It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Commercial and Private Space Crews Sworn to Secrecy in the Event of a UFO Sighting in Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Earlier today SpaceX launched for the first time ever, by any space organization, a 4 person all civilian crew for a few orbits around earth. This particular flight features a capsule with a Cupola, a large domed window for viewing pleasures.

The question is ….. Are commercial and private space crews sworn to secrecy in the event of a UFO sighting in space?

With commercial and private flights planned by other organizations, how can anyone, especially private citizens, sighting a UFO be made by governments to be hush hush about seeing a UFO? It seems to me it would be inevitable for an event like that to possibly occur. Do civilian crews have to sign NDA’s about these types of encounters….is it even legal to get a gag order?

Personally, I’d take pictures and or video and live downstream it to earth’s social media if it were possible. I would not be able to contain myself from showing and describing what I’m seeing in real-time.

SpaceX capsule tracker www.spacex.com...

edit on 16-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Take a guess......

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

In the past, commercial airline pilots often didn't report any sightings due to fear of being ridiculed or labeled a nut-job, which may not have been good for the future of their career, but I'd like to think most are beyond that point now.

I doubt they are sworn to secrecy now, but if any claims are made (even with video), it will be immediately explained away by many people, unless it is a super close-up image with lots of detail, which is highly unlikely.

eta: I do like that little dome-window hatch thingy. I hadn't seen that before.
edit on 9/16/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

In the past, commercial airline pilots often didn't report any sightings due to fear of being ridiculed or labeled a nut-job, which may not have been good for the future of their career, but I'd like to think most are beyond that point now.

I doubt they are sworn to secrecy now, but if any claims are made (even with video), it will be immediately explained away by many people, unless it is a super close-up image with lots of detail, which is highly unlikely.

eta: I do like that little dome-window hatch thingy. I hadn't seen that before.

I know Now that's a moon roof !!!

I got to find this on video,how did I miss this?did they not promote it?

edit on 16-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There was a thread posted here yesterday about the launch.
INSPIRATION 4 all civilian mission scheduled to launch September 15

That was the first/only time I had seen anything about it.

edit on 9/16/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Anyone who is deemed 'credible' knows about the tightly controlled cover-up of UFOs.

Potentially 'credible' people have to sign an NDA with the US government (even if you aren't even an American) to agree not to report any UFO sighting when you board a plane, helicopter, glider, take a balloon flight or are even an Olympic standard high jumper or pole vaulter about to compete.

The US government also employees over 250,000 men in black [many of who are also black] to enforce this in 200+ sovereign nations. All to ensure preservation of the UFO status quo. The seventy years of inconclusive, poor quality photos and videos and conflicting witness testimony.

Only people who have little credibility and/or poor camera skills are left to report UFOs publicly. They are then provided with Jeremy Corbell's contact details to ensure they have absolutely no credibility at all once they go public with their story.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Many if not all NASA astronauts have security clearances which prohibit them from talking about things they do and see. Most all civilian astronauts have NDA's which prohibit them from talking about various things which might be proprietary or confidential (from a competitor). More importantly though, almost all astronauts have clauses in their employment agreements which prohibit them from talking to the media in general, any media, but more specifically about any mission 'anomalies'. An 'anomaly' can be considered something as simple as something not functioning correctly all the way to an "unidentified" object sighting.

There are good reasons for these policies. 99.9% of all "unidentified' objects all have a rational explanation (not ET related), and this information is often used as part of an investigation into why a part came loose, or something malfunctioned. Just like any investigation, you don't reveal speculative conjecture to the media who will gladly speculate wildly about it, which may distract from the investigation.

So, the short answer to your question is, "Yes", but it's much more complicated than just Mork flying around in his flying saucer. There is usually one single contact point for information and this is the Information Officer for the organization, unless otherwise designated. Those are just one of the many rules.

Shazbot Na-nu Na-nu!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

In my opinion, if it's someone with experience, they will not say much till way down the line if they did see or encounter something.

If it's a civilian, they will be easily refuted as not having any experience and mistaking dust, ice, debris for something...

The only way true disclosure will happen is when Alf pays us a public visit, imo.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I’m willing to bet they would be able to film it, but someone would be debunking the claim immediately,
Saying it’s ice crystals.
Or saying the solar rays interacted with lunar dust causing a mass hallucination aboard the space craft. Then the MSM would put a spin on the hallucinations saying we need to ban the moon before things get really out of hand and the people of earth start experiencing them.
Fauci will come on the news and say that the interaction between COVID and the lunar dust will cause the new Lu variant.
There will be footage of president biden screaming at the moon calling it a dog faced pony soldier and threatening it.

This is going to be messy.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 16-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Next stop to boldly go...Mars.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Perhaps NASA….is turning the corner and starting to be more transparent in the context of UAP’s (UFO’s).

Since writing the OP, I came across this info, dated Jun 25, 2021…….NASA Q&A’s specifically discussing the sole subject of UAP’s titled FAQ: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs/UFOs)

Source: www.nasa.gov...

…..” Does NASA search for or study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs)?

NASA does not actively search for UAPs. However, through our Earth-observing satellites, NASA collects extensive data about Earth’s atmosphere, often in collaboration with the other space agencies of the world. While these data are not specifically collected to identify UAPs or alien technosignatures, they are publicly available and anyone may use them to search the atmosphere.

While NASA doesn’t actively search for UAPs, if we learn of UAPs, it would open up the door to new science questions to explore. Atmospheric scientists, aerospace experts, and other scientists could all contribute to understanding the nature of the phenomenon. Exploring the unknown in space is at the heart of who we are.

Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021
Editor: Karen Fox “……….

———————————————————————————-

It seems to me….that NASA …. If it “learns of UAP’s” (which it has in my proofless opinion) and does receive eyewitness accounts (I assume backed up with video, photographs and scrutiny to validate ), it’s now willing to share this information with academia, professionals etc.

So then, that should mean that reports from NASA’s own astronauts as well as commercial and private citizens space crews…etc, should now be non-NDA’d…and drop the veil of secrecy..IMO.

Does anyone else not see it this way?

By the way…up until recently, you would not have found this kind of “UAP” talk (Q&A) on a NASA website since, NASA’s mantra was that UFO’s (now UAP’s), do not exist!

edit on 16-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I think part of the reason for this recent change of referring to them as UAP's as opposed to UFO's is so that they can be talked about more openly.

The simple fact that most people automatically thought of a 'flying saucer' as soon as they heard the term UFO, made it more difficult to have open honest conversations about the phenomenon.

top topics

join