It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only die in the Hospital.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I'm just a normal guy help me understand.

Where the Flu went ?

But the big wtf is Why do you only die after going to the Hospital? Why aren't ambulance sirens blasting through out the night , No one is dieing at home or falling over in the streets . Not seeing neighbors being carried out on stretchers .

I'm not even seeing the Zombie stagger .

I mean, it’s probably because the severe cases go to the hospital. The mild cases don’t.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I'm just a normal guy help me understand.

Where the Flu went ?

But the big wtf is Why do you only die after going to the Hospital?

#1. Because when you are having difficulty breathing, and you go to the hospital, the first thing a hospital does is slap a mask on you making it even more difficult to breathe. Then the people are forced to wear masks 24 hours a day, exhaling Covid on the mask and breathing Covid back in as Covid multiplies on their masks. They never get any fresh air when air is what they so desperately need.

#2. Once in the hospital for breathing difficulties, the hospital starts administering arthritis meds. That's how the hospitals treat Covid: with arthritis meds. The arthritis med baricitinib (olumiant) is given to Covid patients on respirators and baricitinib (olumiant) is known to cause upper respiratory tract infections. So the med makes breathing worse. The other arthritis med given to Covid patients is tocilizumab given to those with Covid pneumonia. The med tocilizumab is an immunosuppressant which means it suppresses the human immune system. So while a persons lungs are filling up with fluid with pneumonua, the hospital gives a drug to suppress the human immune system so the people can't fight it off.

It's like the doctors in the 1500s who used to do leeching. When someone got sick, they would place leeches all over their bodies to "suck the hot blood out".

Modern doctors are doing the same as leeching. If you enter the hospital with Covid breathing difficulties, they force you to wear a dirty mask making it more difficult ti breathe. Then they give you a med that causes an upper respiratory tract infection and another med to suppress your immune system.

I take that back. More people might survive Covid with leeching than the meds given in the hospitals.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jerich0

They ignore facts, truth and evidence. It's sad, really.

Anti vaxxers are still dying to the virus using Ivermectin

And anti-safeters (pro vaxxers) are still dying from being vaccinated.

And Vaxxers are still getting tested positive for the Covid...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xandback

Because it's not oxygen in those tanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't know but it looks like a lot of members are putting their faith in medicine for barnyard animals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really dude? Shut the f#*ķ up. CNN cuck.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
People die at home.

Didn't the little 4 year old in Texas die in her sleep at home?

Not known yet, they already admitted it was a premature announcement.

It's highly unlikely she died within a few hours of getting a fever.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
30 Million babies die from abortions each year but meanwhile 6 million covid deaths per year means all of humanity is suffering. What about the babies?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Say what??? Ibuprofen is dangerous? Is this a joke? i take 4 pills daily due to aches and pains that i have, it actually helps, way better than tylenol. Oh wait I think i am missing the punch line, they want people in pain for pharmacueticals, right?? I guess I should be on a strong pain killer, nope not going to happen. i am one of the few people that i know that is not comtributing to big pharma.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Mate, ibuprofen is a pretty dangerous drug. You're not supposed to take it all the time without medical supervision. Rates of morbidity and mortality are higher irrespective of how healthy you are (and it does include ibuprofen). Here, see the Lancet: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... It's not known for humour, even at Christmas, so there's no science lol. ANyway, probably all a big scheme by pharma, or fake science or something. Carry on chewing on your ibuprofen, but hopefully don't get to the punchline, eh?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: sciencelol

Say what??? Ibuprofen is dangerous? Is this a joke? i take 4 pills daily due to aches and pains that i have, it actually helps, way better than tylenol. Oh wait I think i am missing the punch line, they want people in pain for pharmacueticals, right?? I guess I should be on a strong pain killer, nope not going to happen. i am one of the few people that i know that is not comtributing to big pharma.

Im old enough to remember when Ibuprofen was called Motrin and was by prescription only. Big Pharma made a fortune.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Can still be bought today if you want the brand name, but there are plenty of generic options now. Same drug, same problems though. Just like the adverse effects of any drug.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I take naproxen as the docs wouldn't let me take ibuprofen for any longer than a few days at a time.

It can do nasty things to your guts.

I have to take another tablet to prevent the naproxen doing the same thing and the naproxen is far better at pain relief and slow release so less tablets per day.

a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Lots of people are dying at home and that makes you wonder. Sudden strokes, sudden blood clots, heart attacks.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Buckle up you jabbed clinical trial experiments !
Nothing like being told - don't worry - it will "Probably" be just "Mild" symptoms ....

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases expected to become more common in coming months - September 22, 2021

A mild breakthrough infection counts as any case of COVID-19 in a fully vaccinated person that does not require hospitalization. Fortunately, these are the vast majority of breakthrough cases, and for some, they are asymptomatic.

But for many otherwise healthy individuals, these so-called mild cases do not feel mild at all.

Fevers, muscle aches, congestion and extreme fatigue are common symptoms of a breakthrough infection, similar to a bad case of the flu. It’s not unusual for a person with a breakthrough infection to feel lingering symptoms for several weeks, but physicians say the worst ailments, such as a hacking cough or searing headaches, usually let up in two weeks or less.....

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Buckle up you jabbed clinical trial experiments !
Nothing like being told - don't worry - it will "Probably" be just "Mild" symptoms ....

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases expected to become more common in coming months - September 22, 2021

A mild breakthrough infection counts as any case of COVID-19 in a fully vaccinated person that does not require hospitalization. Fortunately, these are the vast majority of breakthrough cases, and for some, they are asymptomatic.

But for many otherwise healthy individuals, these so-called mild cases do not feel mild at all.

Fevers, muscle aches, congestion and extreme fatigue are common symptoms of a breakthrough infection, similar to a bad case of the flu. It’s not unusual for a person with a breakthrough infection to feel lingering symptoms for several weeks, but physicians say the worst ailments, such as a hacking cough or searing headaches, usually let up in two weeks or less.....

So not hospitalised, then.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join