It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Lost Sight of the Esoterica

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Where do I begin? I for one have been touched by what you would call the holy spirit. Its an incalculable amount of knowledge and energy. March 6, 2020, 7 days before the declaration of a national emergency for this farce of a pandemic. I was overtaken by an energy that told the 3 other men I was with that we are about to face a war and that if we don’t prepare, we will lose. God (he didn’t name who he was) stated that I would die in 3-5 years fighting for humanity. There were witnesses to this. I compared wit to having your full mind and capabilities unlocked. He even said that the ending could change... the ending of the Bible. That it was tampered with by men and that it is their “blueprint” to infect humanity with an evil agenda. As you see it unfold, it is exactly what they are doing.That said, we are in this mess because Esoteric knowledge has been stolen from us. But that is the irony of Esoterica, it’s kept between a few. Secret societies ring a bell? Unification of humanity is the only path to salvation right now. That’s the only way we can avoid losing the war for a temporary period until we are victorious in the end..

a reply to: TheReaversChain

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Part 8​—c. 563 B.C.E. onward​—An Enlightenment That Promised Liberation (Religion’s Future in View of Its Past)

“The test of a religion or philosophy is the number of things it can explain.”​—American 19th-century poet Ralph Waldo Emerson

LITTLE, if anything, is known about him for sure. Tradition says that he was named Siddhārtha Gautama, that he was a prince, and that he was born about 600 years before the birth of Christ in the northern Indian kingdom of the Sakya. He was called Sakyamuni (sage of the Sakya tribe) and Tathagata, a title of uncertain meaning. Most likely you will recognize him only by his better-known title, the Buddha.

The Many Faces of the Buddha

“The first images of the Buddha were made by the Greeks,” writes E. M. Layman. Buddhists claim that these statues are not worshiped but are only aids to devotion, designed to show respect for the great Teacher. At times the Buddha is shown standing, but most often he sits cross-legged, the soles of his feet facing upward. When his hands are atop one another, he is meditating; when his right hand is lifted to the chin, he is blessing; and when the thumb of the right hand is touching the forefinger or when both hands are joined in front of the breast, he is teaching. The reclining pose depicts him at the moment of passage into Nirvana.

Just as there are differences in his various postures, so there are varieties of his doctrine. It is said that within 200 years after his death, 18 different versions of Buddhism already existed. Today, 25 centuries removed from Gautama’s “enlightenment,” Buddhist interpretations of how to achieve Nirvana are many.

Erik Zürcher of the University of Leiden in the Netherlands explains that there are “three basic orientations within Buddhism, each with its own doctrinal ideas, cultic practices, sacred scriptures, and iconographic traditions.” These movements are called vehicles in Buddhist terminology because, like ferryboats, they carry a person across the river of life until he finally reaches the shore of liberation. Then the vehicle may safely be abandoned. And the Buddhist will tell you that the method of travel​—the kind of vehicle—​is immaterial. Getting there is all that matters.

These vehicles include Theravada Buddhism, which apparently remains fairly close to what the Buddha preached and is particularly strong in Burma, Sri Lanka, Laos, Thailand, and Kampuchea (formerly, Cambodia). Mahayana Buddhism, particularly strong in China, Korea, Japan, Tibet, and Mongolia, is more liberal, having adapted its teachings to reach more people. For that reason it is called the Greater Vehicle in contrast with Theravada, the Lesser Vehicle. Vajrayana, the Diamond Vehicle, commonly known as Tantrism or Esoteric Buddhism, combines ritual with the practicing of Yoga, and supposedly speeds up one’s progress toward Nirvana.

These three movements are divided into many schools, each differing in the interpretation of certain basic elements, oftentimes because of placing special emphasis on certain sections of Buddhist scriptures. And since, according to Zürcher, wherever it went, “Buddhism was in varying degrees influenced by local beliefs and practices,” these schools soon fathered any number of local sects. Not unlike Christendom with its thousands of confusing sects and subdivisions, the Buddha, figuratively speaking, wears many faces.

