Discourse" or "... Prophecy."

I've been a disciple of Christ for over 40 years, much of that in ministry. I've never been one of those placard carrying THE END IS NEAR types. I do believe that, as the Apostles' Creed states - He will come again to judge the living and the dead, but have always strived, as an old preacher said long ago, to live daily expecting him to come tomorrow but plan like it wouldn't happen in my lifetime.

I still hold to that, but as I read through to the Olivet discourse and look at the world around me ... 🤷‍♂️

Even so, μαρανατά! May the faith of the elect hold firm! Indeed, it is only by grace that anybody's faith will hold through what looks to be coming.
:
edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: typos. Always typos.

ETA: My apologies if this seems off-topic. I don't mean to create thread drift, this is simply what occurred to be as I read the OP and concatenated it with everything else happening.
:
edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: ETA apology.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
There's a passage found in the three synoptic gospels - Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 - known as "the Oliver Discourse" or "... Prophecy."

I've been a disciple of Christ for over 40 years, much of that in ministry. I've never been one of those placard carrying THE END IS NEAR types. I do believe that, as the Apostles' Creed states - He will come again to judge the living and the dead, but have always strived, as an old preachers said long ago, to live daily expecting him to come tomorrow but plan like it wouldn't happen in my lifetime.

I still hold to that, but as I read through to the Olivet discourse and look at the world around me ... 🤷‍♂️

Even so, μαρανατά! May the faith of the elect hold firm!
:

Which part of "one of the world’s most active volcanoes" did you not understand? Jumping to bible prophecy garbage immediately?
Been a sheep following the fairytale gibberish of doctrine, possibly brainwashing and endangering thousands of people along the way for 40 years? Must be proud of yourself.

As to the Kilauea volcano... I sincerely hope that everyone in imminent danger can seek and find refuge quickly.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

There's a passage found in the three synoptic gospels - Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 - known as "the Oliver Discourse" or "... Prophecy."

I've been a disciple of Christ for over 40 years, much of that in ministry. I've never been one of those placard carrying THE END IS NEAR types. I do believe that, as the Apostles' Creed states - He will come again to judge the living and the dead, but have always strived, as an old preachers said long ago, to live daily expecting him to come tomorrow but plan like it wouldn't happen in my lifetime.

Even so, μαρανατά! May the faith of the elect hold firm!
:

Which part of "one of the world’s most active volcanoes" did you not understand? Jumping to bible prophecy garbage immediately?
Been a sheep following the fairytale gibberish of doctrine, possibly brainwashing and endangering thousands of people along the way for 40 years? Must be proud of yourself.

As to the Kilauea volcano... I sincerely hope that everyone in imminent danger can seek and find refuge quickly.

Oh, yeah, it's the only one erupting right now. And everything else in the world is just moving along smoothly.

So much bitterness. Sad. And no, I'm not proud of myself. I've been an undeserving servant. But if you could talk to some of the people whom I have been privileged to serve during my short lifetime, you'd find few if any who've been brainwashed and endangered. You'd meet some marriages rescued from the rocks by an infusion of divine grace and love... Many testimonies of undeserved forgiveness and mercy.

But I was simply commenting on my personal take on the uptick in lots of bad things happening. That's all. Sorry you're so bitter.
edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well thank you for your service.

I'm okay with religion as long as it's not forced or pushed. Your post came across as "pushing" the agenda to me.
My opinion and observation. It may be noted that I will strongly object and oppose any "pushing" of any religion.

Keep your cult to yourself. I and many others are not interested.

I also did not see any significant relation to the Kilauea Volcano Eruption and your post, other than the obvious religious attachment you made.
This is about a volcano erupting and the possible detrimental effects it may have. Nothing to do with sky fairies mate.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
a reply to: incoserv

Well thank you for your service.

I'm okay with religion as long as it's not forced or pushed. Your post came across as "pushing" the agenda to me.
My opinion and observation. It may be noted that I will strongly object and oppose any "pushing" of any religion.

I respect that. You can just scroll on by and respect my perspective, as well.

Many others are interested and even concur. Maybe you're not the only one in the room. That kind of reaction is really quite unbecoming. I say that respectfully.

edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Many others are interested. Maybe you're not the only one in the room.

Yes, many are interested... just not in your fairytale bollocks.

This is off-topic and should be removed.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Apparently not because you came at the poster with knives out.......

The poster was just sharing his thoughts, if thats enough to be considered "Pushing" his religion on you, then perhaps youre the problem here being so easily offended

Yeah pretty sure you were the jerk here.......

As to the OP I have always wanted to visit an active volcano, i really need to get my butt to Hawaii as part of that bucket list
edit on 9/30/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Kreeate

Apparently not because you came at the poster with knives out.......

The poster was just sharing his thoughts, if thats enough to be considered "Pushing" his religion on you, then perhaps youre the problem here being so easily offended

Oh I'm not offended at all. I just don't want any religious garbage infecting this thread, which is about a natural Earth event. It's got nothing to do with god, jesus, fairies, unicorns or any other imaginary creatures. Let's keep it real please.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link