It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable hyperbole from the pro-vaxxers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You're being kinda vague here, FCD. Are we to understand you don't particularly care for D.O.s?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: DBCowboy

"They" will have to give us free tribe color-coordinated jumpsuits first, and little multi-protein wafers for our meals, and a points system in which we can 'level up' for snazzy extracurricular activities. Of course, along with that comes a life with no sauces, no booze, bacon or other accoutrements. Plus, we'd all have the same haircut. I think that last one is dealbreaker.

I don't know what pisses me off more, the draconian mandates, the threats of unemployment and being shunned by society

or

The bootlicking toadies who cheer it on.

I would say the bootlicking toadies who cheer it on but calling them that is being too kind.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here's a quote I read that sums up the situation nicely...

"You take the vaccine the story ends, you wake up in your bed & believe whatever you want to believe. You remain unvaccinated you'll stay in Wonderland, & you'll see just how deep the rabbit hole goes." - Unvaccinated 2021

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Freedom based on chemical dependency is not freedom; it' chemically driven bondage.

The Vaxzi Party is evil, pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) is a fully trained and licensed doctor who has attended and graduated from a U.S. osteopathic medical school. A doctor of medicine (M.D.) has attended and graduated from a conventional medical school.

The major difference between osteopathic and allopathic doctors is that some osteopathic doctors provide manual medicine therapies, such as spinal manipulation or massage therapy, as part of their treatment.

After medical school, both M.D.s and D.O.s must complete residency training in their chosen specialties. They must also pass the same licensing examination before they can treat people and prescribe medications.

Source www.mayoclinic.org...

Hope I did this right. it's been a long time since I tried to post info with source.

One of me doctors is a DO & what I like about him is that he actually listens to me, never tries to
talk me into things like Flu vax that are dismal (never get them never had the flu) & he is not a pill pusher
nor script writer unless it's totally necessary. We have a great respectful Dr client relationship. Also when
I looked him up in re to taken incentives from Big Pharm ie $$$ was extremely low like less than $1500 per yr.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ColeYounger
He has made quite a living selling nutritional supplements. That's not a crime, is it?

No, but I really can't take anyone seriously if they do it.

That's like me saying I can't take you seriously because you work at Walmart. People have to make a living, if he's doing well then good for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I am a member of his web site, he have a lot of very good information on alternative medicine and he has been doing his web site for a long time, I have followed his advise on issues that concern me and they have help.

I know what they did to him, the attacks, this the America we are living in since the Democrats took over, fascism at its finest.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here's another over-the-top story. Cornell University is among the top 5 most liberal colleges in the U.S. They are so woke that they force their engineering instructors to take liberal studies, because to be a good engineer, "you must understand the challenges of building a diverse society, and/or examining the various processes that marginalize people and produce unequal power relations."

unequal power relations... So , like the power the so called 'elites' (this includes governments) think they have a right to
have over us ? To punish us for not wanting to put untested toxins in ours and our loved ones bodies ? Shutdowns, lockdowns, mandates & rules for thee but not for me

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
☠️ I dread the day when we find out the real reasons why they're pressing the vax so hard ☠️

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
☠️ I dread the day when we find out the real reasons why they're pressing the vax so hard ☠️

I've said it from the beginning ... a mind control addition will be added to it. No other reason possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Quackwatch Mercola

So he's a quack, eh? I just looked up a couple of his supplements on Amazon. This Vitamin D has almost 600 5-star ratings, with hundreds of people raving about how good it is.
And here's a supplement for digestive health, with over 1300 reviews, 75% of which are 5-star. The list goes on.
edit on 29-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
All due respect, Cole, but I absolutley LOATHE D.O.'s!! They wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for HMO's back in the day. They suck major ASS!!

If you go in to a D.O. with chest pains, they will start looking at your foot, and then tell you how you need to work on your feet more. Complete QUACKS in my opinion. My uncle died because of one of these Witch-Doctors!

I have absolutely NO USE for a D.O., and a D.O. will NEVER be my PCP! EVER!

Sorry!

P.S. - D.O.'s lend NO, absolutely ZERO, credibility to this whole discussion!!!!!!!!

Hey, in South Africa they are so ef'ing woke, you can get diagnosed by a real witch doctor, who'll give you a prescription and it's all paid by your medical insurance. I sh!t you not! Witch Doctors in South Africa are considered to be real doctors. Talk about an @ss backward society eh? But what's really funny is magnus and pik argued with me that these idiots in SA could self govern lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/29.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And that is the reason I will not take that crap, I have this nagging feeling and already one year and still can not shake off.

The crap is going to hit the ceiling and I will be around to see it.

edit on 29-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

When you see the media been used by big pharma to punish what is a danger to their status quo you know who the quack really are.

Mercola most have something that big pharma is afraid off.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Quackwatch Mercola

So he's a quack, eh? I just looked up a couple of his supplements on Amazon. This Vitamin D has almost 600 5-star ratings, with hundreds of people raving about how good it is.
And here's a supplement for digestive health, with over 1300 reviews, 75% of which are 5-star. The list goes on.

Astroturfing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Honestly, this is an Internet business. It's comparatively cheap to spin up another self-congratulatory promotional website or syndicated page.

Ditto for online testimonials.

Don't you think it is a bit weird that more people gush profusely about some dietary supplement or other, than they do about some movie, or TV show, or some fun tech toy?

edit on 29/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Fauci is jealous.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Seems there a lot of People that have already taken your advise.
Poor little Idiots lol

originally posted by: DBCowboy

WHy can't people just obey whatever the government tells them?

Why can't people just take a knee, ignore their rights, and obey whatever politician is talking about?

WHy can't people just obey the scientists who want us all vaxxed?

Why can't people just ignore common sense?

Why can't people just forget about natural immunity?

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"allowing Gaia to become 'self-sustainable' " is one reason I'd heard ...
except, isn't She already that?

all those pesky "less-than-one-percenters" are all into "sustainability"
and yet it's not on them to achieve this lofty goal
but for us to become either deceased-in-the-process or a hive-mind-submissive

a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 30-9-2021 by hanosunnes because: characters changed to words

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
That's like me saying I can't take you seriously because you work at Walmart. People have to make a living, if he's doing well then good for him.

I don't expect anyone here to take me seriously. Unless I'm being serious.

(Sent via Walmart wifi and my company issued phone)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join