It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Auusies have revolted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

One eyed lunatics see only what they want and what suits their narrative.

Sorry to hear you lost an eye.

a reply to: mortex

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It hasn't.

All you're seeing is a bunch of losers looking for an excuse to riot and cause trouble.
This is their big moment in life.

Violence will draw a tough response from police the world over.

This being a conspiracy site its hard to get the basic facts and reality across, because many don't want to hear the facts and reality because it doesn't fit to their existing beliefs or views.

People used to have open inquisitive minds on ATS, these days it's full of trolls and extremists.

a reply to: poncho1982

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thats about as much of a response as expected. Thanks for playing but you've lost.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I haven't been vaccinated for this yet. But that's another story I won't share with juveniles.

I know many people who have had both doses, more who have had just one.
I have a few friends in Israel who have had their third.

All are alive. Not one has died or benefit crippled.
No blood clots.
One female friend after having both shots is pregnant. No the shots didn't make her pregnant, her husband did.

But hey, keep believing everyone's going to have an adverse reaction and die, despite reality showing otherwise.
Although I guess you wouldn't know what reality actually was as you limit your self to bitchute and tiktok videos.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: anonentity
It will be interesting how the Australian politicians react to this kind of protest The police seem to be the brunt of chants and get completely rolled over when the crowd mows them down. Note these are not the MSM versions.www.bitchute.com...

This leads to the cops joining the protesters.

I give it less than a week.

V for Vendetta time!

NSW cops..? Not a chance..!!

They are thugs..!!

They specifically hire thugs into the NSW Police Force for just this reason, they will do whatever their criminal bosses tell them to.

These thugs will use Live ammo on protesters if they were told to.

Victorian Cops are not much better.

These people are more akin to the Gestapo or KGB than anything that resembles a legitimate Police Force.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few good cops out there, but hey are far and few between in either state.

edit on 20-9-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
It hasn't.

All you're seeing is a bunch of losers looking for an excuse to riot and cause trouble.
This is their big moment in life.

Violence will draw a tough response from police the world over.

This being a conspiracy site its hard to get the basic facts and reality across, because many don't want to hear the facts and reality because it doesn't fit to their existing beliefs or views.

People used to have open inquisitive minds on ATS, these days it's full of trolls and extremists.

a reply to: poncho1982

So what capacity in the Authoritarian Government/Law Enforcement/Police State do you occupy in Australia?

Only someone "on the inside" of the insane freedom quashing going in Australia would react like this.

There was a young autistic boy of 3 that went missing in a rural area outside Sydney recently. The call went out to SAR. Local people in the area wanted to help participate in the search & rescue efforts, but were denied request to join the search efforts because "COVID".

Can't help search for a missing boy whose facing certain death if not found soon?

Searching outside?? In a rural, sparsely populated, where 'social distancing' is built in??

Makes zero sense.

Sorry mate, you're government has gone authoritarian, and anyone defending the way your government is treating its people is either blind, or from the sound of things, part of the authoritarian apparatus.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You said it baby.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So at what point do you blame the rioting morons?

The proof is in the pudding. Countless other PEACEFUL protests around the country, where thousands upon thousands of people showed up and peacefully protested. Nobody turned up with violence in mind.
How did police respond? By directing traffic and ensuring people who were protesting were safe.
No pepper spray in sight, not a riot cop to be seen.

But apparently you lot think people should be able to turn up and riot, attack police, and police are not only to blame but should sit there and take it.

You people really are disgusting.

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

their job as cops is to try to deescalate in the first place.

if they're not doing that, they're either morons or paid authoritarian boots.

Those peaceful protests...are they working yet? There comes a point where it is not enough. There have been peaceful protests all over the world in many countries yet nothing has changed-doesn't seem to be working. Violence is NOT the preferred route ever. Let me make that clear BUT there will come a point when things will escalate. When you mess with people's freedom with no end in sight eventually it boils over...the police will have to choose a side when/if that time comes...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hes not advocating violence but then advocates it. Wow.

Your protests aren't working because they are misguided and misdirected.
You aren't going to achieve anything protesting once a month on the weekend.
You aren't going to achieve anything when thugs turn up and use violence against police. That turns the majority off.

Your protests right now are seen, by the majority, as nothing more then a tantrum and excuse for some thugs to get violent.

You very much could achieve what you want through peaceful protesting, but none of you have the mental capacity to actually get things going properly and swing more Australians to your side.
All of you who have argued against me are in full support of attacking the police. The majority of Australians do not support or condone that type of behaviour.
But you don't get that, your le out of touch with reality, and your post proves it.

Theres examples of protests where police don't use pepper spray and other crowd control measures.
The difference is as I pointed out, at those protests people didn't turn up looking to fight with the police.
They were peaceful protests with peaceful protesters.

But you do you mate, if you think violence is the answer keep it up.
You'll be locked up soon enough, and I'll still be laughing at you.

originally posted by: Habs2133

So at what point do you blame the rioting morons?

The proof is in the pudding. Countless other PEACEFUL protests around the country, where thousands upon thousands of people showed up and peacefully protested. Nobody turned up with violence in mind.
How did police respond? By directing traffic and ensuring people who were protesting were safe.
No pepper spray in sight, not a riot cop to be seen.

But apparently you lot think people should be able to turn up and riot, attack police, and police are not only to blame but should sit there and take it.

You people really are disgusting.

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

their job as cops is to try to deescalate in the first place.

if they're not doing that, they're either morons or paid authoritarian boots.

