It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA advisory commitee votes against booster shots heres why.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The gall of some people is unlimited clearly.

It's against the rules so i won't do it but i could name some members who will be avoiding this thread like the plague. Anyone with half a brain who's been gobbling up and regurgitating FDA rhetoric for the last year conveniently won't notice this one.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

a reply to: anonentity

But most of us rationale people have been saying that since last spring...

If you are over 65 and not healthy, you definitely should be getting a vaccine. No rationale reason to be pushing on kids and low risk population.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Was wondering if this had been posted yet. Some very disturbing data presented here, even some things I wasn't aware of. If they can continue trying to vaccinate kids and 100% of adults after this then it will become very obvious that they really don't care about the risks involved, even if those risks outweigh any potential advantage provided by the vaccines.

The risk of serious problems with the vaccine is 0.0067%. So they don't really need to worry about the risks as they are so low

so you watched the video, saw the data presented, made up a number, and made up an opinion based on fictitious numbers. Nice, at least you are consistent.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Said it in a different thread Ill say it here as well...

Do not mistake relief at a rational decision, for absolute trust and belief in the FDA, those are two entirely separate thoughts.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Haha Great point. I wanted to reply, but thought the less attention I give to that poster, the better.

But you nailed it, brother!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is this video available on any other online sources? Bitchute isn’t the most reliable source.

I just found the entire recorded session on YouTube. Jump to 4:16:55 to start seeing what was presented on Bitchute. I just want to see if there was any tampering with the audio.

youtu.be...

edit on 19-9-2021 by Buvvy because: Adding info

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

You are blinded by your deliberate ignorance.

No one is saying we 'believe' them.

We are simply pointing out the fact that if these asshats that are running the show voted 16-2 against approval, it must be really, REALLY bad.

Now... just take your blind faith in your newfound religion (fascist overlords), and just go away.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The FDA is "rolling it back"
They are afraid the "truth is out there" .
Something is going down soon .

I sure hope you're right!!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The risk of serious problems with the vaccine is 0.0067%.

Yeah, ummm... parroting a number someone else pulled out of their rectum is not science.

You do know that... right?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
If you are over 65 and not healthy, you definitely should be getting a vaccine.

Nopey dopey.

If you are over 65 and not healthy, you should get healthy, so you don't have to worry about this or any other random virus that may decide to take you out (like the flu).

Change your eating pattern to internittent fasting, change your diet to high quality high saturated animal fats, moderate protein, and very low card, lose the weight/insulin resistance, and experience health for the first time in a long time.

No rationale reason to be pushing on kids and low risk population.

Well we agree on that one at least.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Video hosting platforms are simply that, a place for the members and users to upload and share opinions. If you'd prefer censorship and filtered information which confirms your own bias there's plenty of echo chamber hosting sites to choose from.

You found the video on youtube so suddenly it's more reliable.

edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is very easy to modify an audio recording. Checking to make sure at least 2 sources are reporting the same thing is not a bad idea these days. I compared the two videos to determine if they had the same content.

I prefer to share the official recording in its entirety because I think that adds credibility and increases the odds that people will watch it if I share it with them. I can suggest that the viewer skip ahead to the 4:16:55 time stamp to listen to the physician testimony that was included in the Bitchute video.

a reply to: Grenade

edit on 19-9-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is planning to restrict traveling for unvax this christmas holidays, he is planning to mandate passports for travelling within the states and airline will be required to only allow fully vax in order to travel.

He said he had the powers to bypass the governors for the good of the nation.

He may go full dictators then.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In case anyone that calls this fake is interested here is a video of the entire 8 hours

www.youtube.com...

Hear the doctors for your damm self
edit on 19-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

That's fair however not your initial insinuation.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is terrifying I am supposed to be flying out of Seattle on the 5th to anchorage for me new job.

Got to load my car on the boat on the 4th, havent even figured out how I am supposed to squeeze a negative covid test in before the flight yet since I am driving cross country.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You may want to read this.

Former Vice-President WHO European Advisory Group: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous – Should be Quarantined” (Video)

Unvacci nated people are not dangerous, vaccinated are -

His statements below -

The UK Column was able to interview former European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization at World Health Organization (Vice President) Professor Christian Perronne last August where he specified that COVID-19 policy is “completely stupid”.

Professor Perrone is one of France’s most highly rated experts in infectious diseases and long-time vaccine policy chief. He is being censored and criticized despite his knowledge in the field of viral diseases and vaccines.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Vaccine Mandates for Flying Could Be Coming Soon!

theconservativenews.org...

I can not wait when the senile piece of crap mandates himself as the supreme leader and for life

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Was wondering if this had been posted yet. Some very disturbing data presented here, even some things I wasn't aware of. If they can continue trying to vaccinate kids and 100% of adults after this then it will become very obvious that they really don't care about the risks involved, even if those risks outweigh any potential advantage provided by the vaccines.

Vaccine killing 2-5 people to save 1 life from Covid. That one shocked me.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The stupidity is astounding the science certainly doesnt support this because the multiple ways air gets scrubbed in an airplane making it one of the safer forms of public travel in regards to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join