It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just pointing this out, if anyone can make heads or tails out of all of it. Maybe something, maybe nothing
Whitehouse lit up in gold

On September 1, the White House was lit gold in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.

This article was from 2020, but Penguinsix is reporting at the time of this posting that Biden has also lit the Whitehouse up in gold today.

Q-Gold
Q-4738
Q-4633
Q-3922
Q-3650
Q-3393
Q-2881
Q-2619
Q-1776
Q-1682
Q-713
Q-197
Q-196
Q-195
Q-194

Like I said could be something, could be nothing. I'm way to tired to look much into this, but it feels like something.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"... from GEORGE NEWS:

THE OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP
SEPTEMBER 23, 2021

MEDIA ADVISORY

The wonderful Pete Hegseth of Fox News is doing a segment on us tonight at 7:00PM ET. A great guy!

###

t.me... | @GEORGENEWS

Pres. Trump and KU have always been very precise about their spelling/grammar... exceptions being when they are supposed to be wrong to stick out.

Given that, does the use of ET instead of EST or EDT stand out? Is it really saying:

"Media advisory; an ET at 7pm"

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm considered a conspiracy nut, but you might just be the nut, nut, nuttiest!

Just kidding - LOVE your digs!

Am excited about the TIMING of this announcent!

Does it sound like President Trump is afraid of what the ballots will say tomorrow?

Maybe the typo was intended to make that clear.

Message Received, Mr. President.

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I hope they don't try and pull a "War or the Worlds" broadcast, but given their track record it will be more of a "UFO kid" type of event. I wonder what time zone will get this?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Like UFOs the Havana syndrome has a new acronym...

Defense.gov [PDF]

Silent weapons. Have you experienced a sensory event?

Norway HAARP in 2009...

...or Strange 'Norway spiral' Helicopter-Missile launch

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dog Coms

Note the last on the list is "Universal Healthcare." WTAF was Obamacare???

These people are insane, they are literally advocating for the very thing they just created to be created AGAIN by demonizing the very thing they just created....... to solve a problem they created.

Why he hell do we need any healthcare??? There is only The Rona now. Nothing else matters and The Rona ends when the jabs run out, which, if Chyna is to be believed, is 2 billion home grown jabs coming to use up.

When the gubment shuts down, hopefully for good, put these nuts jobs in immigrant city first with no shoes, nothing, for a few weeks, then take them to a zoo.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey Rel. This came out on several channels a few minutes apart. It doesn't appear that GEORGE was the original channel but its from Liz Harrington Spokesperson | Editor-in-Chief WarRoom.org | Former RNC National Spokesperson. Her timestamp says 5:37PM........Georges is 5:48 PM

t.me/LizHarrington76

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, given what know about the symbolism, Y=Rothschild, the bait and switch from gold standard to fiat currency, lol, yeah old news, but relevant more than ever now. If true, this is now the second time WH lit up in Gold, yeah it’s weird. At the very least done in terribly bad taste, the last thing we need is the WH portraying a Golden Palace vibe, meanwhile surrounding Congress with more fences, American Citizens Not Welcome ! At worst it’s some sort of sick message !

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
These go together like PB&J or Parmesan Cheese and a Crack Pipe.

Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes, government report indicates

N ew emails from Hunter Biden business associates reveal he asked for $2million retainer PLUS 'success fees' to help them unfreeze $30billion in Libyan assets while his father was VP

Still waiting for someone to take the challenge and explain, in great detail, why it was soooooooo important for the 6000 year death cult to have leaky diaper Joe Biden as their leader ---- now. Important enough to usher him through a life of.... we you know the drill.

edit on 23-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Guy, this could be flagging the end of the FED tomorrow(and crash?) because of #2619

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4281049 📁
Dec 12 2018 19:01:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 376ff2 No.4280876 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:57:57 (EST)
>>4280189
Q: Do we have the gold?

>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 24th, tomorrow as well as 26th and 27th (Monday).
Post number of 2619 encodes Sept 26th (think 26/9).

Now how would the markets react to the FED being declared bankrupt?I assume massive crash?

edit on 23-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Abbott lied to DJT about his support for an audit of 2020 election in TX, which is very problematic.

But guess who is going to meet with me?

Don Huffines, an Abbott 2022 opponent.

Either Abbott will stop acting like governor of Massachusetts and lead, or he will be pelted endlessly by those willing to talk about what we all care about.

Bonus - Abbott has failed everyone on the border. He’s Bush GOP.

t.me...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
These go together like PB&J or Parmesan Cheese and a Crack Pipe.

Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes, government report indicates

N ew emails from Hunter Biden business associates reveal he asked for $2million retainer PLUS 'success fees' to help them unfreeze $30billion in Libyan assets while his father was VP

Still waiting for someone to take the challenge and explain, in great detail, why it was soooooooo important for the 6000 year death cult to have leaky diaper Joe Biden as their leader ---- now. Important enough to usher him through a life of.... we you know the drill.

But ?

Big Guy !!😎

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I think that makes you the NUTCRACKER Nunyabizisit!

I know some of my decodes are improbable but they're designed to make people think what other possibilities could be true.

As ever, Pres. Trump is taking everything in his stride. Don't forget there is a rally planned (for how long?) on Saturday 25th... with FIREWORKS (stressed in advertisements for it!).

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

JUST IN - Pelosi's "Jan. 6 committee" issues its first subpoenas for Stephen Bannon, Mark Meadows, Daniel Scavino, Kashyap Patel.

t.me...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
2007: Joe Biden - “No great country can say it is secure without being able to control its borders.”

USA Today

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

JUST IN - Pelosi's "Jan. 6 committee" issues its first subpoenas for Stephen Bannon, Mark Meadows, Daniel Scavino, Kashyap Patel.

t.me...

Tit.

Tat.

Exactly what the witch threatened to do if we dared to look at the ballots.

Unexpected melting coming soon.

THIS. IS. NOT. ANY. KIND. OF. PHYSICAL. THREAT. TO. ANYONE.

I literally expect her to spontaneously MELT.

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My actual nickname in some circles!

I LOVE the improbable.

Always a sucker for the long shot.

Don't ever stop!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
I'd actually like to see that Nun!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think the second picture in Adam Schiff's tweet is the Dog COMMs!

Here it is:

Bigger

Notes:
1) The dog's leash is TAUGHT, as in it's tied down!
2) The book shelves are empty except for a PANDA holding a US flag, and a placard with only part of the wording visible. The empty other shelves is a strong indicator that it's a staged photo.

3) Is the PANDA saying effectively "I'm buggered"?
Think "Panda Eyes"!

4) Possible Anagrams for letters showing on the placard:

CLIM ACTI NO =

Atom Clinic
Iconic Malt
Claim I not Co.
Manic I clot
Action MLC
Calm Con IT
Calm Tonic

edit on 23-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have a theory on this. Joe Biden is in there because he was in the Oval Office meetings where they coordinated their "get Trump" efforts before Trump took office. They needed someone who was directly linked to the Russian Agent™ hoax. The reason why is because then they could always fall back on, "he's targeting his political opponents like a dictator - like - like - VLADIMIR PUTIN!!" *gasp!* if Trump tried to drop the hammer.

So their options were somewhat limited. It was gonna be either Joe Biden or Susan Rice. But I guess they figured they couldn't possibly cheat enough to push Susan Rice through, so Joe it was.

Early on in his campaign someone asked Joe why he was running and he said, "because I don't have any other choice." He was actually being brutally honest there.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join