It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Auusies have revolted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

No, I have had good mates in the police but not that shameful force.

(post by midicon removed for a manners violation)
(post by mortex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
About time. If this is still going on by summer time I expect people will explode.

Heat and people going stir crazy is not a good mix.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous.

But is shows what I've been saying day one, all these lockdowns etc will end when we the Aussie people get off our arses and say it ends.

When it comes to governments, action has always spoken louder than words. Bet if we rolled out guillotines and gallows 2 weeks after this had begun the curve would of flattened pretty bloody quickly and then some.

God I wish I was in Melbourne right now.

Best of luck to my southern neighbours and don't give up!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mortexPeople like you are why Australia is in perpetual lockdown. Yes, the rogue police should be hunted down and brought to justice. Spraying a 70YO woman shows the depths of their depravity. Cops in AU have shown themselves to not be human and utter cowards.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Love watching the video of the cops getting steamed. They thoroughly deserve a beating!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey
Love watching the video of the cops getting steamed. They thoroughly deserve a beating!

check this guy out; twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: midicon

Your behaviours are whats drawing the police reaction.
While I 100% disagree with the BLM bs protests last year, while they were changing anti police bs, they stayed peaceful
There was no violence. And the police didn't react the way they react to you thugs who go looking for fight.

That's got to be the funniest comment I've read on ATS. Cities wrecked, looting, burning and violence and the cops did nothing. I wonder why that is, don't you?

I didn't call for violence, I said named and shamed. Thug cops hide behind the uniform and have no consequence for their actions. My behaviour is fine I don't go around assaulting people nor do I advocate violence. You think cops are okay good luck with that if you find yourself on the wrong end of a beating for no reason at all.

You said they should be HUNTED DOWN.

Gee, you're going to hunt someone down, just to name and shame them?
Wouldn't you have already named them if you were at the stage of hunting them down?

Shamed about what exactly, doing their job?

Such strong language language that implies certain things, just to "name and shame".

Whats wrong, realised you f'd up with your comment and now trying to back track to avoid any legal repercussions from the people you want to, in your own words, HUNT DOWN ...?

And fyi, we are talking about Australia, not the lunacy we see in America.
BLM protests in Australia did not wreck cities or loot businesses.

But nice try trying to deflect because you're now worried your inappropriate call for violence against police may land you in hot water.
Sometimes, violence is the only thing that works. You can peacefully protest forever, but the criminals need to feel threatened.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I see the police being attacked by an angry mob. The police didn't attack.

Also, the protesters are protesting against the lockdowns. They are against pretty much everything that might be used to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They are opposed to anything that the rest of society is doing to try to stop people dying. They are terrorists against rational society.

I'm fairly sure the rest of Australia does not want to have massive numbers dying of COVID-19 and are willing to do what needs to be done to slow the spread. These violent idiots are dangerous to Australia and Australians.

edit on 19/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: KingDoey

check this guy out; twitter.com...

What an absolute powerhouse of a man. Ten points to Gryffindor!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Also, the protesters are protesting against the lockdowns. They are against pretty much everything that might be used to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They are opposed to anything that the rest of society is doing to try to stop people dying. They are terrorists against rational society.

I'm fairly sure the rest of Australia does not want to have massive numbers dying of COVID-19 and are willing to do what needs to be done to slow the spread. These violent idiots are dangerous to Australia and Australians.

In a pigs fanny chronut.

I’m pretty certain the rest of Australia couldn’t be assed about the flu or whatever. It’s spring time!

There is no covid19. Doesn’t exist. Every Australian is against some trumped up turnip virtue signalling to the other vegetables around the garden about some imaginary threat.

Particularly when it starts impacting regular existence. Your quite passive aggressive and I’d imagine you’ve had your two and a top up, correct?

You and people who think like you are why this whole plandemic is an issue. Supporting government overreach and the oppression of expression.

Have fun with the journeyman exams, hope you don’t remain an apprentice human your whole life.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon
a reply to: mortexPeople like you are why Australia is in perpetual lockdown. Yes, the rogue police should be hunted down and brought to justice. Spraying a 70YO woman shows the depths of their depravity. Cops in AU have shown themselves to not be human and utter cowards.

Lmfao. Hit a nerve have I?

Its easy to weed out the trouble makers who have a lust for violence and mayhem.
For people like you it's not about your rights or anyone else's for that matter (let's stop pretending).
Its quite obvious that the only intention of people like you and those who attack police is simply to cause violence and mayhem and if you could get away with it destruction and death.

The 99% of protestors across the country who aren't violent are being overshadowed by you pack of idiots.
And that's what you all are. Idiots. And thats what the majority think of you too.

See, you have yet to realize that the problem isn't the police, as they also face the same restrictions and tough choices about the vax and so on that everyone else faces.
But you continue to take aim at the police.

Your behabior is like going after the truckies who have been vaxxed so they could keep their jobs and feed their families, in order for store shelves to be stocked so you can feed yours.

Just utterly dumb and appalling behavior.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: chr0naut

In a pigs fanny chronut.

I’m pretty certain the rest of Australia couldn’t be assed about the flu or whatever. It’s spring time!

There is no covid19. Doesn’t exist. Every Australian is against some trumped up turnip virtue signalling to the other vegetables around the garden about some imaginary threat.

Particularly when it starts impacting regular existence. Your quite passive aggressive and I’d imagine you’ve had your two and a top up, correct?

You and people who think like you are why this whole plandemic is an issue. Supporting government overreach and the oppression of expression.

Have fun with the journeyman exams, hope you don’t remain an apprentice human your whole life.

NSW recorded 13 deaths and 1083 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours (of those deaths, 5 of them were in their 60's or younger).

Victoria recorded one death and 507 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

It's a disease, spreading in every country on the planet. Like hundreds of other waves of disease have spread throughout human history.

It isn't a plandemic. It will achieve no political aim for any ideology or group.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Exactly.
But I disagree on one point, some may try and exploit it for their own gain. Its human nature.

But plandemic? Lol.
Governments at all levels are incompetent, with self serving individuals, who struggle to even organise public infrastructure works, but we're to believe that all governments around the world are secretly in league? Bahahaha

The virus is real. Anyone who thinks otherwise, sorry to say, is living in an alternate reality of their own making between their ears.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The police aren't making the decisions. Those officers attacked have as much decision making power as you do in regards to the pandemic.

So how does violence against them work? What does it achieve?

The majority who turn up to protest do so peacefully. Unfortunately whatever message they may be trying to convey is overshadowed by the minority of idiots who seek violence.

You're attacking our first responders. Thats unAustralian and not how we go about things here.

a reply to: macaronicaesar

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just to note, this from Radio New Zealand's news site: Victorian police union says officers treated like 'punching bags' at violent Melbourne anti-lockdown protests

Seems it does make the MSM?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Never seen this post coming.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What’s disgusting is your pandering to authority. Only one side turned up armoured and armed. People asking for basic human rights and freedoms are dangerous to society but authoritarian tyranny is perfectly acceptable. Don’t protest anyone, just accept blindly the new order everyone irrespective of the consequences. Honestly I swear it’s for your own good. The indoctrination is strong with this one.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

By the time these people find themselves on the wrong side of history it’s too late. Marching blindly into oblivion.

We don’t know for certain the agenda but as they say in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join