Buddhism and Politics

Like Judaism and professed Christianity, Buddhism has not limited itself to religious activities but has helped mold political thought and behavior as well. “The first fusion of Buddhism and political action came during the reign of [King] Asoka,” says author Jerrold Schecter. The political activism of Buddhism continues to our day. In the latter part of 1987, 27 Tibetan Buddhist monks were arrested in Lhasa for taking part in anti-Chinese demonstrations. And the involvement of Buddhism in the Vietnam war of the 1960’s caused Schecter to conclude: “The peaceful path of the Middle Way has been twisted into the new violence of street demonstrations. . . . Buddhism in Asia is a faith in flames.”

Dissatisfied with the deplorable political, economic, social, and moral conditions of the Western world, some people turn to Eastern religions, including Buddhism, for explanations. But can “a faith in flames” provide the answers? If you apply Emerson’s criterion that “the test of a religion . . . is the number of things it can explain,” how do you rate Gautama’s enlightenment? Would some of the other Asiatic religions “In Search of the Right Way” do better? For an answer, read our next installment.

Part 9—551 B.C.E. onward—The Oriental Search for the Right Way

But perhaps you'll want to skip ahead to the time of gnosticism:

Part 12—100-476 C.E.—Snuffing Out the Gospel Light

“Falsely Called ‘Knowledge’”

As early as the first century, Christianity was influenced by false religious teachings, causing Paul to warn Timothy to turn away “from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1 Timothy 6:20, 21) This may have been a reference to a movement called Gnosticism that gained prominence early in the second century but that evidently got started in the first century, possibly with a certain Simon Magus. Some authorities claim that this may be the Simon mentioned in the Bible at Acts 8:9.

Gnosticism got its name from the Greek word gnoʹsis, meaning “knowledge.” Gnostic groups contended that salvation is dependent upon special mystical knowledge of deep things unknown to ordinary Christians. They felt that possessing this knowledge enabled them to teach, as The Encyclopedia of Religion says, “the inner truth revealed by Jesus.”

The origins of Gnostic thought were many. From Babylon, Gnostics took the practice of attributing hidden meanings to Bible numbers, which supposedly revealed mystical truths. Gnostics also taught that whereas the spirit is good, all matter is inherently evil. “This is the same chain of reasoning,” says German author Karl Frick, “that was already found in Persian dualism and in the Far East in China’s ‘yin’ and ‘yang.’” The “Christianity” presented by Gnostic writings is definitely based on non-Christian sources. So how could it be “the inner truth revealed by Jesus”?

Scholar R. E. O. White calls Gnosticism a combination of “philosophic speculation, superstition, semi-magical rites, and sometimes a fanatical and even obscene cultus.” Andrew M. Greeley of the University of Arizona says: “The Jesus of the Gnostics is sometimes incoherent, sometimes unintelligible, and sometimes more than a little creepy.”

Twisting the Truth About Christ

Another article that may be of interest:

The Apologists—Christian Defenders or Would-Be Philosophers?

Take note of the paragraph "Christianity Distorted" and what it says concerning “the Logos,” meaning God’s “Word,” or Spokesman. (John 1:1-3, 14-18; Revelation 19:11-13) And how Justin distorted this teaching, who like a philosopher played on the two possible meanings of the Greek word logos: “word” and “reason.”

Moreover, by forcing the tie between Jesus and the logos of Greek philosophy, which was closely linked with the person of God, the apologists, including Tertullian, embarked on a course that eventually led Christianity to the Trinity dogma.* [For further information on Tertullian’s beliefs, see The Paradox of Tertullian]

edit on 3-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

“From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You need to understand the primary principle of true Gnosis

The only thing you can ever know for certain in this world is that you exist. Everything else is open for debate

Personal belief, is not the same as knowing

The veil Biblical understanding of things such as knowledge, ironically, refer to themselves in reflection of those who can't understand such simple concepts

Do you think my quote sounds familiar?

