It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Lost Sight of the Esoterica

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Oh yeah and with the dramatic way you lashed out about Sophia, and the metioning of the h.s. as masculine coupled with the "watch out my dear it's a scary world out there!-" I kind of pieced together that you were probably of the stridently "but its 'she' you know, kinda maybe was a wiccan at one time kind of anti Christian bent. Not that I'd give a dang.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Well I worked with a guy who was really into that stuff and I just had to look into it to figure out what he was talking about sometimes so I did some research on what he was talking about. I'd say curiosity is my motivation.

Ok. Like the poster said above to me (isn't this ironic) I'd watch out with just jumping into things. I'd like to warn you just to be sure, because I'm not certain exactly what it is you're longing for (sorry my humor gets,uhh twisted) and I am definately more studious than the new age kind of "crystals peace and love route" so it actually kind of rubs me wrong the idea of just saying something that sounds like a piece of wisdom you might hear on YouTube or some such. I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

Oh yeah and with the dramatic way you lashed out about Sophia, and the metioning of the h.s. as masculine coupled with the "watch out my dear it's a scary world out there!-" I kind of pieced together that you were probably of the stridently "but its 'she' you know, kinda maybe was a wiccan at one time kind of anti Christian bent. Not that I'd give a dang.

Wow. You aren't even close.

I suggest a few books, and suddenly I'm a Wiccan?

Well, anyway, good luck on your quest.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Wow. You aren't even close.

I suggest a few books, and suddenly I'm a Wiccan?

Well, anyway, good luck on your quest.

Sir know it all thanks. And I'm dreadfully sorry I was wrong. I guess. I'll never get over it. Shame to part. I'm incredibly sorry that you balked.
I don't remember mentioning the books in there as to my heinous heinous judgement call? Oh well all in good fun. I'll maybe have a run in with you or not. Who knows. I wish you well, if I must condescend, lol, in all the wisdom you doth seek from the high and mighty me. Lol. Say hi to your familiar for me, shes purrring. 😆..

Where was I? (Sometimes I make myself vomit.😆😆)

edit on 29-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Am I allowed to say you're attractive?-

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150 and TheReaversChain

Sophia is compressive forces. Yaldabaoth is an opposing force

When they meet within a torus, they create a resonant pulse (from primary vibration)

This feeds phase-conjugation vortices through the centre. Similar to the poles of the Earth, or star-lines in the sky. Or the centre of the galaxy

Or in microcosm, your spine and D.N.A

This is the serpent

They don't struggle against the serpent. The create it with the equalising of positive and negative forces

It is all physics

Gnosticism as we know it today, is not the same Gnosticism that existed before it was corrupted by the Catholics and Jews

The claim that Gnosticism originated from Judeo-Christian belief is a lie

It is the other way around

Thoth, Thor, Theos (God), all mean "Thought". The conscious self

Jesus Christ means "Emotional Conscious". The reflection and emotional return of conscious surrounding you. The world called "consciousness"

Holy Spirit is the fluid nature of things in between. Water. Time. Mind. Anything

In Sumerian these were:

Enki = Conscious (Self, As Thought / "God")
Enki Ea = Conscious Mind (Fluid nature (Holy Spirit)
Enlil = Consciousness (Emotional return / Son)

Enki, Arch and Christ all mean the same thing, "Conscious"

Angel, Ankh and Annunaki all mean "Intelligence"

Ea, Ra = Mind

Arch Angel = Conscious Intelligence

Jesus Christ is born of God = Emotional Conscious is born of thought

Make sense?

