It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only die in the Hospital.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm just a normal guy help me understand.

Where the Flu went ?

But the big wtf is Why do you only die after going to the Hospital? Why aren't ambulance sirens blasting through out the night , No one is dieing at home or falling over in the streets . Not seeing neighbors being carried out on stretchers .

I'm not even seeing the Zombie stagger .

edit on 17-9-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
People die at home.

But if you're that ill you might die there's a good chance you've already gone to the hospital.

And if your that ill you don't tend to go for a walk.

And if your dead they don't tend to send an ambulance with the blues and twos screaming as you are dead.

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Where the Flu went ?

But the big wtf is Why do you only die after going to the Hospital? Why aren't ambulance sirens blasting through out the night , No one is dieing at home or falling over in the streets . Not seeing neighbors being carried out on stretchers .

I've been asking this for the last 18 months or so now. We are supposedly in the midst of a deadly highly communicable pandemic and the news tells us every day that the hospitals are "outing beds".

Therefore if the hospitals are overflowing with patients logic would dictate that the people that are being turned away due to hospitals being out of beds should be going home to battle a super deadly disease with no medical care.

If the disease is so bad that people are dying in hospitals then shouldn't the people sent home and not receiving medical care be dying at a higher rate at home than those that are in hospitals receiving treatment.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Where do you live? Is Covid surging where you live?

I live in New York; life has gotten back normal here no noticeable difference in ambulance traffic. But back during the first covid wave I lived on a major road leading to a major area hospital and the ambulance traffic increased dramatically.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Because you only get put on a ventilator in the hospital?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They want as many deaths as possible.

That is so obvious at this point. They put covid patients in nursing homes.

They refuse to acknowledge how well Ivermectin and hydro work.

They told people ibuprofen was dangerous and not to take it .

They refuse to send life saving meds to red states

They allow thousands and thousands of illegals in with no vax or Covid rules at all

They want deaths

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Because it's all one big scam.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ride with my guys. Daily. Old people, dead babies, healthy teens. Everyday.

Dead. Everywhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
People die at home.

But if you're that ill you might die there's a good chance you've already gone to the hospital.

And if your that ill you don't tend to go for a walk.

And if your dead they don't tend to send an ambulance with the blues and twos screaming as you are dead.

Worst disease human kind has ever experienced, we should be stepping over the dead and dying in the streets...

I guess I'm just lucky where I live.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Dead. Everywhere.

Dead babies?

Histrionics much?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My father died at home, but they let him out of the hospital two days before that.he was 80,and he had some other things besides what ever you call this fake bs covid.but real question is how did he breathe this last two days when 10 days before that he was "unable to breathe on his own "and was on the respirator. The things like that just makes you mad. Not to mention that nobody is allowed to visit because of the" high risk of infection "and than they discharge him to go die at home...wtf

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

"Patients logic"!!! Hahahah! Oh man, that was a good one. Do another, do another!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As long as being anti Vax and in denial of the severity of covid is fun for you then this will always be your stance on it.

It's a bit #ed up that your hobby is denying something that kills people don't you think?

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Dead. Everywhere.

Weekend in Chicago?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

As long as being anti Vax and in denial of the severity of covid is fun for you then this will always be your stance on it.

It's a bit #ed up that your hobby is denying something that kills people don't you think?

Not really. It's a bit worse that there are so many willing to take a jab that can cause death, have the ability to cause issues, and is FORCED on everyone, whether or you you consider being forced by mandate, or threat.

But you wear the popes hat, after all.

Not forced... my pasty white ass..

Heroes one year, fired the next. And you support this.

edit on 17-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And for the record, I am not anti vax. I am anti experiment.

This is not a vaccine. And you damn well know it, comrade..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

This is exactly what you continue to do with the vax..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Dead. Everywhere.

Dead babies?

Histrionics much?

Mysterious stranger is an EMT....I don't think it's histrionics! Jump to conclusions much?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Where the Flu went ?

It seems most serious cases do not kick in until about 8 days in. So you get it and feel bad and just do not get better, but don't feel so bad that you need to go to the ER. Then about day 8 after the virus has wiped-out a good number of your lung cells your O2 intake drops and you can't breath, so you go to the ER. They put you in the hospital that for weeks your O2 keeps dropping until you need a ventilator to breath. At that point your are basically dead and don't know it.

So it isn't people walking down the street and dropping in front of you, its actually a long process for the virus to kill off your lung cells to the point you die.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan

I've been asking this for the last 18 months or so now. We are supposedly in the midst of a deadly highly communicable pandemic and the news tells us every day that the hospitals are "outing beds".

Therefore if the hospitals are overflowing with patients logic would dictate that the people that are being turned away due to hospitals being out of beds should be going home to battle a super deadly disease with no medical care.

If the disease is so bad that people are dying in hospitals then shouldn't the people sent home and not receiving medical care be dying at a higher rate at home than those that are in hospitals receiving treatment.

Hospitals are not running out of beds, but they do run out of ICU beds... So are you suggesting that if they do not have an ICU bed they send the person home..lol

Have you seen the equipment they hook up to people that get to the point of needing the ICU? It is scary level of stuff, so it really has nothing to do with beds in general.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join