Those peaceful protests...are they working yet? There comes a point where it is not enough. There have been peaceful protests all over the world in many countries yet nothing has changed-doesn't seem to be working. Violence is NOT the preferred route ever. Let me make that clear BUT there will come a point when things will escalate. When you mess with people's freedom with no end in sight eventually it boils over...the police will have to choose a side when/if that time comes...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wow, that is what happen when governments think they can push the populations at will, it never works and the end results is always not pretty for those holding power by force.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex You very much could achieve what you want through peaceful protesting

i just want to be left the f**k alone. do i have to protest to achieve that lofty aim? also you are wrong. peaceful protest is useless. tyranny only succumbs to force. and it will again.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And yet you still can't comprehend that the police on the streets are in the same boat as every other citizen.
The police aren't making the decisions, POLITICIANS and CHIEF HEALTH ADVISORS ARE.

Police officers have families go feed too, bills to pay too.

BUT none of the thugs are taking out their anger on them.
So it just illustrates and exposes them as mindless thugs.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

These are hard times for everyone including law enforcement.

It is a time to stand up for what is right and people from all walk of life all over the world are.

They are risking their jobs, reputations, and freedom.

The police should be no different and your Nuremberg Defence does not hold water.

www.dictionaryfocus.com...

edit on 9 20 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Was listening to the Mel K show today on Bitchute and she had on Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes for their Monday conversation. I don't mind Mel K but Charlie and Simon I do not particular trust but I like listening for entertainment. I believe it was Simon that mentioned it first and Charlie agreed that they had heard/seen documents that Australia and other "Islands" NZ? would become the 51st and 52nd states.

I thought that was interesting and laughable. Australia and New Zealand are in some big trouble and I personally think that the leadership is bought by the CCP. They are really at a crossroads and on a razors edge of some really serious stuff happening there I believe but it is afar fetched idea that they would come under the US, especially when I have some doubts that the US will remain together sometimes.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just to note, this from Radio New Zealand's news site: Victorian police union says officers treated like 'punching bags' at violent Melbourne anti-lockdown protests

Seems it does make the MSM?

NZ? Got a source an Aussie can trust?

The article's photos are credited to AFP and the article itself to the ABC.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Dalamax

I see the police being attacked by an angry mob. The police didn't attack.

Also, the protesters are protesting against the lockdowns. They are against pretty much everything that might be used to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They are opposed to anything that the rest of society is doing to try to stop people dying. They are terrorists against rational society.

I'm fairly sure the rest of Australia does not want to have massive numbers dying of COVID-19 and are willing to do what needs to be done to slow the spread. These violent idiots are dangerous to Australia and Australians.

In a pigs fanny chronut.

I’m pretty certain the rest of Australia couldn’t be assed about the flu or whatever. It’s spring time!

There is no covid19. Doesn’t exist. Every Australian is against some trumped up turnip virtue signalling to the other vegetables around the garden about some imaginary threat.

Particularly when it starts impacting regular existence. Your quite passive aggressive and I’d imagine you’ve had your two and a top up, correct?

You and people who think like you are why this whole plandemic is an issue. Supporting government overreach and the oppression of expression.

Have fun with the journeyman exams, hope you don’t remain an apprentice human your whole life.

NSW recorded 13 deaths and 1083 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours (of those deaths, 5 of them were in their 60's or younger).

Victoria recorded one death and 507 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

It's a disease, spreading in every country on the planet. Like hundreds of other waves of disease have spread throughout human history.

It isn't a plandemic. It will achieve no political aim for any ideology or group.

A deadly virus like this doesn’t just tip toe out a lab door. Is that what you think?

I bet if you asked Fauci and Gates they’d know the how, when and why’s, doubt they’d tell you though.

I may be alone in saying that I think this was a methodically thought out attack on the globe but I doubt I’m alone with those thoughts.

Hell, Fauci told us this was coming, remember?

Please provide evidence for your allegations, because I'm calling BS on them.

Fauci and numbers of health authorities around the world are supposed to plan mitigations against possible epidemic disease. This is because there are outbreaks of disease happening everywhere, all the time, all over the world. Even going way back through history.

People have written fiction books, and made movies, and TV shows, using it as a plot device. It's not as though an epidemic or a pandemic is beyond possibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

amen to that

hooah

hear hear

etc

the police are not mindless thugs. they are brainwashed into doing their job by threat of loss of income.

when they realise that income is ill gotten and is only furthering to corrupt their own income and the economy only then will they understand.

police arent the enemy, everyone is. because everyone is stupid to some degree.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That's great, I don't know anyone who has had Covid let alone died from it and on the other hand I also do not know anyone who had has crippling side effects or died from the vaccine. So really to each their own, if you want to get vaccinated go for it if no don't. What the problem is not being given the choice one way or another under the guise of public safety and protect grandma and the little kids or whatever.

There is most definitely an agenda at play here, real pandemics do not require 24/7 marketing campaigns, fear mongering MSM and incentives (gifts, lotteries etc..) to get vaccinated. When you look at the survival rates in all age groups for this, it hardly justifies the extent to which governments have all gone to.

Let people choose, if the vaccines really works there should not be any issues with people that aren't vaccinated...but it doesn't now does it? A vaccine so effective and safe that it doesn't even do what it was designed to do and offers basically no protection. Trust the science they say...don;t question anything ever.

It has also become extremely divisive as this thread has shown...sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

But you don't get that, your le out of touch with reality, and your post proves it.

French agent provocateur...

With your blanket statements about people who don’t agree with you and your talking for the majority of Australia.

As (re)Greta would say ‘how dare you!’ Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Then why not use the primary sources?

MSM getting in the way?

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

at it doesn't even do what it was designed to do and offers basically no protection.

Yes it does, full indemnity from liability.

a reply to: Habs2133

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join