It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable hyperbole from the pro-vaxxers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So are you suggesting that if there was no Mercola, that choice, in regard to things medical, would go away?

He is a valid choice for those who choose freely!
I am suggesting it is none of our business who chooses this Dr.

You should study the history of disease and how vaccination has been a major preventative with centuries of practical proof of efficacy.

I have and my opinion on that is LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Regardless of this guy’s reputation

It is still a FACT that a healthy diet and exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is FAR MORE effective against the China virus than the vaccine is

That’s a fact.

The chances of the China virus having any adverse effect on your body is astronomically low to begin with (not disputed) but if you’re healthy and have a robust immune system those chances are can be statistically rounded to zero

China

Virus

So, even if cNn is DIRECTLY TELLING YOU not to eat well, or exercise or eat vitamins, it’s still ok to do so.

Regardless how racist they tell you that is.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And as for “illegitimate quacks”

Has anyone seen the whack job they use for ‘official’ China virus propaganda

Anthony fauci

I’m certain there are four year olds with a better grasp on medicine than that ccp funded crackpot

Imagine thinking it was a good idea to listen to his thoughts on the subject.
Like a moron

Moron: one who thinks George soros is a ‘philanthropist’ . One who thinks Bill Gates is a virologist. And one who thinks it is ‘bigoted’ to disagree with the Chinese government on ANY matter
edit on 9 10 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: LordAhriman
in reply to: ColeYounger
"He has made quite a living selling nutritional supplements. That's not a crime, is it?"

No, but I really can't take anyone seriously if they do it.

Oh - and you do know almost every single M.D. out there sells all kinds of things don't you?

Watched a video where the Dr explained how drug companies bribe them to sell their drug and many get prescribed the drugs that will be addictive or make them worse because of the training by the drug companies of young people beginning in med school and continuing into their practices.

Was that doctor wearing a white coat? Honestly, you don't know if the people in videos like that are doctors, or actors, or scammers. You do know that doctors in the AMA, or working for the CDC, really are doctors. They also seem to have a fairly unified voice on the subject.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ColeYounger
He has made quite a living selling nutritional supplements. That's not a crime, is it?

No, but I really can't take anyone seriously if they do it.

Ridiculous! My Son is a Chiropractor and he sells supplements, BECAUSE they help People! It is hard to find pure unadulterated supplements now. he doesn't over charged it is a service to patients who need to strengthen their immune and skeletal systems.

I have no idea why anyone would find the sell of quality health care products a bad thing!

Boik!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Regardless of this guy’s reputation

It is still a FACT that a healthy diet and exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is FAR MORE effective against the China virus than the vaccine is

That’s a fact.

The chances of the China virus having any adverse effect on your body is astronomically low to begin with (not disputed) but if you’re healthy and have a robust immune system those chances are can be statistically rounded to zero

China

Virus

So, even if cNn is DIRECTLY TELLING YOU not to eat well, or exercise or eat vitamins, it’s still ok to do so.

Regardless how racist they tell you that is.

Did you know that bone china was invented in England?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And as for “illegitimate quacks”

Has anyone seen the whack job they use for ‘official’ China virus propaganda

Anthony fauci

I’m certain there are four year olds with a better grasp on medicine than that ccp funded crackpot

Imagine thinking it was a good idea to listen to his thoughts on the subject.
Like a moron

Moron: one who thinks George soros is a ‘philanthropist’ . One who thinks Bill Gates is a virologist. And one who thinks it is ‘bigoted’ to disagree with the Chinese government on ANY matter

You seem to know a lot about how Fauci thinks?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ColeYounger

a reply to: ColeYounger

Quackwatch Mercola

So he's a quack, eh? I just looked up a couple of his supplements on Amazon. This Vitamin D has almost 600 5-star ratings, with hundreds of people raving about how good it is.
And here's a supplement for digestive health, with over 1300 reviews, 75% of which are 5-star. The list goes on.

Astroturfing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Honestly, this is an Internet business. It's comparatively cheap to spin up another self-congratulatory promotional website or syndicated page.

Ditto for online testimonials.

Don't you think it is a bit weird that more people gush profusely about some dietary supplement or other, than they do about some movie, or TV show, or some fun tech toy?

Do you think people should have the right to choose? Why is it anyone's business how or who someone else choses to be their Dr or what supplements they buy?

Right now they are preparing to regulate vitamins and supplements so maybe you will get your wish and need a prescription for Vit D.

Surprisingly, although I can buy vitamin D over the counter, my doctor recently prescribed vitamin D for me.

Funny thing is, with the way Pharmac here in NZ regulate medicines, I can get the prescribed vitamin D fully subsidized - it costs me nothing, but I'd be paying up to $30 for a similar amount of the un-prescribed ones. LOL.

How special!

If we swapped pronouns, and I'm special

edit on 9/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You don't need Quackwatch if you do a little investigation deep-dive.

No links, so useless opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join