Compare it to 1Ti 6:20~21

You're welcome
edit on 4 10 21 by Compendium because: Fixing bold and paragraphing

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
whereislogic:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

Antmax, hi. I can't confirm or deny what you experienced in your vision, but I would investigate it along these lines: are you certain it was a vision and not just a very strong instinct? I never try to make predictions but I do not want to doubt the strong feeling you had, but I'd get myself in trouble if every time someone gave specific dates I would to be caught up in it or confirming it, but it seems like a strongly felt feeling. The sense regardless that you might "have to die fighting" is an understandable one, even if not attached to any date (shh we wont talk about that 😁) and I think that no matter all the details there is somewhat of a sense that uh, we might have to find ourselves fighting to uphold the basics in some kind of circumstance. Esoteric secret societies are a few, I think that some of them are just edge lording, and others have definite ranks they want you to follow, but picture this: many of these frameworks are available for discussion, all you have to do to find information on gnosticism or any of these topics is to go find the books, it's not like it isnt widely available. I think what you mean by secret societies is the most mysterious of the bunch: the people who not only study widely available topics, but who instead conspire for the purposes of power and influences. Books on esoterica you can find at half price book shops. ..

edit on 4-10-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Yeah you're correct. The word just means knowledge, and correct about the root words/etymology as well. Alot of these words are just language and don't have anything anywhere spiritual related to them, it's just they got attributed to a theory or a group or sect. Which sounds like a denouncement but sect is just sect, and the statement is just a straightforward observation.

I think that Saturn theory like all of these things might have originated out of something like you mentioned, and somebody took it too far and tried to apply a literal physical basis, because what are theories, right, without some kind of whiz bang space rock circumstance that you can easily touch hold and feel or would look good in a 3d graphics package wow! You know? It's like aldebaran and the insistence that people are living out there. On a rock that isnt even a rock. Imagination I suppose. .. And yeah, the Egyptians did lose a lot of heritage, in between changing of kings and other kind of things like that. That's certain. There's this one documentary, as I'm no compendium, that I remember the gist of where a king literally executed his staff for some reason no one knows (some kind of sacrifice thing, only he literally went too far and took everyone, killed them all and buried them in long graves to take them with him or the like) and as a result of that, we cant remember anything of that era, and also a circumstance where there was a war and they literally wrecked everything and then went oops maybe we were ashamed of all that, not like I'm knocking Egyptians but good God, it would be good to have all that history back you know....?..

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think it was a timeline documentary..I'll have to track it down.

There is this: some more or less cannibal passage in one of the kings tombs that would look good in a bad 80s film. Something about king unis devouring the heart of his captives, I don't know. Something that seems out of place on an ordinary sunday afternoon around the table. Something or another like that... I'll have to track that down as well. But I think for the most part Egyptians were sane and rational, kept good records, things like that, who knows what happens in the sands of time but there is still good record of inscription. Enough to have a basic design of cosmology and so on......-

A passage.....:.,

"Clouds darken the sky,
The stars rain down,
The Bows (a constellation) stagger,
The bones of the hell-hounds tremble,
The ⌈porters⌉ are silent,
When they see king Unis dawning as a soul,
As a god living on his fathers, Feeding on his mothers.
King Unis is lord of wisdom,
Whose mother knows not his name.
The honor of king Unis is in the sky,
His might is in the horizon,
Like Atum his father who begat him.
When he begat him, he was stronger than he."
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah and on and so on. -

.-
I'd just overlook it. ......- 🤘😁~~👌
Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain and Proto88

Saturn is the sun, in reverse

Many times when they speak of "Underworld", it refers to the insides of the physical body

The unseen "internal" world

The planets are a reflection of this underworld. They are essentially your body, turned inside out

Now, you need to understand something very important here

They aren't LIKE your internal body. THEY ARE your internal body

Picture it like putting white light through a prism and breaking it down into individual colours within their own spectrum

The sun and the planets are the exact same thing. But because of where we physically perceive consciousness relative to the physical bridge (water/electricity), that particular spectrum manifests as centres of mass. Planets

It is very literally what the book of Revelation talks about. Spectrum and frequency

Mars is flesh. Blood red flesh

Venus is the electrical/venous system of your body

Jupiter is the chemical source

Saturn is literally where the conscious/sun reverses

Think of it this way. If you turned Earth inside out? You'd have Saturn

The rings are equivalent of the Earth under our feet. It's moons are equivalent to elements

If you think of it as turning the body inside-out?

