It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberalsim and jihadists behaving similarly these days?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm probably not the first to make this observation. But something hit me square in the face this AM and I wanted to run it by ya'll.

A person made an observation that things seem to be going backward in our nation. Like Western Wash. Univ. having a segregated dorm for black students only.

I replied that yes the US does seem to be marching backward socially. Like black students demanding segregation. Like liberals demanding skin color is something everyone should pay close attention to when interacting with others. Like liberals demanding everyone believe there is no such thing as biological XX and XY gender that is scientifically unchangeable.

I find it interesting that liberals/Democrats/progressives will dox/attempt to fire/destroy the business/destroy personally/send death threats to people who disagree with their belief system. Their elitist Tech will ban those who disagree with liberal ideology or at a minimum will delete writings that challenge their approved belief system from their platforms. Their legacy media (CNN, MSNBC, NYTImes, NBC) will either ignore stories that go against liberal ideology or attempt to destroy those who disagree with their approved narrative. Then it it me like a ton of bricks.

Liberal progressives are behaving exactly like jihadists.
If someone doesn't agree 100% with their belief system and dare to say so out loud, liberals behave exactly like jihadists who feel Mohammad/Koran/Allah has been insulted, by destroying them as throughly as they can get away with.

Do you think liberals, Democrats, progressives, and the legacy media have a mindset of we are right and you will not challenge anything we say-or else, that is very similar to jihadists of Islam when it comes to people disagreeing with their ideology and belief system?

edit on 9/29/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

LMAO
Yeah you ain’t wrong.

But I believe that Liberals suffer from a mental disorder that causes them to do those things, while jihadists are in a religious cult.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think it's called totalitarianism...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There's so much going on right now in society that people just don't notice it's almost shocking.

First of all, Liberals have learned to play both ends against the middle. At one end of the spectrum they've learned to scream louder than everyone else to make people shut up. They've made it so it is politically incorrect to speak up about anything. This is the cancel culture.

At the other end of the spectrum liberals are actively and aggressively ramming every liberal initiative imaginable down the public's throats, all at once. They've got conservatives drinking from a firehose.

Secondly, yes, they are very much using terroristic tactics like the jihadi's do. They've made it such that objecting to whatever it is they do results in revenge attacks which are 10x worse than just letting them go crazy.

We have to stand up as one and say...STOP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GO SIT DOWN! WE'RE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!

And, we have to do this with words, lawsuits out the kazoo (just bury them in lawsuits, don't give them one inch to breath! Put them on the run)...and force if necessary.
edit on 9/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

In the meantime is all the extreme right wing conservatives/Trumpist doing all the politically motivated mass shootings/insurrections in this country… but please do tell how the left are the jihadist.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

In the meantime is all the extreme right wing conservatives/Trumpist doing all the politically motivated mass shootings/insurrections in this country… but please do tell how the left are the jihadist.

Seriously dude,...WTF color is the sky on your planet?????

Do you actually believe the stuff you post??? If you do, you are seriously disconnected from reality!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You live in a strange world.

That post is the epitome of hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Bwhahahaha

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Source, or you are a liar.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is no way someone could have typed that with a straight face.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Source: USA History… go read it!!

edit on 29-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Source: USA History… go read it!!

So hyperbole and deflection.

Eat a Snickers.

You get too authoritarian when you're hungry.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LMAO
Yeah you ain’t wrong.

But I believe that Liberals suffer from a mental disorder that causes them to do those things, while jihadists are in a religious cult.

I think that liberalism has become a religious cult. It has most of the earmarks.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Not me.

But you get a bit terroristic and seditionist when you do.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Don't be ridiculous...

PA

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Politically motivated mass shootings???? Please give examples in the past year.

Insurrections???? One little one where the FBI cajoled the people into doing it on the spot and led the charge? That one?

Where do you get your news? Mother Jones, no I bet CNN and MSNBC and read the NY Times who are always having to make "corrections"

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The term for someone who fights in a jihad, is mujahidin

Calling someone a "jihadist", is like calling a soldier who fights in a war, a "warist"

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not me.

But you get a bit terroristic and seditionist when you do.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Don't be ridiculous...

PA

They fight and attempt to destroy anyone who disagrees with their ideology. They demand conformity to their ideology. They believe in their ideology to the point where they deny science, as per XX and XY being real scientific biological dictates. They believe their leaders are perfect and refuse to say a negative word, or publish a negative word, and attack viciously anyone who says anything bad about their leaders. Sounds like a cult to me, a religious nut type cult. They have actually openly called for reducation camps for non-believers in their ideology.

Yep. At least they aren't calling for death to nonbelievers, oh wait, the liberals have openly cheered for the death of non-vaxers and have said non-vaxers deserve to die. (I have a vax, but don't care if someone chooses not to, its called freedom).

edit on 9/29/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Feel free to cite your sources. We've now had multiple antifa members shooting and killing unarmed counter-protestors. Is that what you're referring to?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join