It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden Chimera truth in plain sight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Our history is filled with myths and legends that make us fantacize about our own reality. We see them as adventures to be told and nothing more. Fairy tales for bed-time stories.
We rary put them into perspective or even wonder about their true origins... but why is that so?
"And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth.” LOTR

All cultures around the world talk about somekind of mystical stuff that seemed to define our world in one way or another. One of the best example is the myth of the DRAGON.
Its existence is being reported through all of our history and all around the world. It is an intrisinc part of our culture and even today in our modern world its presence continues to be felt. Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and when you really think about it, they were what we could call a somekind of freaking monsters. Just imagine getting face to face to a T-rex... a giant predator that could only come from our worst nightmares. In fact, they actually roamed the Earth at one point and I don't think we truly realize the implications behind it. We like to pretend they are just a bunch of fossils only good for a movie plot. So, as I said Dragons are being reported through all of our history and at this point I'm pretty positive they existed at one point. Why so? Look at this picture-

T-REX FOSSIL

and this one

TREX #2

This is my definition of a monster. The TREX is the closest thing coming close to a Dragon you will ever find. A dragon without wings, if you like.
Think about it.
The ressemblance is clearly obvious, right?
Add wings to this beast and it becomes a Dragon, simple as that. So clearly we don't see our history in the right angle. We know all of these incredible things that supposedely happened but we don't connect them together.

If these beasts truly roamed the Earth at one time, well I don't even want to start to think about what else could exist beyond space and time. Monsters in the way Humans conceived it through time might be real in the end. And this is not good news for us. Just imagine another planet or dimension where super-sized insects would exist.
The universe is infinitely small while also infinitely big. As above so below.
There is probably a place in the universe where everything is upside down and humans are not at the top of the food chain hence why it is very smart to learn to respect all types of life, no matter how small.

Now that brings me to the main topic.
The history about our past and the ancient civilizations behind us is one of the biggest mystery of all. We have all those testimonies, stories, paintings, etc but nobody really knows if they are true or not. What is true and what is fantasies?
For me, I've always look at the past with total uncomprehension. Nothing makes sense and everything seems to be told in metaphors. However, it all changed a couple years ago when I realized I was living in a lie and suddenly start to root for the real truth. You know, the one everyone secretly crave inside them but doesn't want to know... and I can assure you it was delivered to me.

Listen, I don't pretend to know the truth but what I'm going to unfold here might be the best explanation about a part of our history that didn't seem to make sense until now, thanks to the advent of science. So, listen good if you like and see for yourself if what I have to say resonate with you because for me it was an incredible revelation that took me by surprise.

Have you ever heard of the term Chimera? It is what is referred as a mix between 2 or more different species. A hybrid creature.
Their supposed existence is painted all around the world. We call them myths and legends but what if there was more to it? Recently, scientists confirmed they successfully combined a human foetus to a pig. A freaking human-pig that actually started to grow just like a normal baby would. Now, they pretend they shutdown the process because it was unethical but we all know what is really going on behind the curtain. Further more, they also managed to create a fluorescent mouse thanks to the combination of specific genes from a fish with such an ability.
If such things are possible thanks to the advent of advanced science and if you can mix a human and a pig and it will actually grow up in a womb, then what happens when you mix a human and a horse?

You get a Centaur.
Suddenly, the myths of Chimeras creatures start to make a lot more sense. What we perceived as simply metaphors is now being put in a whole new light. What didn't make sense at all now seem like the right explanation. Science is now proving that you can make chimera creatures and actually play God. It also give perspective on Biblical stories just like when Noah put all the species of Planet Earth on an arch. Doesn't make sense at first, but if you consider they might have known about DNA manipulation back then you can theorize they simply took the genes of all creatures to a safe place and wiped the world clean. On a similar note, they say the mother of Jesus gave birth to him without sex so, considering all of the above, maybe they knew about insimination at that time?
We like to pretend we are so much more evolved than our ancestors but the truth is we probably are just starting to catch on. Almost like it was an ever-ending cycle.

Now, I've been blown away lately when I realized that the possible existence of Chimeras is all around us. By the way, Satan and demons are painted as beings with multiple animals traits. Makes sense when you think about it. The Devil or the manifestation of Evil revolted against the original vision of the Creator and started to experiment with DNA manipulation, proclaming to be God. Thus why you often see the devil and his minions with animals characteristics.

I could go on further but instead I'll provide pictures of actual sculptures existing all around the world. Like I said, it's in our face

Human-pig

Gargoyles

Gargoyle #2

Pig & Bird

Human- Bird

Centaur skeleton

Animal-human hybrid

Centaur-like exhibition

Btw, I'm not saying any of these pics are real (except for the one showing real world sculptures) but my point is if you make a quick search on google you will realize just how much this chimera phenomenon is being displayed... and no one seem to care.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I always believed that the myth of dragons must have originated when someone discovered a dinosaur skeleton. Maybe one guy even told his village that he himself slayed it and that the bones are proof.

As for the others, we humans always had good imagination and admiration for the animal kingdom, wanting to be able to fly like a bird for example, or swim like fishes... it's part of what kick started us in developing ourselves and early 'technology'

edit on 17-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

It also give perspective on Biblical stories just like when Noah put all the species of Planet Earth on an arch. Doesn't make sense at first, but if you consider they might have known about DNA manipulation back then you can theorize they simply took the genes of all creatures to a safe place and wiped the world clean. On a similar note, they say the mother of Jesus gave birth to him without sex so, considering all of the above, maybe they knew about insimination at that time?
We like to pretend we are so much more evolved than our ancestors but the truth is we probably are just starting to catch on.

and this actually makes more sense to me then everything else in the Bible combined!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Chimeraism is the reason for the great deluge. I believe the watchers that helped Noah build the ark where Chimera's and very powerful. They knew they where unnatural and a problem for mankind, and helped Noah build the ark knowingly they would be left behind.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Lets just dive straight to the deep end.

