It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of IVERMECTIN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So Uttar Pradesh the largest state in India with a population of over 241 million has been declared Covid free and the recovery rate is up 98% since they started using Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

Covid free.. somewhere where there is so many people when you put on your pants there is someone in there with you is Covid free due to Ivermectin.

You might say well maybe they are vaxed and its working but out of 241 million only 15,236,150 has got their second dose.

Compare that with The USA which has 179,289,983 fully vaccinated as of September 14

And you see Ivermectin and Hydro works way better than any vaccine they have available

So why is there any reason at all to get the vax when Ivermectin and Hydro completely wipe out Covid.
Trump was right from day 1

Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts. And this state is one of the five lowest COVID cases of all states in India despite having only a low vaccination rate of 5.8% fully vaccinated compared to the USA that has 54% fully vaccinated.

Both Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have seen an incredible drop in COVID-19 cases because they use Ivermectin early and preventatively. Whereas Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India that is over-dependent on vaccines and less dependent on Ivermectin, has been reporting a significant increase in COVID-19 cases. Keep in mind that Uttar Pradesh has eight times larger population than Kerala.

WOW

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

thedialogue.co.in...

indianexpress.com...
edit on 15-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
So Uttar Pradesh the largest state in India with a population of over 231 million has been declared Covid free and the recovery rate is up 98% since they started using Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

Covid free.. somewhere where there is so many people when you put on your pants there is someone in there with you is Covid free due to Ivermectin.

You might say well maybe they are vaxed and its working but out of 241 million only 15,236,150 has got their second dose.

Compare that with The USA which has 179,289,983 fully vaccinated as of September 14

And you see Ivermectin and Hydro works way better than any vaccine they have available

So why is there any reason at all to get the vax when Ivermectin and Hydro completely wipe out Covid.

Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts. And this state is one of the five lowest COVID cases of all states in India despite having only a low vaccination rate of 5.8% fully vaccinated compared to the USA that has 54% fully vaccinated.

Both Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have seen an incredible drop in COVID-19 cases because they use Ivermectin early and preventatively. Whereas Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India that is over-dependent on vaccines and less dependent on Ivermectin, has been reporting a significant increase in COVID-19 cases. Keep in mind that Uttar Pradesh has eight times larger population than Kerala.

WOW

thedialogue.co.in...

indianexpress.com...

Here’s what Uttar Pradesh’s government has to say about it:

“ A stringent "trace, test and treat" measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread. The positivity rate has slumped to 0.006 per cent, the lowest in the country.”

No mention of Ivermectin having anything to do with it.

www.indiatoday.in...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

As I laid out in this thread, this should be worldwide headlines ..... It should be the REJOICE, THE WAR IS OVER, headline of our time.

But it should be clear to all by now, this is not about a disease. It's about control and it's about modern day slavery. At the moment it's coming and people will applaud it all the way to it's brutal conclusion.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

LMAO BUt they did give everyone ivermectin though right? And now the cases have disappeared.

HMMMM

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

but if you take a cheap pill to make you better, then the EUA flys out the window if I understood the EUA correctly.
Plus, once you get it, your body protects you. I'd have loved for mine to be shortened by a few weeks. But glad it's over. Maybe one day we will learn about science. It sounds pretty cool. I might check a little out.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I somehow missed that thread but I flagged it nd hopefully it will get some more

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

So Uttar Pradesh the largest state in India with a population of over 231 million has been declared Covid free and the recovery rate is up 98% since they started using Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

WOW

thedialogue.co.in...

indianexpress.com...

“ A stringent "trace, test and treat" measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread. The positivity rate has slumped to 0.006 per cent, the lowest in the country.”

www.indiatoday.in...

with what? The vaccine isn't a treatment, it's a vaccine. I bet I know.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Whoever is running the covid-19 show in this country, even president Trump could not stop them.

It's very sad to think what we the people may have to do to stop this madness.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They started using it in May and by June you have this...

DGHS drops Ivermectin, Doxycycline from Covid-19 treatment; ICMR rules unchanged

India Today

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

WOW

thedialogue.co.in...

indianexpress.com...

www.indiatoday.in...

The pertinent facts are they are COVID free without vaccines, and if you think INDIA shutdowns/sterile protocols were the only reason, you might want to re-evaluate according to

epiforecasts.io...

COVID is decreasing India,Brazil and even Mexico is likely decreasing and I can guarantee they had all had less than 15% vaccinated and that is a liberal guess.

We damn sure know they didn't spend the kind of jack the US has on COVID. Not to mention wasn't India the country that distanced itself from Bill Gates or banned him?

Now how does India get ahead of the US? Seriously my friend most of Africa is forecasted the same of less than the US. Africa let that sink in for awhile

Here is the US's COVID forecast by stat

and here is India NOW who looks like they are in better shape

edit on 15-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

ID2020

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but if you take a cheap pill to make you better, then the EUA flys out the window if I understood the EUA correctly.
Plus, once you get it, your body protects you. I'd have loved for mine to be shortened by a few weeks. But glad it's over. Maybe one day we will learn about science. It sounds pretty cool. I might check a little out.

You understand correctly.

No EUA is legal with effective FDA approved treatment on the market.

Is the reason for the democrat's lies and deception.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
They started using it in May and by June you have this...

DGHS drops Ivermectin, Doxycycline from Covid-19 treatment; ICMR rules unchanged

India Today

100% misinformation.

You are already aware from another thread.

Now zero doubt that you INTENTIONALLY spread misinformation.

In effort to support fascist democrats.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Wait that would suggest just over 50% of the US population is fully vaccinated... so where is Biden pulling his percentages from?
edit on 15/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Whilst we're on the subject of Ivermectin, can anyone suggest which brand of Ivermectin? What should I type in the browser to get the Ivermectin that works because when I type in Ivermectin for human consumption I get quite a lot of different brands come up and not all are suitable for humans!

What about this one? QUERCETIN.
edit on 16-9-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Whilst we're on the subject of Ivermectin, can anyone suggest which brand of Ivermectin? What should I type in the browser to get the Ivermectin that works because when I type in Ivermectin for human consumption I get quite a lot of different brands come up and not all are suitable for humans!

What about this one? QUERCETIN.

The ones from a pharmacy, not the feed store.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

www.indiatoday.in...

Uttar Pradesh 2-shot fully immunized population : 15 365 885

Uttar Pradesh at least 1-shot partially immunized: 74 813 403
* as above

Uttar Pradesh total population: ~ 235 000 000
* www.census2011.co.in...

Uttar Pradesh fully 2-shot immunized rate: 31.8%

Uttar Pradesh fully 2-shot immunized rate: 6.5%

It is not possible to get herd immunity against SARS-CoV-2 at 6.5% vaccination rate, esp. with leaky vaccines.

The reason for being able to put cases almost near zero (for a 235M population relatively) has to be something else then vaccines.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

Yea, the part where they are doing great with this, and have such a low vax rate is the important part. We need to know what they are doing, and duplicate it. And if it's taking Ivermectin, or if it's turtle soup, it doesn't matter. But if we find out that the FDA, and the rest of the government spiked this information just to get the EUA cleared, heads literally need to roll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join