It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberalsim and jihadists behaving similarly these days?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

The term for someone who fights in a jihad, is mujahidin

Calling someone a "jihadist", is like calling a soldier who fights in a war, a "warist"

Jihadist - a Muslim who advocates or participates in a jihad

Jihad - a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty

Mujahadeen - Islamic guerrilla fighters especially in the Middle East

- Merriman Webster

edit on 9/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Nevernind, just read some of your previous posts. Very kind of your handlers to let you use a computer unsupervised. You're a grown up! Do they let you use the microwave unsupervised by too? Maybe someday! You can do it!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dude, why are your panties perpetually in a bunch?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

Just read some of your previous post too…

Did mommy didn’t served your Cheerios right today? Is the temperature is the basement too cold?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Nah not me. Pretty sure the one wearing panties here is you.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: The2Billies

In the meantime is all the extreme right wing conservatives/Trumpist doing all the politically motivated mass shootings/insurrections in this country… but please do tell how the left are the jihadist.

please tell me you are kidding. Nobody is this stupid.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well yeah, but I'm still not sending you any pictures, stop PMing me!

Back on topic, leftists are assholes.

Discuss.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No, he's just trolling people to create a distraction / diversion.

edit on 9/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ouch.
Such a burn!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Trump supporters should be the last people who accuse anyone of being in a cult.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This OP is pure projection. You guys are the best at it.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
This OP is pure projection. You guys are the best at it.

why don't you explain, with links, what's incorrect? I mean, the part where you can't should be a fun challenge to watch, but I'd sure love to see you try. But you likely aren't the "try" type, just the "cry" type.

(post by Kingnothing33 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump supporters should be the last people who accuse anyone of being in a cult.

This is where you on the left look like loons.

It's not cultish to want a strong, secure southern border.

It's not cultish to want lower taxes.

It's not cultish to want a strong foreign policy and a strong military.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

In the meantime is all the extreme right wing conservatives/Trumpist doing all the politically motivated mass shootings/insurrections in this country… but please do tell how the left are the jihadist.

Dirty filthy little sick in the head mental case liar 😃😃

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Jefferson Finis Davis was an American politician who served as the president of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865. As a member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives before the American Civil War. He previously served as the United States Secretary of War from 1853 to 1857 under President Franklin Pierce.

Member of the Democratic Party.

In 1921, Hugo Black (D) successfully defended E. R. Stephenson in his trial for the murder of a Catholic priest, Fr. James E. Coyle. E.R. Stephenson's daughter had converted to Catholicism and married a man of Puerto Rican descent, and Coyle had conducted the wedding. Hugo Black got Stephenson acquitted in part by arguing to the jury that Puerto Ricans should be considered black under the South's one drop rule. Black, a Democrat, joined the Ku Klux Klan shortly afterwards, in order to gain votes from the anti-Catholic element in Alabama. He built his winning Senate campaign around multiple appearances at KKK meetings across Alabama.

Hmm another one.

Robert C. Byrd (D), the U.S. for West Virginia, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career.

Wow it just keeps going doesn't it?

Could it be that perhaps your perception of reality is a little skewed? This is by no means comprehensive of course, but I could keep going with very prominent members of the Democratic party being aligned with civil rights abuses. I'm honestly shocked at this stage they keep the name as it should be something that brings shame to them by their own definitions of how this is all supposed to work.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Not sure about them libtards. jihadist? not sure, maybe more like dummies. I am more in the liberal left " its like a cult" camp.,

Seems more like a convenient movement to join to get free stuff.

(Fun fact Disclosure: I am a reformed 90's era liberal and have some left- over friends up in Seattle) but I can say something is definitely, very, really, upsettingly, distressingly dangerous going on with the behaviors they are supporting. and many of them have no idea how dangerous.

I eventually grew up and separated from the left liberal ideology years ago, so I have a bit of perspective on the matter.

I came to recognize some of the idiocy and hypocrisy, as so many of my peers in college back then were "trustafarian" hippies with no concept of reality, I held a job and lived on very little, went broke each week buying my food and beer, even lived in the woods for a time as I could not afford rent while paying for my school.
All this while my liberal counterparts went on expensive vacations around the globe, somehow magically always had the most expensive camping gear and such, and lived in the nicer rental houses and apartments, and took awesome volunteer ( yes, non-paid) positions out on boats monitoring whales, or living in national parks monitoring wildlife..... how did they afford it all?

while espousing the leftist ideology...I'm talking actual communism, not kidding..... a few had actual jobs...but not many.

And so I was seen as "cool" to them because I was a real , actual poor person trying to make it, but broke because of the government, oppression, etc, etc, and I was entitled to a free life of milk and honey because evil employers tried to make me work more hours than I preferred, and evil landlords wanted money for me to live in houses they owned....yeah....etc. I sort of fell for it for a little while.

Fast forward 30 years and now those Trustafarian friends of mine are actually running things. They have no idea what they are doing. No Idea.

And their crybaby culture has spread.

I have quietly watched all this in horror because I KNOW where much of this comes from.... and once I realized it there was never any going back, it is simply a mis-alligned mindset that is fundamentally not capable of evolving or supporting a sane and civilized world.... It is doomed and will end badly....

Now recently I have up - close witnessed an older family member and another decades long lady friend really go over the edge the last 2-3 years to the point where one cannot have a single discussion without them having some type of absolute meltdown, a complete denial of reality, constant blame-shifting, never ever ever their fault, full sense of entitlement,

So the whole thing is getting worse.

edit on 9/29/2021 by Lr103 because: because the liberal left movement stuff is cult-like in my opinion

edit on 9/29/2021 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Right, totally jihadists.
All the areas which voted Trump have been blown up by suicide bombers.
Those involved on the January 6th protest have been publicly hanged.
All Republican politicians executed.
And now they're probably on their way to you, to take your eyes or a hand for what you wrote here.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

please tell me you are kidding. Nobody is this stupid.

Come on man, you know there are at least 80 million people who are this stupid. Probably many more. And I count all the apathetic conservatives too who watch all this happening and ignore it and don't do anything to try and stop it as part of that stupid group too.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Don't be ridiculous...

PA

They fight and attempt to destroy anyone who disagrees with their ideology. They demand conformity to their ideology. They believe in their ideology to the point where they deny science, as per XX and XY being real scientific biological dictates. They believe their leaders are perfect and refuse to say a negative word, or publish a negative word, and attack viciously anyone who says anything bad about their leaders. Sounds like a cult to me, a religious nut type cult. They have actually openly called for reducation camps for non-believers in their ideology.

Yep. At least they aren't calling for death to nonbelievers, oh wait, the liberals have openly cheered for the death of non-vaxers and have said non-vaxers deserve to die. (I have a vax, but don't care if someone chooses not to, its called freedom).

imho the left has rejected Christianity
instead they have politics as their religion
so those who disagree are not just wrong, they are evil and it is justified to punish them.

leftist? or Muslim? pretty similar.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join