It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Auusies have revolted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It will be interesting how the Australian politicians react to this kind of protest The police seem to be the brunt of chants and get completely rolled over when the crowd mows them down. Note these are not the MSM versions.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It will be interesting how the Australian politicians react to this kind of protest The police seem to be the brunt of chants and get completely rolled over when the crowd mows them down. Note these are not the MSM versions.www.bitchute.com...

Cops should be on their side, what is wrong ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yep, shame on them.

a reply to: anonentity

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Good for the Aussies. I always thought of them as a very independent and a bit rebellious folk. Hope the momentum spreads and they are free again. Sounds like there has been some harsh things going on down there.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Dark and nefarious acts, dirty deeds if you will.

a reply to: SwampFox999

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
yeah awesome. Just showed my correctional service officer housemate.

I'm in QLD. Good on those Victorians!

My housemate went on to tell me all about the different kinds of capsicum sprays.

Quite interesting.

Why cant these people protest? Why are the police all out in force like this. It's BS.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh don't be so optimistic.

Leader Dan, Gladys koala killer and even our own Mark leave us in the dark McGowan will quell this posse of insurgents.

They somehow have their own posse of cops coerced to beat, bash and abduct the average citizen for nothing. I think they're putting something in their pay packets...

but rest assured, all you other countries. what you see is going to be yours soon. we all have been the frog in the pot for too long.

edit on 18-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

Also, That was a good show of protest. the media here wont show that, just get the top cop to say how terrrrrrrible it all is and it's not how we combat this virus... we all need vaccines before we're let out of priso.. I mean lockdown.

they're gon learn.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wait till the police change sides and the soldiers refuse to fill the gaps.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Wait till the police change sides and the soldiers refuse to fill the gaps.

Nah, NSW cops have always been tyrants in uniform. It spreads in their ranks.

I dont see the cops turning. I see them being pushed back.

ETA I consider victoria and all that region to have the same mindset when it comes to the cops...

and when we open the borders because of 80% vax rates, we will see it in the west too.

I'm not worried. no one forces me in or out. wars are started over such things.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
31 minutes ago.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What we the public are failing to do is identify these cops. They should be hunted down and shamed for who and what they are. We need a database of those individuals.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Not as of yet, they are still civilians in uniform though and there will come a time.

That poor lonesome figure being sprayed. Who left her there by herself?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Or start protesting outside police stations.

Want a copper? Go to where they work, don’t let them choose the battlefield.

a reply to: midicon

In reality Victorian cops are stereotyped as shooting first and talking later. Qld cops are crooked and federal police are pisshead yobs.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Dalamax because: From my understanding

edit on 18-9-2021 by Dalamax because: I’m not really reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Good suggestions.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Revolting Aussies, enough said.

Jk.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Revolting Aussies, enough said.

Jk.

Why I oughta !!!!!

lol

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This leads to the cops joining the protesters.

I give it less than a week.

V for Vendetta time!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Assie's have always been revolting, Nasty race, smell of cabbages.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It’s all the fresh air and beaches.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Police are absolute thugs here in Australia. The culture of Victoria Police in particular seems to attract the worst type of people.

I was watching some live streams earlier today and in every instance they were blocking people off and giving them nowhere to go and then indiscriminately bashing them. I saw multiple instances of up to 6 police officers arresting a single protestor, smashing them over the head their batons or laying the knee into their ribs repetitively, while they're incapacitated.

There's really no need for them to be going so completely over the top. Of course, the media always frames the perfect shot to make it appear as if it's the protestors who are inciting the violence, but it's the other way around.

I'm watching a live stream from London now, and what a sharp contrast! There's few Police there and they are unarmed and being very courteous to protestors.

edit on 18-9-2021 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join