It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kilauea Volcano Eruption

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LOL wow, came here for info on the volcano, and so many pages of removed posts. Not helpful.

So, this makes 2 volcano's active right now, correct?
Does anyone know if there has been more than that active, at one time, since we began recording these instances?

I hope if there is anyone in the way, they get out safely.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I know right? Feel like I'm late to the party and I've missed out!

As to the thread in general, lots of volcanoes erupting at any one time is perfectly normal. For example, it is not unheard of for 20 to 30 to be going off in Indonesia alone.

As a "lava luvvie" I personally find it much more interesting when it's a big strato volcanoe going pop.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hi again ...
i recall more than 6 months prior to covid lockdowns in early 2020.... i foreseen that kilaweha would likely spew lava for Years and Years
gosh, there were 6-8 threads on that Hawiian volcano activity (except that shelf of ground never slipped into ocean nor caused a tsunami... just lava as predicted

covid free as predicted. likely from, zinc/D3 suppliments i began in 2019
edit on st31163311423901502021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
Wow, really had no idea there could be that many. Probably because most of the time you only hear about the big ones. (with MSM)

Thank you, now I'm going to dig up answers to more questions I have!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They are fascinating things, that's for sure. Stromboli for example has been erupting for the last few thousand years at least - recorded by Romans and everyone since in the area.

Shield volcanoes are interesting enough but they don't really explode like the big strato's. It's a bit like tnt next to a nuclear bomb.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ENOUGH!

This is not the right forum for religious discussions and the topic is the eruption. If you can't stay on topic move on please, before you end up Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
besides all the removed post hope this thread is on track? Only found one live video atm for this one as it has not got to serious yet but there is someone on yt with live feeds going as of now. Ofcourse in the videos the top right is replaying how the eruption started.

edit on 1-10-2021 by lurksoften because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So, this makes 2 volcano's active right now, correct?
No.

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary with recent volcanic activity worldwide?

I'm having trouble finding historical records for comparison.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Update as of 10/01/2021
The lava lake has now risen to 49 feet or the height of a 5 story building.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think these are all man made changes occurring. There has been weather warfare since the 1950s. How ironic that as the world plummets into a deep abyss, these volcanoes begin to have activity? It’s not a coincidence. It’s to add more fear. If you saw visions of this as an apostle or prophet, you’d only be able to see what you saw. The signs are there still. I agree with live life as if he comes tomorrow and save as many souls as possible... a reply to: incoserv

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lurksoften

Thank you for this live feed.

And does ANYONE know if the other volcano on the big Island is still dormant ?

And also.... does anyone know if the lava flow from this Kilauea volcano has touched near the little town of Pahoa ?
I ask, because I remember that town had the BEST tangerines I ever had in my life...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I don't think there is anything unusual going on. Just ups and downs in activity. This is something I started doing a while back.

The excel download is not working at the moment so I can't update for 2021, but here is the data source if you want to try playing with it. Data lags a bit, but good enough.
volcano.si.edu...
edit on 10/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

And also.... does anyone know if the lava flow from this Kilauea volcano has touched near the little town of Pahoa ?

The eruption is in Kilauea crater itself, there is no lava flow.

The rift eruption which occurred a few years ago was an entirely different animal.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

? man made...human instigation ??

see this:

The end of the Kali Yuga in 2025: Unraveling the mysteries ...
grahamhancock.com...
Here, Krishna says that after 5,000 years of Kali Yuga there will be a dawn of a new Golden Age which will last for 10,000 years (Text 50, 59). This can be immediately understood in the context of the Yuga Cycle timeline described here. We are now ending the Kali Yuga, nearly …

Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins

EXPLORE FURTHER
Kali Yuga - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org
The End Of The Kali Yuga In 2025 | Light Force Network www.lightforcenetwork.com
time - What exactly happens at end of Kali Yuga. Will the ... hinduism.stackexchange.com
20 Predictions About Kali Yuga that were amazingly ... unikolom.com
Prophecies of India and the World 2020- 2025 and End of ... www.prophet666.com
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback

Videos of 5Th and Final Kali Yuga
bing.com/videos

tip-of-my-hat

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cheers, can't generate any data ATM, random error but i'll bookmark and try again.

If it's something you keep an eye on be sure to let us know if you see an alarming increase.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join