The sun is where light comes through your eyes. Saturn is what is seen inside your eyes

The rings of Saturn are exactly the same as the rings of colour around your eyes

The light passing into your eyes, burns like the sun, the light entered your eyes is the center of Saturn

This is that they mean by it being the sun

Saturn/Satan/Six is all reversal. It means internal

Should give you some understand of what the Bible means when it refers to Saturn/Satan. It is always about reversal/opposition. "Get behind me Satan. You are a stumbling block"?

It's talking about the reversal point of "conscious", within "consciousness"

I'll post a basic explanation I did of the concept from Revelation in a minute

One of the best explanations I have seen on how your conscious "self" works in phase to the planets and Earth around you, surprisingly, comes from the band "Slipknot" and their song "Before I forget"

I'm fairly sure that Corey Taylor was completely oblivious to the deeper meaning within the lyrics he was writing, and it was all "inspired" ...

But everything about the song is perfectly aligned to the Ancient understanding of those like the Egyptians, Sumerians, Vikings, etc

I once sat and mapped the lyrics out against various models of phase for the planets, conscious body, Earth, and I was amazed at how precise it is

Not just on one level. But in/on many different levels

"I ... Was a world, before I was a man"
(EYE), was a world, before I was a man"

"Stapled shut, inside an outside world"

Everything talks about the internal/external relationship and how it shapes the world around, and within us

Pay attention to the lyrics

Nobody seems to grasp that "As above, so below", means all layers and everything. The world around you is literally the inside of your own heart

The music video focuses on "Eyes", and "hands", with a vortex tattoo

Even the band has 9 members (which aligns, if you include Pluto)

The depth of the synchronicity is amazing once you understand, look and LISTEN!

Go!

Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me upon all your sordid little insurrections
I've got no time to lose, I'm just caught up in all the cattle

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
Before I forget that

Before I forget that

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt
I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up all the battles

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen

Before I forget that

Before I forget that

My end
It justifies my means
All I have to do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road is my end
It justifies my means
All I have to do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road!

Before I forget that

Before I forget that

Before I forget that

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh!

edit on 4 10 21 by Compendium because: Fixed formatting

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I wouldnt say you know anything for sure. This all sounds like your own personal theory mixed in with some other theories you've maybe read but you give no impression of what guided you to take this conclusion. Can you tell me where you are getting this without drawing a diagram because that's a bit outside the point. Slow your roll. Are their veiled messages in the bible? Well maybe but you cant just go and say with any veracity that they intended to do just as you imagined they would. That's just outright guesswork.

Oh yeah, and by the way, I have seen your diagrams in your last post. You dont have to post them here.
I appreciate it! Thanks. ....

Some of what you say has valid information in it, and I appreciate your attempt to weave music into the midst, only you cant just go making dubidubious claims. You and I both know that do we? Or perhaps we dont. Thanks. ..
edit on 5-10-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
🦔............🙂

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If you look up at the moon at night, you are looking at the down at the tip of your own spine, from inside your head

If you look up at the sun, you are looking at your own conscious

I'm not talking figuratively

You need to look outside of your own conscious, to realise the world is what is within you

The information is all around you. We just misunderstand what we are

It's complex non-linear dynamics

You are looking at things in terms of "Astrology" and "Bible", as if they are all separate things to understand

They are all the same thing

There is no difference between them what-so-ever. None

The Bible is the equivalent of D.N.A

You have to look at things non-linearly

They only appear like vastly different things, because you are looking at them from a linear perspective inside of "perceiver" within the world you know, as self

You are standing on a bridge, looking forward to your destination. Sometimes behind you at your origin. But, not seeing the bridge you stand upon. Or the ocean below it. Or the bigger picture of yourself moving within it

And realising that traveling along that road through the Earth, you are exactly the same a blood traveling through your veins, pumping to and from your heart. Earth as body ...

