It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA advisory commitee votes against booster shots heres why.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It seems during an open session that these three testimonies from dissenting doctors finally made them vote against recommending booster shots, This seems legit if it is then it might appear the vaccine is basically finished and we will be witnessing a U-turn, that if it's not too late. Or will we get an executive order forging ahead with a failed protocol? www.bitchute.com...
edit on 19-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Was wondering if this had been posted yet. Some very disturbing data presented here, even some things I wasn't aware of. If they can continue trying to vaccinate kids and 100% of adults after this then it will become very obvious that they really don't care about the risks involved, even if those risks outweigh any potential advantage provided by the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Was wondering if this had been posted yet. Some very disturbing data presented here, even some things I wasn't aware of. If they can continue trying to vaccinate kids and 100% of adults after this then it will become very obvious that they really don't care about the risks involved, even if those risks outweigh any potential advantage provided by the vaccines.

So I recently posted about my ex getting covid after vaccination.

Her son by her first marriage is 15. Vaccinated fully 2 months ago.

Just tested positive for covid and having bad symptoms....mostly respiratory, nasal and headaches.

Ex was in ER and had regeneron. Her son is getting worse. Has been out of school for 4 days now and may have to go to hospital this weekend.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

An excellent thread sir. Starred and Flagged.

You know the number of Vaccine-caused and Vaccine-related illnesses must be huge, for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to vote against the wishes of powerful entities like;

1. Moderna
2. Pfizer
3. Johnson & Johnson
4. The American Medical Association
5. The American Hospital Association
6. Anthony Fauci
7. Joseph R. Biden
8. Democrats in Congress
9. Democrats in the News Media
10. And more...

Let's see if the FDA (and the World Health Organization) SCIENCE BASED recommendation to NOT require Booster Shots for healthy people under age 65, prevails inside the Biden White House.

Or if President Biden will use another Emergency Order to force Covid-19 Booster Shots on over 120 million Americans, like he is doing with the administering of initial Vaccine drug injections.

Fingers Crossed that the FDA Prevails!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The only way they can enforce a booster is with a vax passport that expires every 6 months without boost. Not gonna happen in Republican states.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm glad I didn't alter my dna for the experimental pedoGates poison shot that is the first to have secret ingredients to treat the flu.
Glad I'm still a pureblood

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TauPhiLambda

Thats logical unless they go hard-core authoritarian, and disregard the advisory committee. I notice the FDA has only approved one of the Jabs the one that everyone is getting is still under emergency use. They seem to be careful. But either way, it's a killer shot in the public view. They are watching their backs on this one in case it does go belly up. What happens if you die because of an emergency use vaccine will your life insurance pay up, could they afford mass payouts? Or do Insurers have indemnity as well? Or do they care as the reset is rolled out?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How long until Biden has everyone on that advisory committee replaced with big pharma stooges, like the ones we see on all the corporate media channels.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

It is becoming clearer that something terrible has happened to a high number of people, many of those will seek justice and find there is none, but in the real world, Many will simply want revenge. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If anything, it's becoming clearer that the vaccine is safe. More people on ATS are getting the vaccine and finding that out.

The tide is turning on those who think the vaccine is some plot to do "something".

Read the posts. Lots of them saying all they got was a sore arm. No deaths, no sickness.

And yeah, yeah, I know, it's coming. In a year? Two? Or thirty? LOL!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few days, you'll see the head of the FDA "step down" and be replaced with a company man that will tow the administrations line, the panel that voted against the boosters will be replaced or "change" their minds.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few days, you'll see the head of the FDA "step down" and be replaced with a company man that will tow the administrations line, the panel that voted against the boosters will be replaced or "change" their minds.

In other words, expect the administration to "reimagine and rebuild" the FDA, so they'll give the correct answers to the White House in the future.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The FDA is "rolling it back"
They are afraid the "truth is out there" .
Something is going down soon .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The risk of serious problems with the vaccine is 0.0067%. So they don't really need to worry about the risks as they are so low

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Echo007

It is becoming clearer that something terrible has happened to a high number of people, many of those will seek justice and find there is none, but in the real world, Many will simply want revenge. www.bitchute.com...

The risk factor of the vaccine is 0.0067%. And that includes all serious reactions, not just deaths. So the number of people effected is actually pretty low, and there's a compensation system already set up for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's an FDA advisory committee, now they have more data to work with and the panic and hysteria has subsided there's more logical conclusions being made. Also, in light of current evidence it would be professional suicide to ignore it.

Suddenly the FDA is an unreliable source because it doesn't fit your narrative. You have no idea how stupid this post makes you look.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You're living in confirmation bias fantasy land.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

Haha the FDA has you in a weird spot now don’t they. Are they legit or not? Guess we will just have to wait and see what CNN tells you to say.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Can i see the long term studies with suitable group size you're basing this data on?

Over the last month in the UK, overall deaths are up 10% on the 5 year average, a 5 year average which includes figures from the so called raging pandemic of 2020. As vaccinations increase, overall population mortality is increasing. Explain that one.

It's the same story in Israel.

As you dig deeper and deeper holes you should really stop dumping the sand from them on your head.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join