Our planet might just be facility number 4555.8699.

And our species, the human race, is just a basic form of a superior creature, downgraded to be a more suitable drone, to be used in specific tasks.

Ufo people are always saying the greys might be an engineered pilot species, well, i am pretty sure we are being farmed, but for what? i dont know.

Mining? or perhaps energy or dreams?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

And our species, the human race, is just a basic form of a superior creature, downgraded to be a more suitable drone, to be used in specific tasks.

Ufo people are always saying the greys might be an engineered pilot species, well, i am pretty sure we are being farmed, but for what? i dont know.

Ive actually had thoughts about this. Call us humans lite. The real overlords might be the UAP phenomenon and might be a break away civilization that lives in the deepest depths of our oceans? And we all are just a lite offshoot version of them or we are a direct sub species of them.
edit on 9172021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Astral projection…..you can direct your flow/input of the dream…….so it is conceivable (at least in my mind) that someone or something else could also…….

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If dinosaurs weren't dragons and lived in periods millions
of years before man. Doesn't that account for at least two
different spontaneous bio genesis events? In other words the
impossible isn't happening now that we can find. But the
evidence according to science says it happened more than
once. Because Dino's didn't live with mankind bullsh1t.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Largest known flying reptile was like a real-life dragon • Earth.com
1 months ago
The experts report that this "fearsome dragon" is the largest known flying reptile of its kind.
news.knowledia.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Scenario; Alien Race X develops Humans on Earth some time back for a purpose (warriors? gold miners? pets?)
but they lost interest or died from a virus or whatever and never returned
so humanity has been flailing around all these generations, ignorant of purpose.

I don't believe this, but its a scenario.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Chimeraism is the reason for the great deluge. I believe the watchers that helped Noah build the ark where Chimera's and very powerful. They knew they where unnatural and a problem for mankind, and helped Noah build the ark knowingly they would be left behind.

alternate theory; the 'sons of God' that intermarried with human women (producing the Nephilim) posed the threat of permanently polluting the human gene pool.
God ordered Noah to build the ark so He could flood the earth and erase the Nephilim DNA and preserve Human DNA.

this is one reason for the concern of the vaccine. rumors of 'dna-altering' qualities.

I wonder if they (you know, 'THEY') have plans to 'improve' humanity and intend to use a future virus / vaccine scenario to do this?

(one of the good things about this site is that some will understand what I'm saying here)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

alternate theory; the 'sons of God' that intermarried with human women (producing the Nephilim) posed the threat of permanently polluting the human gene pool.
God ordered Noah to build the ark so He could flood the earth and erase the Nephilim DNA and preserve Human DNA.

this is one reason for the concern of the vaccine. rumors of 'dna-altering' qualities.

I wonder if they (you know, 'THEY') have plans to 'improve' humanity and intend to use a future virus / vaccine scenario to do this?

(one of the good things about this site is that some will understand what I'm saying here)

They certaintly have plans to try and bring humanity to a whole other level, aka Transhumanism or if you like, fcking Cyborgs.

As for the the RNA vaccine or the Covid virus, it would make much more sense to consider it to be biological warfare on mankind. Considering how desesperate they are to inoculate all of us as fast as possible, even if by force... I'd tend to think they are trying to alter our consciousness in order to make us compliant. Ever saw the movie "Divergence"? It's just like Hunger games and at one point the government give a mandatory chip (vaccine?) to everyone and it takes away their freewill, rendering them just like slaves.

No wonder most people around us are on either antidepressants or legal stimulants. They trying to suppress our life energy.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Your alternate theory did not include "The watchers" however is a good hypothesis of the RNA Vaccine Aka (globalist gene modifier).

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You don't understand dragons or chimeras, you are taking them literally just because it is becoming reality in the lab. Typical of people to project pop culture on ancient ones.

The truth of Centaurs, Satyrs, and other chimeras is based on spirits and gods and their attributes. Dragons are similar as are the fairies and wee folk, but not the same. They can all be roughly classed as nature spirits. Basically the essence of natural qualities and attributes are represented symbolically by a graphic image that illustrates these forces of nature. These things have no physical form as portrayed, it's more about forces of nature combined into a single image to illustrate the unseen.

edit on 17-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The # you talking about?

I don't care if you believe Chimeras are only unseen spirits of some sort since science now proves it is possible to mix different species through DNA manipulation and thus create whole new beings (like Centaurs)... in our reality, right here and right now.

So I wonder what makes you think I don't understand the implications behind this stuff?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dinosaurs might of been the source of the idea of dragons, but long gone. which usually get blended with a whole array of creatures, like lions, bats, etc. Even the Cherubim were originally more monster an chimera like, then some how a spaceship in Ezekiel, rather then looking like Cupid.

There is that passage about their being Giants in those days, but that might be more of a reference to the Ice Age.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There are some alternative theories as to how the dragon myth came into existence. You can find a lot of information about this at the thunderboltsproject.info. The video below explains how.

edit on 18-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Yeah yeah! I’m flawfull, sue me!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Well, they might be gone in your human understanding of things. However, they might still exist on another planet or even more, they could still exist in another dimension for all we know. Also, we are starting to get the technology to bring back extinct species so who knows what the future holds. Surely though, it seems Dragons existed not so long ago and might even make a return one day...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
2 faced beat me to it

A reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Hey,

I sit through most of the video you shared but it mostly sounded like spanish to me. Maybe I'm just too tired.
Could you elaborate on the meaning behind it? I'm interested but just can't grasp the idea right now for some reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join