As solar system. As universe

Nothing is what it seems

Forrest from the trees. All the answers are right there. You are reading them. You just aren't understanding the bigger picture of what it is telling you

It is not "LIKE" your body ... "IT IS YOUR BODY"

I can't put it any simpler

But if you want a source? Check the quote below

I'll do a basic translation of the 1st and 2nd seal for you, so that you get the idea. The rest, I'll just give you a basic run-down on what it talks about (because I can't be bothered translating in detail)

Revelation 6:1
The First Seal: Rider on a White Horse
THE EARTH AND THE MOON

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

1. The world we see through, in phase to the physical body, within a pocket from within which we have sound, and we are able to hear. Opposite to light. 2. And within light, as the riding moon: set above us upon its axis; within the planets own orbit: presenting forces which push upon the Earth, and pull against the Earth

Revelation 6:3
The Second Seal: War
MARS - FLESH / INTERNAL ORGANS

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

3. The second step of physical phase. The insides of our physical body, from which we are able to perceive. 4. All that within which we call flesh: that gives us the ability to centre upon this world and fulfill need, and consume as is needed: and move as we need in order to fulfill such need

Revelation 6:5
The Third Seal: Famine
VENUS - PATHWAYS OF THE BODY

This talks about Venus as the invisible pairing to Earth. And how it relates to the physical body. Like two eyes, giving one image. We see one Earth. But there is actually two planets

Revelation Revelation 6:7
The Fourth Seal: Death
THE BODY OF THE UNSEEN SELF

Talks about the embodiment of self in decay. The body which consumes, as it is consumed within the world it feeds upon. The cycle of life, for which we live, to die. The realisation of mortality, which gives life meaning

Revelation 6:9
The Fifth Seal: Martyrs
JUPITER - THE CHEMICAL SELF

Talks about the chemical population of forces, both within the world and the body it relates to. Nutrition and extract within the chemical process as it feeds what is necessary, to where it is necessary

Revelation 6:12
The Sixth Seal: Terror
SATURN - THE MIRRORED SELF

Talks about the point where the sun reverses and manifests as a planet, mirrored to itself (Satan). How the Earth, body and self within all the other aspects of phase (seals), are also reversed. So that the centred physical world and body we see and know, becomes the rings surrounding the reversed, mirrored and/or inside-out sun. Its moons like reflections of the elements of nature

Revelation 7:1
God's People will Be Preserved
SELF IN REFLECTION

Talks about how the phase of the self, manifests what we call the 3-Dimensional world. The 4 directions of the compass. A balanced perspective of 4, from a offset of 3

Revelation 7:4
144,000 Sealed (12 tribes and 12,000)
NEPTUNE - WATER AND BASE FREQUENCY

Talks about water and its relation to the 12 tones of the octave, from which all spectrum and frequency arise

Revelation 7:9
Praise from the Great Multitude
FLUID DYNAMICS

Talks about the propagation of frequency and spectrum. From which all things come. From which all plants come. From which all animals come. From which all life comes. From which everything populates. Sound. Light. Anything within frequency, which is all things. Anything fluid which propagates as bridge

Note: Water is not phase (seal/layer), it is the/a bridge for/of phase

Revelation 8
The Seventh Seal
THE BREATHING SELF

Talks about the half return of gravity, which promotes our physical atmosphere (5/8 with a 1/2 return). Within which we are given the octave (Seven trumpets. A true musical octave is 7 notes, not 8. The 8th note is the return note, same as the 1st)

It talks about how this "slack" within which we are able to breath, also allows the "breathing" of things such as light, sound, and all frequency

Revelation 8:6
The First Four Trumpets
THE MUSICAL 4TH

Talks about the musical 4ths within an octave and their relation to the physical body and world

And their relation to the forming of primary elements in cycles of force and influence

Revelation 9:1
The Fifth Trumpet
THE PERFECT 5TH

Talks about the musical 5ths within an octave and their relation to the physical body and world

Their relation to gravity and axis of rotation within things such as orbits and other cycles of influence and force

