It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin saves India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The title doesn't quite say it all, it should read;

Ivermectin saves India; Global Corporate MSM should be criminally prosecuted for their censorship, people need to start going to jail.

Link To Onion Bhajis

India saw a dramatic fall in cases after the ICMR and AIIMS added Ivermectin to their protocols on April 20, 2021. Daily COVID-19 cases, which peaked at 414,188, are now down to 84,332, representing a drop of 80% overall in the country of India.

How much clearer does it have to get FFS you filthy murdering pricks.

What seemed to be an impending humanitarian crisis at the end of April has now been brought under control, not with mass vaccination, but instead with an inexpensive repurposed drug, Ivermectin.

Those Indian states that adopted more aggressive Ivermectin policies saw their cases fall far more than 80%,

Uttar Pradesh - down 98% (37,944 to 596)
Uttarakhand - down 97% (9642 to 287)
Goa - down 90% (4195 to 423).
Delhi - down 99% drop (28,395 to 238) Deaths down by 92%

Tamil Nadu, which publicly banned Ivermectin, saw their cases rise to the highest in India, and they continued setting state records until May 21, 2021, when they peaked at 36,184.

On June 9, Tamil Nadu, with a population less than 4.9% of India's, accounted for almost 20% of all of India's 2,177 June 9 death toll. By contrast, Uttar Pradesh which is on Ivermectin, with 204 million people, three times that of Tamil Nadu, saw a mere 91 deaths, less than 1/4 of Tamil Nadu.

How much more data do you want?

And then throw in the reality that the scary delta cv19 has the lowest mortality of any other variant. And falls in line with just about every other virus of this kind, more contagious less deadly.

And heres one source for that claim too, I could go on .....

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And please FLAG this OP. This should be worldwide headlines ..... It should be the REJOICE, THE WAR IS OVER, headline of our time, but it won't be. If we can get this info onto the front page of ATS, that's at least a good start.

And here's some more data straight off the pages of worldometers

Get this into as many faces as you possibly can this weekend, please.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Alongside those figures, you have to also factor in that, so far, 417,851,151 doses of vaccine have been administered in India.

Why doesn't this report also make any mention of the vaccination numbers?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Can anyone actually get medical grade Ivermectin without violating some unethical and/or illogical law?

Seems downright ridiculous that something like this that seems to have a proven track record of being beneficial is being blatantly suppressed, yet the "golden child" experimental vaccines with a not so healthy track record appear to be fast tracked to be virtually shoved down our throats. This is just one of many things that makes be step back and think "Now, wait a minute....." about all this BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Can anyone actually get medical grade Ivermectin without violating some unethical and/or illogical law?

Seems downright ridiculous that something like this that seems to have a proven track record of being beneficial is being blatantly suppressed, yet the "golden child" experimental vaccines with a not so healthy track record appear to be fast tracked to be virtually shoved down our throats. This is just one of many things that makes be step back and think "Now, wait a minute....." about all this BS.

This pandemic is not about saving people, it’s about medical staff making money for the Rich.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

This pandemic is not about saving people, it’s about medical staff making money for the Rich.

Which is exactly my point. People need to make their own decisions and pursue the path THEY feel is best for their own welfare and safety, regardless of what government "experts" are insisting upon for us.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

You can get farmers grade Ivermectin at farm supply stores. Without a Dr though you'll have to make a guess at the dosage.

I used massive doses of Vitamin D2 and D3 when I got sick. Bounced the Covid nicely. 50,000iu in a D2 pill and a D3 daily. May have to do 20 or 30 D3 pills to match 1 D2 pill but then the D2 is prescription.
edit on 23-7-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've had my vaccines.

I also raise chickens and have ivamectin in stock so I have some of that as well. I also take d3.

I haven't died yet.

a reply to: ntech

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I did well with just the D2 prescription pills. Prescribed for a unrelated problem. But my toes got quite colorful. Red, purple etc. And the two middle toes on each foot turned black and looked like dark purple grapes with blisters. But everything healed.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Because they are irrelevant. The spike happened because India stopped using Ivermectin, then they realised that was a #ing stupid idea.

India has been dolling out the experiment since January not just recently.

And India Is Not Alone

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Can you explain then why ivermectin has only been recommended as a “may do” for “mild disease”?

As per the Indian Council of Medical Research

www.icmr.gov.in...

edit on 23/7/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If this stuff did any good the people who make it would be fighting hand over fist to get it used because of the huge amount of money they would make.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Because they are irrelevant. The spike happened because India stopped using Ivermectin, then they realised that was a #ing stupid idea.

India has been dolling out the experiment since January not just recently.

And India Is Not Alone

Wasn't the spike due to election rallies, sporting events and mass protests?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here's a really good speech by an Australian politician about the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Two dozen peer reviewed studies now show an 86% reduction in Covid transmission.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Alongside those figures, you have to also factor in that, so far, 417,851,151 doses of vaccine have been administered in India.

So you think. Chron why do you hate people so much you insist on taking the depopulation side of the NWO game?

There are no viruses that can be stopped and you know it by now.

Why act like you know the truth why not link us so we can view the source and determine if they are lying?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Rich Z

You can get farmers grade Ivermectin at farm supply stores. Without a Dr though you'll have to make a guess at the dosage.

I used massive doses of Vitamin D2 and D3 when I got sick. Bounced the Covid nicely. 50,000iu in a D2 pill and a D3 daily. May have to do 20 or 30 D3 pills to match 1 D2 pill but then the D2 is prescription.

You do realize that D2 is the synthetic version of D that will cause D toxicity.

Never, ever take D2, only take D3.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mexico had access to the vaccine and it wasn't until they transitioned to Ivermectin is when their deaths and cases plummeted.

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, you can get Ivermectin. Ask your doctor for it.

It seems about as effective as the vax, but has a major draw back; you have to take once a week, and it's not free.

I am a 74 YO CHF patient, when I visited my PC back in March, I was asked IF I had taken the vax yet, I hadn't. She then went on about how the vax wasn't a good fit for me and that perhaps Ivermectin might be better, she prescribed it. I have little idea whether or not it is working, I've been exposed to covid twice now, and my health hasn't changed. I do continue to wear a mask in public, and truly wish those vaxxed folk would wake up an understand that they are the ones pushing this pandemic forward now.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Can you explain then why ivermectin has only been recommended as a “may do” for “mild disease”?

I'm not really clear on what you expect me to tell you. That the ICMR choose to adopt an extremely conservative estimate of Ivermectins' effectiveness is up to them, that opinion does not change the numbers from India and elsewhere around the world.

As to the prescribed use of Ivermectin all I'll say is that I'm not a doctor. If I was to hazard a guess I'd say it's about prescribing the drug early, when symptoms are milder, to stop any worsening progression of the illness. It's not like you catch a virus and instantaneously you need to be on oxygen and steroids.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So it was given as an option to only those with mild symptoms, where recovery is more likely than not already, yet it’s ivermectin that saves the day?

No.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join