It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable hyperbole from the pro-vaxxers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
CNN accused a guy named Joseph Mercola of being a "superspreader of misinformation". Mercola is a doctor of osteopathic medicine. Some quick research on him showed that he's a bit of an internet celebrity, with a large following. He has made quite a living selling nutritional supplements. That's not a crime, is it? He also shares a lot of valuable information on health and nutrition for free. Again, this is what I've found after a quick search, and it's my opinion, nothing more. CNN doxxed him and went after him to heap guilt on him. They're such moral crusaders, fighting for truth and justice.

Mercola's website

What are the heinous things he did to warrant such an attack? This is what I found:
He said the vaccines were rushed through, without proper safety studies.
He said that masks may not work, that the covid vaccines might be dangerous, and that a healthy diet, along with supplementation of vitamin D, vitamin C can help prevent the coronavirus.

Here's the CNN attack piece:

Here's another over-the-top story. Cornell University is among the top 5 most liberal colleges in the U.S. They are so woke that they force their engineering instructors to take liberal studies, because to be a good engineer, "you must understand the challenges of building a diverse society, and/or examining the various processes that marginalize people and produce unequal power relations."

Last year, when the big 'misinformation' narrative was just getting underway, Cornell claimed their researchers had already analyzed millions upon millions of articles, and found that the biggest offender was....you guessed it, Donald Trump!

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
He has made quite a living selling nutritional supplements. That's not a crime, is it?

No, but I really can't take anyone seriously if they do it.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Go find an island an live on it like all the wealthy will be doing. They too ain't going to put up with all this bullshiiit. Period.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
All due respect, Cole, but I absolutley LOATHE D.O.'s!! They wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for HMO's back in the day. They suck major ASS!!

If you go in to a D.O. with chest pains, they will start looking at your foot, and then tell you how you need to work on your feet more. Complete QUACKS in my opinion. My uncle died because of one of these Witch-Doctors!

I have absolutely NO USE for a D.O., and a D.O. will NEVER be my PCP! EVER!

Sorry!

P.S. - D.O.'s lend NO, absolutely ZERO, credibility to this whole discussion!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

WHy can't people just obey whatever the government tells them?

Why can't people just take a knee, ignore their rights, and obey whatever politician is talking about?

WHy can't people just obey the scientists who want us all vaxxed?

Why can't people just ignore common sense?

Why can't people just forget about natural immunity?

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
CNN got something right for once, an Osteopth ian't a Dr. It's a pseudo-science.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
CNN got something right for once, an Osteopth ian't a Dr. It's a pseudo-science.

BINGO!!!

It's F'ing VOO-DOO!!!

DO's SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

They suck so bad I could actually get MAD about the subject!!

PURE VOO-DOO!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Pretty much what you could expect from Communist News Network. They are the mouthpiece of the deep state death cult and anything that goes against their pharmaceutical narrative, promoting natural solutions is obviously against their standards.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

If a Voo-Doo DO told me the 'vaccine' sucks, and came in wearing a MAGA hat...I would punch him right in the face!

I don't want DO's on my side! Freaking Witch Doctor bastages!!

Absolutely HATE those people!!!!

Most evil medical practitioners on the Planet!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

He said the vaccines were rushed through, without proper safety studies.

CNN propaganda state news network has a problem when someone say those things. This Anderson Cooper

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
For the record...this subject struck a MAJOR nerve with me!!!!

If that wasn't completely obvious already!

I absolutely HATE DO's!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Didn't Anderson Cooper go to the bilderberg group a year ago?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"They" will have to give us free tribe color-coordinated jumpsuits first, and little multi-protein wafers for our meals, and a points system in which we can 'level up' for snazzy extracurricular activities. Of course, along with that comes a life with no sauces, no booze, bacon or other accoutrements. Plus, we'd all have the same haircut. I think that last one is dealbreaker.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That’s a pretty extreme viewpoint, which is your right to have.
A DO is still a doctor with all the same credentials a MD has.
A lot of MD’s tend to over medicate, while DO’s just don’t throw pills at every problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They sell Nyquil for the flu - isn't that just as offensive?

In fact, after a year and a half they should have OTV medication for Corona.
and they don't
edit on 29-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

"They" will have to give us free tribe color-coordinated jumpsuits first, and little multi-protein wafers for our meals, and a points system in which we can 'level up' for snazzy extracurricular activities. Of course, along with that comes a life with no sauces, no booze, bacon or other accoutrements. Plus, we'd all have the same haircut. I think that last one is dealbreaker.

I don't know what pisses me off more, the draconian mandates, the threats of unemployment and being shunned by society

or

The bootlicking toadies who cheer it on.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The guy should be banned off the internet for prescribing a healthy diet and vitamins. ☠

Who does that nowadays? 🤡
edit on 21092130pm302021Wed, 29 Sep 2021 19:21:31 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
CNN:Our experts agree vitamins are bad for you....

CNN is still ignoring how China has given high doses of Vit C in high critical patients during the early stage of Covid in Wuhan.

But CNN says Vits are bad.. CNN used a fake activist from UK to push military intervention in Syria. Lied about Homs.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Normally it would not matter what the loony people in the media and universities say.

But now they have individuals in the White House the justice department the FCC and other agencies who are in control.

Sadistic crazy people who will punish folks for not adhering to the Democrats deranged agenda.

If CNN tells the American medical association to go after a certain doctor, that doctor will be punished.

If the New York times goes after a particular military person for bad-mouthing the Afghanistan withdrawal, the new Biden owned military, will punish that soldier.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The Toadies, no question.

I don't give much of a fig about society. I discovered after lockdown that there were a whole hell of a lot of people I didn't miss seeing. Pre-shun society. It's so delightfully satisfying.

Any bar or restaurant or business that goes along disallowing those that aren't jabbed will never, ever, in my lifetime get a single nickel from my family. That won't hurt them much, but it's what we can and will do. Mandates here may well put me out of business. We'll see.

I don't feel angry. I feel mischievous and adventursome.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join