Revelation 9:13
The Sixth Trumpet
CARBON - THE MUSICAL 6TH IN MODE

Talks about the musical 6ths within an octave and their relation to the physical world and body

Their relation to the influence and force upon the creation of centre, against gravity

Revelation 10
The Angel and the Small Scroll
THE MUSICAL OCTAVE

Talks about octave and the return of cycle. How it rolls back upon itself

The sphere of atmospheric influence and force

Revelation 11:1
The Two Witnesses
HARMONY

Talks about principles of harmony

Revelation 11:7
The Witnesses Killed and Raised
THE MAJOR AND MINOR HARMONY

Talks about the principles and differences between the major and minor harmony

Revelation 11:15
The Seventh Trumpet
THE MUSICAL 7TH

Talks about the principles and applications of the 7th note in relation to major and minor scales

Revelation 13:11
The Beast Out Of The Earth
MUSICAL TIME SIGNATURE

Talks about musical time signature, in physical relation to measure and frequency

Revelation 13:16
The Mark of the Beast
MUSICAL KEY SIGNATURE

Talks about musical key signature, root notes and structure
edit on 5 10 21 by Compendium because: Missing word

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

These quotes are your own. So in other words what you are posting is opinion. Okay. Great. I still don't know what you are envisioning as to how you came to your conclusion. You seem to have misread my post because you seem as if you are preaching at me or anybody really very specifically about things that didnt seem to be in the context of discussion. Could you stop maybe spam posting your theories all over everyone together and maybe instead of listing items could you explain the genesis of your circumstance here and allow that you do not know everything that you are here theorizing about? I have seen your posts before. I don't desire for you to spam lists at me, that's not very nice. I can't just go with your flow just because you are talking about stuff that everyone knows (you said so yourself and even repeated others here) and mix it in with your own brand of preachiness. Also, could you maybe not insist that you know how I look at things? You saying all over everyone's posts "you just gotta look at it this way, maaan." That's not conversation that's post!oring.....(!). Considering that you just preach, that's like a double no no. Thanks. I'd appreciate conversation, and no spam. Alright. .

Eta: I'm also not looking at things in terms of "astrology" and "bible". That doesn't even make sense. ..

I'm going to ask you to tell me when it was exactly you smoked ** and sat on that couch and came up with this theory otherwise it's just a post runby that suits your ego. Thanks.........

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
🙂...😮!...(?)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
-correction- I should have said "your theories" as opposed to simply "this theory" as it didn't seem to be a theory, just a loose collection of suppositions arrived at by whatever conclusion.

Peace.🙂_cheers_-..

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You are complaining about someone assuming they understand how you think, and the topic of the thread is literally: "You've Lost Sight of the Esoterica

Not "Have we?/Have you?", but "YOU HAVE", as if you understand how others think

Don't be a hypocrite

Is this not a thread on the Esoteric?

You want the answers, but you don't want to know them?

Do you want to put oil in the car? Or do you not like oil?

Or do you just not like others putting oil in the car?

Or, you'd just rather put just water in someone else's oil, if they try put oil in?

Hmmmm?

Did you ask advice on which oil to add to your engine? Or did you just want to complain about the advice given

You don't like my answers

Ignore them

Don't spit of another wine, just because it is not to your taste

I haven't spit of yours. In fact, the only reason I bothered my time in here, is because you seem to be upon the right path

If you don't like what I'm suggesting. Ignore it

I won't help you

Really easy

I've given you the answers of where I got the information from

They aren't my opinions. They are more correct original translations of the texts. Taken from the texts themselves

Read the part about "Two witnesses" and "Two witnesses killed and raised". How would you describe two notes in harmony? And then two notes in harmony in the Minor (Killed) and Major (Raised) keys?

They literally call sharp notes in music "Raised" notes

If I explained music theory to you? Would I be preaching? If you knew little about it?

"It is not out of ego that an Eagle calls to you from the sky above. It cannot help that it knows how to fly and you don't"

You don't like them my answers, or think they are 'junk'?