These parallel to the number 1, 2, 3

1 is shorthand for the radius of a circle. Arrow on top is the centre. Line on the bottom represents the outside of the circle. It represents the centre or nucleus. The "one"

UN

2 is shorthand for the outside, opposing force of a circle. A golden ratio curve, opening up to a line representing its reversal point. This is literally "TO". The return, in reflection or opposition to self, or the "one"

TO

3 is the meeting of 1, to the other, 2. Like two opposing forces finding a centre of balance in between them. Resonance. The symbol is literally a curve inwards, meeting a curve outwards

THE

One, Two, Three = Un, To, The

The most famous depiction of this is the Om symbol

The semi-circle and dot on the top of the Om, represents the radius and nucleus of a circle. Exactly the same as the 1

The curve on the lower right, is the same as the number 2. Representing the outside forces reflecting or opposite to the nucleus one .The oculus

The lower left is literally the number 3

The Muslims draw this as a star (nucleus, 1) and crescent moon (oculus, 2) in balance with each other (3)

The Christians have a lopsided crossing

The Jews have two opposing force triangles, combining to make a balanced star. 1, 2, 3, yet again

They all represent the

Mind - 1
World - 2
Body - 3

But all that is 1, is also 2 and 3
All that is 2, is also 1 and 2
And all that is 3, is also 2 and 1

Make sense?

Depends on the perspective

Two people having a conversation. To one person (2, 1, 3), they are 1 and the other is 2 (3, 1, 3, 2)
To the other person, THEY are 1 and the other person is 2

They are both 3. As is their conversations. As is their thoughts. As is the sound they make. As is the air they breathe. They are all what is referred to as "Holy Spirit"

Sophia and things such as this talk about perspective outside of self

Meaning they are hard to relate to concepts like "God", which is why they weren't/aren't adopted/used in the veil texts such as the modern Bible

But ...

It is all physics
It is all numbers at it's foundation

I've decoded the first 5 books of the Old Testament and decent chunks of the rest of the Bible

"Psalms" is literally "Elements" and details 150 elements in this world and how they work

1, 2, 3, Unto thee

Mind in reflection, experiencing the world
edit on 29 9 21 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Via Compendium:

"Sophia is compressive forces. Yaldabaoth is an opposing force

When they meet within a torus, they create a resonant pulse (from primary vibration)

This feeds phase-conjugation vortices through the centre. Similar to the poles of the Earth, star-lines in the sky

Or in microcosm, your spine and D.N.A

This is the serpent"

As in kundalini. .. Also, there are purists of essence and those who view the story as a struggle, and I try not to wade into this because we all know it is up being a matter of school of thought and I guess personal inclination.

"They don't struggle against the serpent. The create it with the equalising of positive and negative forces

It is all physics"

Yes ultimately, from the perspective of essence if one were to make it extra simple. I have no preference between essence gnostics, or those of a particular bent, only observations.

"Gnosticism as we know it today, is not the same Gnosticism that existed before it was corrupted by the Catholics and Jews"

Here is where things get sticky. Some can say there is a melding of Christian thought with gnostic thoughts in some camps mainly under the header of outside the church. Some really dogmatic church authorities would disagree with the tenets of gnosticism. We know this already. I have respect for church doctrine. I know what it entails. I know they disagree because it is not their doctrine. Well then it is a case of "I wish you would do this". Well, when I'm in your church I do. And I tend not to disagree. I already know they disagree.

I have not forgotten Christian thought. Some branches of Christianity one might lodge the claim have been influenced by thought that is of the same essence as gnosticism. And here is where it gets complicated. Some esotericists insist that gnostics get their thought from Jews. Some churches take the approach that Jews are the center of thought. Some take the approach that the preservation of ones spirit in essence is more important than a Jew. And they are kind of in argument. I am of essence and not judeo.

"The claim that Gnosticism originated from Judeo-Christian belief is a lie.

It is the other way around"

Perhaps. I know that the outright overwriting of the history of gnosticism as Jewish doesn't gell. I was taught it was greek.

"Thoth, Thor, Theos (God), all mean "Thought". The conscious self

Jesus Christ means "Emotional Conscious". The reflection and emotional return of conscious surrounding you. The world called "consciousness"

Holy Spirit is the fluid nature of things in between. Water. Time. Mind. Anything

In Sumerian these were:

Enki = Conscious (Self, As Thought / "God")
Enki Ea = Conscious Mind (Fluid nature (Holy Spirit)
Enlil = Consciousness (Emotional return / Son)"

All of this in essence. Thanks.
edit on 30-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I edited my comment during you writing your response

I added allot more to it, if you want to read, scroll up ^^

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So in the spirit of not leaving things too open, sometimes I will agree with a person's summary of events. In debate, this means "I agree that this is defined as such" and not necessarily a statement of shared belief. Just to be clear. I am saying, "yes according to you this is how it goes." For those who might have familiarity shucking around with some of the finer nuances of discussion.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
I edited my comment during you writing your response

I added allot more to it, if you want to read, scroll up ^^

Thank you.