I'll happily unfollow this thread and leave you to work on your car by yourself

Even though it looks like you're missing the whole interior

Good luck with your journey

I won't be reading or replying to this thread any more

And I will make a point of ignoring anything and everything to do with you from now on, so I don't inadvertently bother you with my 'spam/junk'
edit on 5 10 21 by Compendium because: Corrections and added something

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

People like you assume you have all the answers and also have the tendency to say "good luck on your journey". I'd suggest you hightailed it, no offense to you included. Okay? Peace- ..

Example: saying things like "you want all the answers." I am not an everybody that you can just say "you" at while you preach and attempt to gain followers by spamming some theory you are on about while you seem to pay no attention to the people or the discussion taking place.

You don't have the answers. And didn't bother to assume I have any. Look at the one damn thing I dont do here and learn my fellow friend. What is it? Preach to everyone that I know everything. That isnt how this goes. You do NOT have answers that nobody asked. That's just gross. Gross, gross gross! Out! Out I say! Peace out.

You have no right to assume I'm on the right path as you dont own what path people are on, and if you cant tell the difference between my title as a general reference and your woeful inability to communicate well I guess we are out of luck my dear.-.

(Maybe I'll talk to you when you wise up and gain some respect that isnt someone in a room all up in his head edge lording but peace......peace out friend.) Are you a loner or socially aloof? If so it's not your fault but pay attention to conversations. Everyone literally on earth has had one of your oh my God! type realizations about things being one and not a single one of them can say they own it or have any clue whatsoever. Get on out o your headspace. Cheers..-.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
*I edited my last post to include one last point. But you responded faster than I could edit*

You are complaining about someone assuming they understand how you think, and the topic of the thread is literally:

"You've Lost Sight of the Esoterica

Not "Have we?/Have you?", but "YOU HAVE", as if you understand how others think

Don't be a hypocrite

Should I explain the concept to you?

Or would you just complain I am pretentious, for thinking I understand it when you don't

Stop posing questions. If you don't want answers

Stop telling other people not to preach, when your entire post was literally on a soapbox

Now I'm done

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It's not a soapbox or definately not on one, it's a motivation and it's as if you dont know people post these things or why. No hypocrisy here and I don't see where you're getting any. I'm not even a soapbox kinda guy, I think I said that already. That was kinda the point. Notice it dropped after the post served its purpose and people started conversatin'? Conversatin', like?.. If you're upset about soap boxes this website is one big entryway of people forming posts that no one takes personally with titles like: "dang it people suck." Like 90 percent of posts start off with "nobodys doing enough of x." There's a vast difference between what I did and preaching, but whatever I'm fine to let you go and think whatever doesn't bother me. I said people were paying too much attention to mundane details, and that's it, and I'm actually mature for not forcing theory. This whole thread has been about that very thing. Show me where I told anyone they had a problem. It's just a title. Sorry you did not like the tone. You could have told me and I might have found it pedantic but hey we've got opinions. And the eagles soaring? about yourself? and assuming others don't because they dont like your theory? Oh my goodness.

I'm not sure where I posted questions. Now you're just hallucinating. But it's okay. Have another one we all like beer. Okay well peace..

And to everybody cheers I've gotta make it a night, and I wish you all adeaiuaeu or whatever time to chuck in the towel it's been a day........peace out-

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

And I'm sorry if that last post seemed a bit harsh, it was maybe like..2 percent more than I wanted to say but it timed out. (And no one wants your "oil."
And about the inside of someone's car? Anything else you have no idea about another human being? Your "proverbs" that you throw about yourself...Oh God.) Are you kidding.....?.. Oh I also hope you know that noone cares whether or not *you* look at their posts, no one needs to know all that. That's like a breakup, I don't even know you and I'm not even guaeauaay, you know, it's like extraneous to the max. Kinda wierd for someone whos made one OP. In fact it shocked me, as I really don't care. Im not even on here to bother with any interpersonal stuff with people. Go do you.

Alright well throwing in the towel I'll talk you all shortly. Peace out....-
............✌👍.😁..gig

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join