I saw it. Thanks. I didn't mention the rest because it in my estimation followed some of the similar themes of: "these things are meant to lead us the conclusion that it is beyond the symbolic" or a statement in essence or as I mentioned in my response to you, "kundalini" although there is a bit of a difference with that or at least a possibility of misinterpretation. I don't mention kundalini that much because I get the thereabouts but do not wade into all the stuff about meditation surrounding it. I dont need to. It's all there in the description.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Just in passing, there has been an anthropological assertion that thor and deus have the same root through "tiw" and that deus stems from the same root as "tiw" which infers a connection. Just thought I'd throw it in there. ...

To edit, deus stems from "tiw" and ultimately, zeus stems from "tiw" or "tiwaz" and thor is associated with Jupiter from what I gathered or in other words, "deus." Err, something? Or another?.......

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ultimately they try to keep us from disclosing these things, they are seen as pagan and unworthy, and I understand, ultimately I do. But still I move on. What can I say? ..

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Alright well enough of that, I'm still taking notice of the whistling flying replies while I piddle with stuff..admittedly flagging in my energy. .. I think I'll just sit until I caint no more: ...

📥

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh you are so right in your defense of the Esoterica. We have forgotten and reduced our lives to spiritual misery we try to fill with the worldly stuff and activities. We are of higher essence, just different forms shaped from the same stuff. We make distinctions about our environment without seeing the whole picture anymore. That which was once common embodied knowledge became the division when we ate from the tree of 'external' knowledge, so to speak.

It is interesting that everyone has this knowledge, 'unifying link', but we refuse or choose not to see it. I guess this was the part when we got banished from paradise and have been on that journey ever since...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Everything went to (SNIP) after we collectively stopped eating the holy fungi a thousand years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TatTvamAsi

Thanks, this statement:

"We make distinctions about our environment without seeing the whole picture anymore."

is what prompted me to make this post in the first place, so thank you. I don't mind the politics on here, but without an injunction to remember the other, or how even to put things in proper categories, I feared any of my future posts might get swamped in, "what agenda is this?" or worse, glossed over as "them" or or "the illuminati" or channeled into some kind of hastily summed up approach. We need an injunction because without it, we keep thinking it's all just commerce, somebody can own the discussion with an assertion, and there's no reason to just talk. I wanted to make sure there was a thoughtful approach and not just, uh, kid stuff. I'm new to this whole board thing, and sometimes don't have the best approach, but that's what this is, sort of stumbling on the pebbles.

"That which was once common embodied knowledge became the division when we ate from the tree of 'external' knowledge, so to speak.

It is interesting that everyone has this knowledge, 'unifying link', but we refuse or choose not to see it. I guess this was the part when we got banished from paradise and have been on that journey ever since..."

Choose not to or maybe some can't. But I think that many just dont know how to start. Maybe it is as simple as saying "hey guys you can talk about this you know." Its not like there's anything to fear, weve already been through it: Some people will misinterpret, some won't, some will do a thousand things weve seen before, but I think theres just peer pressure. It would be a shame to feel as if we couldn't own these concepts because we just didn't know how to say it. ...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Everything went to (SNIP) after we collectively stopped eating the holy fungi a thousand years ago.

This does have its place, doesn't it? 😆Lol..

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
..🙂-

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
From what I understand, Gnostics was based off Pythagorism and an older creation myth, similar to Sophias that ended up having the Roman Christian narrative. Supposedly, pythagorists never really wrote anything, much like the Celtics, and used imagery for knowledge, communicating or something like that.

I think the main theme with Jesus being involved in Gnostics, is that he is the said be the Logos/Monad, or true God, incarnate through Sophia's mistake, and the source of all Evil, the Father of all creation, her mistake, saying it ok, I'm cool with it.

Sort of like rational thought overcoming impulses.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join